The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 6:41 pm

[ 235 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
3v3 Fight 
Site Moderator

Nosferatu brought his blade back up to him and remained still and then slowly turned around to see Ninivia in a stance. She was determined to win, he sensed more to her then this, she was holding back yet.

"I am from the void itself." Nosferatu stated in response to what she said. His tone was as equally emotionless and cold as hers. "You were human once. I was not." With that he moved his shoulder up and there was a large cracking sound, a shoulder reconnecting into it's socket. He began to slowly approach her, each step, a loud metal thud. He was an intimidating mass. He truly lived up to the name he had. Life stealer.

They come for me...

They come through the forest...

The mages...

"In this world, is the destiny of man kind controlled by some transcendental entity or law?
Is it like the hand of God hovering above?
At least it is true, that man has no control, even over his own will."

Happily married to Kiki <3

Sat Oct 25, 2008 5:39 pm

SHOWOFF D:<))
Angell appeared behind J-Corp, gripped his wings and pulled down at them in attempt to knock him down. Several thoughts raced through Angell's mind, as he thought of what he should do next.

Hakker wrote:
Straitjacket wrote:
Hakker wrote:
*highfives Luna*

IT WAS JUST A HUG...<.<
Oh man up and admit it.

It's not a sin.

She tripped!

That's like, offering!

Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:19 pm
YIM WWW

Currently Playing: playerunknown battlegrounds
Kevin sighs. Not being able to find the other opponent, He decides to follow the noises, almost sure that theres a battle going on. He could not tell which of his teammate's battle it was, but still followed the noises. Walking in the direction of the noises, he stopped suddenly. There they were. Not "they" as in his teammates, they as in zombies. He had a feeling this place'd be crawling with them. They were following something, he couldn't see too well due to the large population of them.
After a moment of shock, he realized what they were after. A stranger, But this stranger wasn't one of his partners. He hesitated a moment before attacking. He wasn't very strong, and it'd be best not to draw attention to himself. The least he could to is kill as many as he could in one attack. He drew his bow and prepared himself. An arrow with a light blue tip appeared in his palm, which gave off an icy feel. He didn't hesitate to shoot the arrow, fully aware of what it was, and ice arrow. He shot it at the ground near the zombies, And the moment it touched the ground, it litterally exploded with ice. Strings of ice shot every direction, even at Kevin's, though he still remained unbothered by it. It might've been a beatiful sight if it wasn't for the purpose of killing.
Kevin admired his prior attack for a moment before again realizing what he had done it for. He stood there, hoping it would affect the zombies someway. "My opponent." "Not yours.." He mumbled under his breath as he threw a dagger toward the zombies direction. He tried to keep his eye on the stranger, although it's kind of hard looking for one person in a field of insane(and now icy) zombies.

Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:51 pm

OOC: I'm about to get awesome. :xd:

J-corp's wings bursted into dark particles and floated in the air. J-corp looked up and his wings reformed. He then swung backwards with a open hand.

EDIT: OOC: Damn I already posted it! I was about to make it longer and more detailed!

May the path of the hero lead to the Triforce.

Wed Oct 29, 2008 7:12 pm

J-corp wrote:
OOC: I'm about to get awesome. :xd:

J-corp's wings bursted into dark particles and floated in the air. J-corp looked up and his wings reformed. He then swung backwards with a open hand.

EDIT: OOC: Damn I already posted it! I was about to make it longer and more detailed!

O: ))
"THE HELL?!" Angell jumped back then fired a small blast at J-Corp's wrist.

Hakker wrote:
Straitjacket wrote:
Hakker wrote:
*highfives Luna*

IT WAS JUST A HUG...<.<
Oh man up and admit it.

It's not a sin.

She tripped!

That's like, offering!

Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:10 pm
YIM WWW

Corp contenued the attack and deflected the blast back at Angell.

Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:42 pm
Legendary Ghost

Location: Where angels fear to tread, and man is but a cautionary tale.
DH_Ninja wrote:
Nosferatu brought his blade back up to him and remained still and then slowly turned around to see Ninivia in a stance. She was determined to win, he sensed more to her then this, she was holding back yet.

"I am from the void itself." Nosferatu stated in response to what she said. His tone was as equally emotionless and cold as hers. "You were human once. I was not." With that he moved his shoulder up and there was a large cracking sound, a shoulder reconnecting into it's socket. He began to slowly approach her, each step, a loud metal thud. He was an intimidating mass. He truly lived up to the name he had. Life stealer.

It was pointless to continue on as she was, this would require the most effort, of this she was sure. "Truly, you are a powerful opponent indeed.." Shutting her eyes, she concentrated. Her lips taking a look of stinging pain; as beneath her suit, under bandages, a murky scar was pulsating and began to spread its darkness across her slim form in almost elegant design. From under the neck piece of her suit, two ink black stripes rose from either side and ran up along her skin to make jagged edges upon her cheeks. Her tanned skin, seemed to disintegrate, revealing greyish pale flesh underneath. Her hair would lose most of its color, the dark green evident at the ends, leaving the strands mostly lost in blackness. Her eyes would slowly open, but the hazel was no more. spliced pupil's with red iris's had replaced them. her lips slightly parting, exposing the fangs underneath. She never left her stance, waiting for the incoming force of death.

Fri Oct 31, 2008 4:24 pm
Site Moderator

"I see now." Nosferatu said to Ninivia as he approached. "This is the reason my master has sent me here. You are Lucarvi. Interesting, it has been a long time since ive seen your kind. Perhaps ive been in the shadows for too long." He said and stopped and then bowed slightly and then went into a more powerful looking stance, his sword held to his side gripped only by his right hand as he stood tall. "When you are ready."

They come for me...

They come through the forest...

The mages...

"In this world, is the destiny of man kind controlled by some transcendental entity or law?
Is it like the hand of God hovering above?
At least it is true, that man has no control, even over his own will."

Happily married to Kiki <3

Fri Oct 31, 2008 10:51 pm

The blast hit Angell's shoulder, Angell winced then landed after "I won't make another mistake like that...One is more then enough." He cracked his knuckles and waited for J-Corp to make a move.

Hakker wrote:
Straitjacket wrote:
Hakker wrote:
*highfives Luna*

IT WAS JUST A HUG...<.<
Oh man up and admit it.

It's not a sin.

She tripped!

That's like, offering!

Sun Nov 02, 2008 2:54 pm
YIM WWW

J-corp snickered. He moved his eyes to the wall left of him then looked at Angell, as if something sinister was planning in his brain. J-corp then turned to the wall on his left and took a deep breath. "You will not win down here; Angell." He threw a punch at the wall but didn't hit it. At the same time as the attack, a collum came from the left of Angell. The collum was about the size of Angell's torso, was the shape of a cylinder, and had small spikes on the flat suface. It came at Angell, spinning, like a blinder.

Sun Nov 02, 2008 4:14 pm

Angell jumped up "If not down there, then how about up here?" He then spread out his wings and flew back "Catch me if you can." Angell turned around and flew as fast as he could out of the darkness.

Hakker wrote:
Straitjacket wrote:
Hakker wrote:
*highfives Luna*

IT WAS JUST A HUG...<.<
Oh man up and admit it.

It's not a sin.

She tripped!

That's like, offering!

Sun Nov 02, 2008 4:26 pm
YIM WWW

"As long as we are in this maze, your fate will be no different." J-corp then turned in Angell's direction. He let out a howl, spreaded his wings and took off after him. "When I catch you, you will no longer be even able to tell yourself from those of the undead!"

Sun Nov 02, 2008 4:43 pm

Angell covered himself with aura then sped up "WHEN you catch me?" He laughed, throwing a large aura wave behind him.

Hakker wrote:
Straitjacket wrote:
Hakker wrote:
*highfives Luna*

IT WAS JUST A HUG...<.<
Oh man up and admit it.

It's not a sin.

She tripped!

That's like, offering!

Sun Nov 02, 2008 5:06 pm
YIM WWW

OOC: Does Angell use a certain element or is it just a normal aura?

Sun Nov 02, 2008 5:57 pm

Angell is darkness.))

Hakker wrote:
Straitjacket wrote:
Hakker wrote:
*highfives Luna*

IT WAS JUST A HUG...<.<
Oh man up and admit it.

It's not a sin.

She tripped!

That's like, offering!

Sun Nov 02, 2008 6:18 pm