The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 15, 2020 12:27 am

[ 289 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 20  Next
Naruto Shippuden & Boruto - Naruto the Movie 

Currently Playing: Super Smash Flash, Super Smash Flash 2, Super Smash Bros. Crusade, Naruto Shippuden: Shinobi Rumble
As good as the actual filler is, some Narufans tend to forget about the anime when the original story is put aside for too long.
As much as I like this Arc, I hope it isn't too long.

Main 1: Image
Main 2: Image
Main 3: Image

naruto shippuden fanart of Ness_Success: show
ImageImage

Sat Mar 08, 2014 6:42 pm

Currently Playing: Almost every Megaman game in existance.
I guess this filler still has some more episodes before ending. As we can see in this official poster of the "Shadow of the ANBU" Arc:
Looks like we still have to see how Itachi got into the ANBU and some of the Third Hokage in battle before getting to the bottom of this Arc.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Naruto/1 ... 0939727157

Find a more liked anime, I dare you.

Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:10 pm

MGN Username: NessSuccess
Currently Playing: Smash Bros
There's only 2 more episodes of this filler arc

3DS FC: 1633-4280-9596
NNID: Ness_Success

Wed Mar 12, 2014 3:32 am
YIM WWW

Currently Playing: Super Smash Flash, Super Smash Flash 2, Super Smash Bros. Crusade, Naruto Shippuden: Shinobi Rumble
Can't wait to see the animated Ten-Tails.

ImageImage

Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:12 pm

I knew that the Ten-Tails will be revived.
Not because of spoilers but because of the actual ending, do the makers of the anime ever consider the cantity of spoilers they sometimes throw at the openings and endings?

Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:33 pm

Mega Dude wrote:
I knew that the Ten-Tails will be revived.
Not because of spoilers but because of the actual ending, do the makers of the anime ever consider the cantity of spoilers they sometimes throw at the openings and endings?

It is odd. I saw that too, I read the manga so it didn't bother me, but they have been putting a lot of spoilers in openings and endings recently. They never really did that with older Naruto. It's kind of cool, but it sucks for people who don't read the manga.

Lots of anime series do that though. One Piece had a huge one. I remember during the alabasta arc when Robin was still an antagonist, they played the opening where she is with the crew when she was still a villain in the show. I was like wtf lol.

Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:52 pm
YIM WWW

I guess that the animators these days really enjoy to troll us.

Animefan: Here am I innocently watching my favorite anime, as much as I respect the mangakas and their job, I have always prefered the animated version, I just hope that the animators don't mess it up somehow.

*Watches huge spoiler somewhere*

Animefan: FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Anime makers: U mad bro?

ImageImage

Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:41 pm

Currently Playing: Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate M.U.G.E.N., DC VS MARVEL M.U.G.E.N., SSF2
Just finished watching this week's episode, as happy that makes me the anime's return to the Ten-Tails Revival Arc, I'm kinda saddened that this Arc is gonna end. Not to much fillers are as good as this one.

I wonder how many filler Arcs will Naruto Shippuden have before the manga's conclusion.

Have you ever wondered how does Superman flies? In that case, wonder no more:
YouTube Video:

Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:48 am

Heart of Steel wrote:
Just finished watching this week's episode, as happy that makes me the anime's return to the Ten-Tails Revival Arc, I'm kinda saddened that this Arc is gonna end. Not to much fillers are as good as this one.

I wonder how many filler Arcs will Naruto Shippuden have before the manga's conclusion.

Yeah and not to mention the animation has been ridiculously good for this filler. It really doesn't even feel like a filler.

Speaking of good filler, how was the Chikara arc? I skipped it, and recently I read really good things about it. I saw a clip of it on youtube, and the animation looks incredible, like movie budget. I gotta watch it.

Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:56 am
YIM WWW

The Chikara Arc was more than amazing if you ask me, it really felt like a movie, the animation was even better than the actual filler.
They really explored the powers of the Nine-Tails like no other Arc, canon or filler, has ever done, some parts are really cheesy but they are very few and small.
Button line: It was very good, and I highly reccomend it, big part of the first chapter was mostly introduction but the next five are really worth it.

Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:09 pm

Heart of Steel wrote:

Speaking of potential future fillers, I have some theories of my own that I would like to share, if that's okay for me to do.
Mega Dude, if you and other anime-only fans are on this topic, please don't read what I'm about to write or you will get seriously spoiled, okay? Good.
Since most, for not saying all, fillers are about the past of one or several characters, I could guess some potential topics for some fillers they could make and still be loyal to the actual storyline, and it could be of a very important character to make the story interesting.
One could be a "Shinobi Origins Arc" that could be centered on Hagoromo Otsusuki (The Sage of the Six Paths), from the moment he was a child as the son of Princess Kaguya, to the moment when he fought the Ten-Tails, all the way to when he created the Tailed Beasts and sealed the Gedo Statue on the moon. This Arc could have some difficulties though, one being the fact that Kishi sensei haven't, and seems like will never, reveal the face of the Sage of the Six Paths (They could make Hagoromo wear a mask the whole time but that would be ridiculous), other being the possibility that he himself will show the backstory of the first shinobi on his manga, making this Arc as a filler a complete impossibility.
So I thought of another potential topic: "Will and Curse Arc", centered on the sons of the Sage, the Senju Clan ancestor and the Uchiha Clan ancestor, their faces were already shown years ago and the story could begin from the moment of the Sage's death to the moment the Senju VS Uchiha war begun.
Other Arc I would find enjoyable would be a "Baby Beasts Arc", centered on the childhood of the Tailed Beasts. Despite the fact that they are brethren, the Tailed Beasts always had some friction between them, the One-Tail said that he really hated the other Tailed Beasts, and the Eight-Tails said that most Tailed Beasts hate the Nine-Tails because of his belief that the number of tails is a meaning of power, but maybe is for more than one reason.

These last two stories could have the same problem of being shown in the manga, but if they aren't, I think that it would be interesting if they appear on the anime and the anime makers really know how to tell the story.

ImageImage

Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:02 pm

Currently Playing: Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate M.U.G.E.N., DC VS MARVEL M.U.G.E.N., SSF2
Amazing ideas, you really have a creative mind. If you ask me, you should get a job at Pierrot Studios one of these days.
Pierrot Studios is were they make the Naruto Shippuden anime, if you are wondering.

YouTube Video:

Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:14 pm

Well thanks, maybe I will. :P

ImageImage

Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:13 am

So this next episode will be the last of this Arc?

YouTube Video:

Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:27 pm

Well according to [NU] it will, and if there's someone who knows about Naruto Shippuden is him.
I don't know about you, but in my opinion, this will always be one of the best fillers this anime ever had.

ImageImage

Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:35 pm
 [ 289 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 20  Next