The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 7:53 pm

[ 4 posts ] 
SSF2 BETA is a big fat fibber 

MGN Username: Bedoop
Currently Playing: Rayman Origins
Waifu: CLEOD-BOT
i guess this could go in the Nitpick Theater, but y'know :chibirobo:
Challenge Solo Mode CoOp: show
Game I don't think you can do that

Records: show
Don't exist

Even Event Mode is a fibber: show
The Microgames take their sweet time, meaning it's not really a Microgame Medley, moreso just
Dodging 2 angry plumbers and a pirate for god knows how long until the game lets you win
Kinda speaks for itself, doesn't it

And Arena Mode in it's entirety is one giant fib, for one it's called "Arena Mode" when (As of typing this) it's just Sandbag Soccer
And also "A new type of competitive Smash!" i dunno about you but unless I see it blow up and keep being frequent when it comes to Online (AKA everyone is competitive as s*** anyway with the flood of "1v1" servers, can we get a for glory or something--) I think you should probably have some casual side of it too, think of it more like a Mini Game mode ala Super Monkey Ball and not exactly competitive (You can't even have items spawn or Timed Mode in Sandbag Soccer, c'mon, Soccer is a timed event anyway)

C'mon, Bebteb
Why are you lying to me :sandbag:

Last edited by Bedoop on Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:43 pm

Sorry you are feeling this way sir, but I assure you mcleodgaming just wants to add us features to the game so that one doesn't get bored. It's like the home run contest! They have also offered friends and making your own server, so that people can have fun in the game rather than being competitive. A for glory mode would be cool but unnecessary when all you need to do is make your own room and making sure you have titled it so you can have a game for fun rather than to be competitive :wee: :wee:

Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:24 pm

MGN Username: Bedoop
Currently Playing: Rayman Origins
Waifu: CLEOD-BOT
GXY-Z wrote:
Sorry you are feeling this way sir, but I assure you mcleodgaming just wants to add us features to the game so that one doesn't get bored. It's like the home run contest!

Please elaborate, what part are you referring too here. :sandbag:
Quote:
A for glory mode would be cool but unnecessary when all you need to do is make your own room and making sure you have titled it so you can have a game for fun rather than to be competitive :wee: :wee:

But then nobody joins it since like 90% of people on SSF2 only want 1v1 servers, and making a casual server at this time is just asking for a bad time since Desyncs are aplenty when Multiple People + Items + Hazards exist for reasons not explained :sandbag:
And even when I do try and join them, they deny me
Even when I'm the only one joinin'
I'm being left out here in more ways than one :sandbag:

Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:44 pm
BR Member

Not sure where your issue with "records" is - it's just saying that Special Smash doesn't affect records, and there's nothing here that contradicts that. Oh wait, there are no records. My bad. :sweat:

Also, "competitive" as in "involves multiple people competing against each other", not "Fox items Final only No Destination".

Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:10 pm
 [ 4 posts ]