The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 15, 2020 6:37 am

[ 1856 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 ... 124  Next
McLeodGaming Mafia XIV [Cowboys vs Cattlerustlers] 

Currently Playing: MELEE!!!!!!!!
Back from the beach, i will start rereading carefully and i will give a more detailed input later (my first and only post was too short)

Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:05 pm

Currently Playing: MELEE!!!!!!!!
1- Null/Slightly Town on Lighting. He trying to get info with a survey... was rather stupid, but at least was a legit action

to make the game start.
2- Unsure about Panthera, his play have been atrocious, almost retarded. He has been waaaay too defensive and his argument

have been s***, but i feel like he is Dumb Mafia, but he might be Dumb Town aswell (I mean, a Mafia wouldnt put themself in

such a bad situation at the beginning of the game, they would just lurk or sheep and stay away from the main conflict, after

all, is day 1)
3- Town read on 194, he has been actively searching for slips and for info, and overall he has been helping the town (But at

the same time he is trying to push too hard on some small things)
4-Slightly Scum on JamesClyde, he has been jumping waaay too fast on some people.
5- Null on Brik. You cant read Brik lol.
6-Slightly Scum on Geno

"I definitely see where Panthera is coming from, everyone just random voted. We should start from scratch and really make the

most out of D1, maybe by examining each user. idk.

Ramsey wrote:
I don't think the questionnaire really does anything for the game besides explain your experience level and

waste time.

I definitely see where Panthera is coming from, everyone just random voted. We should start from scratch and really make the

Unvote

This is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too scummy (Also, if Panthera flips maf this would put Geno on a really

bad situation)

Also, i feel like Geno Vs James might be a MvM.

7- Slightly Town read on blood.

NUll on Everyone else.

Also, can someone make KYUUBIT Stop being an idiot and start writing in a readable font? i am not willing to switch to another browser only because i cant read him.

Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:34 pm

Felipe_9595 wrote:
Also, can someone make KYUUBIT Stop being an idiot and start writing in a readable font? i am not willing to switch to another browser only because i cant read him.

Don't call me an idiot when you're the first person who's had a problem with it.

Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:01 pm
BR Member

Currently Playing: Chaconne
I'm pretty sure this is all accurate but please correct me if it isn't. I think I'm going to start posting these every two pages or I'm never going to be able to keep track.

This only counts votes after page 7. All others are reset.

Voting Panthera Leo: Dephius, King Arthur, TheOneWhoKnocks
Voting Ramsey: Terra, Kyuubit
Voting TheOneWhoKnocks: Felipe_9595
Voting JamesClyde: Ramsey

@EVERYONE: PLEASE DO NOT USE BOLD UNLESS YOU ARE VOTING.
IF YOU USE BOLD FOR YOUR ENTIRE POST I'M NOT GOING TO WASTE TIME LOOKING FOR VOTES.
USE COLOURS, SIZE OR ITALICS IF YOU MUST ADD EMPHASIS.

@Kyuubit: Thank you for being helpful!

Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:08 pm
BR Member

MGN Username: Savvy, eh?
Currently Playing: Savvy's Art Academy
I am voting Panthera Leo.

Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:37 pm

Currently Playing: Kingdom Hearts Days, Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded, Fire Emblem The Sacred Stones, Spiral Knights, Megaman Zero 4
I am voting Panthera Leo as well. Well, actually, I have already voted for him, but I don't know why you didn't put that vote in.

Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:35 pm

Currently Playing: SFV-FI: Shenanigans
Dephius wrote:
Top strongest bottom weakest.
Town:

Brikmaninoff
Ramsey

Null:
Terra (Leaning town)
Lightning (Leaning town)
TOWK (Leaning town)
Kyuubit
Cactus
Thomas
Bonsaitoad
Luke
Felipe

Top strongest bottom weakest
Scum:

Panthera Leo
Shoop

The 6 italicized haven't said enough.

Yeah, I'm pretty trusting right now.

Sorry for interrupting. But Deph, I signed as a replacement, I am not in the game thus far, unless I am and have not been informed, this also goes to where I have been mentioned before.

Carry on Peeps. But do tell me by PM if I am active in this game DJ.

(This is the only recorded instance of this happening)

Term wrote:
i am a huge advocate of your right to whine like a b****

Kuro Kagami wrote:
i have problems with colors

i mean i have problems in general but colors tend to be a recurring issue

Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:27 pm

Well, you were but I guess you didn't get his pm?

Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:29 pm

I got one from him but it was deleted before I could read it.

Term wrote:

Kuro Kagami wrote:

Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:30 pm

Currently Playing: Force of Will, League of Legends, Yu-Gi-Oh!
Cactus wrote:
I got one from him but it was deleted before I could read it.

You were in but I replaced you with Lukepi.

Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:41 pm

Thank you, I never really had any interest in playing anymore.
Carry on Peeps.

Term wrote:

Kuro Kagami wrote:

Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:47 pm
Site Admin

Currently Playing: Sekiro, Persona 4
Waifu: That’s right. PS4.
I don't think I said it earlier but yes my role is confirmed
I'll also vote Panthera Leo

Blue wrote:
lol Cry more, Terminex. f*** f**. lolololololol What a b****.

Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:08 pm

Currently Playing: Kingdom Hearts Days, Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded, Fire Emblem The Sacred Stones, Spiral Knights, Megaman Zero 4
Felipe_9595 wrote:
1- Null/Slightly Town on Lighting. He trying to get info with a survey... was rather stupid, but at least was a legit action

to make the game start.
2- Unsure about Panthera, his play have been atrocious, almost retarded. He has been waaaay too defensive and his argument

have been s#%$&, but i feel like he is Dumb Mafia, but he might be Dumb Town aswell (I mean, a Mafia wouldnt put themself in

such a bad situation at the beginning of the game, they would just lurk or sheep and stay away from the main conflict, after

all, is day 1)
3- Town read on 194, he has been actively searching for slips and for info, and overall he has been helping the town (But at

the same time he is trying to push too hard on some small things)
4-Slightly Scum on JamesClyde, he has been jumping waaay too fast on some people.
5- Null on Brik. You cant read Brik lol.
6-Slightly Scum on Geno

"I definitely see where Panthera is coming from, everyone just random voted. We should start from scratch and really make the

Ramsey wrote:
I don't think the questionnaire really does anything for the game besides explain your experience level and

waste time.

I definitely see where Panthera is coming from, everyone just random voted. We should start from scratch and really make the

Unvote

This is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too scummy (Also, if Panthera flips maf this would put Geno on a really

bad situation)

Also, i feel like Geno Vs James might be a MvM.

7- Slightly Town read on blood.

NUll on Everyone else.

Objection!
You give one-liners on who you think is scum/town. You do not state what makes them town/scum, and even then, they're only about a few words long. All you said about me, Felipe, was that I was 'jumping waaay too fast on some people'. Felipe, I did not jump on anyone. I only objected to their logic. Should you require me to show you those posts, I'd be happy to quote. It wasn't even that fast, if I recall. Also, the reasoning YOU used for Ramsey was the already pointed out by me, along with lots of paragraphs. All you did was quote what I quoted, and said that it was 'waaaaaaaaaaaay too scummy' without any logical reasoning behind it. You also copied Dephius, in saying that Panthera was too defensive. You also use atrocious wording in your 'reads'. For example:
Quote:
his play have been atrocious, almost retarded

Quote:
Stop being an idiot and start writing in a readable font?

You give reads, which either have reasoning that has already been pointed out before your post in them, or they have no reasoning at all. Look at this.
You said that I was jumping way too fast on people, and considered me as slightly mafia.
Then, you said that you 'feel that Geno vs James might be a MvM'.
So just because I object to Ramsey's logic means that I am mafia? Remember, I objected to Panthera's logic first, then Ramsey's. As I have said, it is not 'jumping on people'. It is rather, 'objecting to people's logic'.
IGMEOY:Felipe_9595

Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:10 pm

Currently Playing: FE6-8, Radiant Historia, TWEWY
Dephius wrote:
Top strongest bottom weakest.
Town:

Brikmaninoff
Ramsey

Null:
Terra (Leaning town)
Lightning (Leaning town)
TOWK (Leaning town)
Kyuubit
Cactus
Thomas
Bonsaitoad
Luke
Felipe

Top strongest bottom weakest
Scum:

Panthera Leo
Shoop

The 6 italicized haven't said enough.

Yeah, I'm pretty trusting right now.

Dephius, what do you think of JC? Is he town or scum, since he's posted more than enough for him to be considered either one of the two.
Why is Ramsey town, or rather, above me in the town standings?
Why is Lightning above TheOneWhoKnocks, who has been posting well?

Doing a little VC analysis right now.

The Leo wagon right now consists of Dephius, KA, JC, and TOWK(Brik only jumped on the wagon just now). Now lemme find the posts where they voted for Panthera.
JamesClyde
JamesClyde wrote:
Quote:
Yeah, uhm, could we get a real vote count? It's kinda unnerving to see all these random bold votes. I will tell you first thing, though. Random voting (don't confuse this with leading a lynch on scum) on the first day is almost ALWAYS a scum move. I'd suggest that everyone unvote so that we can get a real look on things going on.

Firstly, random voting is a way to put pressure on people, in hopes that we will be able to gather some evidence from that. Also, I don't understand why you would think that random voting on the first day is almost always a scum move. It's not like we're going to randomly lynch someone on Day 1. That being said,
VOTE: Panthera leo

EDIT: Did not see 194's post when I was writing this one :P

Reasoning Translation: Random voting's not useless.

King Arthur's
King Arthur wrote:
Okay, currently putting up my own scum reads, from scummiest to least scummy.

PANTHERA

Right now, he's currently just trying to stop us from voting, and getting EXTREMELY defensive, if we don't have a lynch, it only helps the scum.

Which means...

Unvote
Vote: Panthera Leo

Reasoning Translation: Very defensive, thinks that Panthera is trying to stop all voting.

Dephius
Dephius wrote:
As already pointed out, Leos defense is prickly and faulty. I'm not voting because of his comments on random lynching/voting. I'm voting because of how defensive he gets over it. Vote: Panthera Leo

Reasoning Translation: Overdefensive.

TheOneWhoKnocks
TheOneWhoKnocks wrote:
Vote Pant Leo
Here you go again discrediting Brik with the "what have you done?" he's done more than you have actually. Where are his "random FoS's? You mean on you? He's right, you "getting people to stop random voting" does what exactly? Stops bandwagons when there are 9 votes to lynch? Do you really think it would be possible for people to bandwagon 9 votes on a person and randomly lynch them?

Reasoning Translation: Panthera's logic is faulty.

Generally, as you can see, the bandwagon on Panthera, with the exception of a few, have mostly been following the logic presented by Brikmaninoff against him.

Predit: JC makes a good point against Felipe. More town points for you!
I'm lazy to analyze Luke's vote right now but I'll do it later.

Sig courtesy of Arthur: eternally grateful.

Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:21 pm

JamesClyde wrote:
Objection!
You give one-liners on who you think is scum/town. You do not state what makes them town/scum, and even then, they're only about a few words long. All you said about me, Felipe, was that I was 'jumping waaay too fast on some people'. Felipe, I did not jump on anyone. I only objected to their logic. Should you require me to show you those posts, I'd be happy to quote. It wasn't even that fast, if I recall. Also, the reasoning YOU used for Ramsey was the already pointed out by me, along with lots of paragraphs. All you did was quote what I quoted, and said that it was 'waaaaaaaaaaaay too scummy' without any logical reasoning behind it. You also copied Dephius, in saying that Panthera was too defensive. You also use atrocious wording in your 'reads'. For example:
Quote:
his play have been atrocious, almost retarded

Quote:
Stop being an idiot and start writing in a readable font?

You give reads, which either have reasoning that has already been pointed out before your post in them, or they have no reasoning at all. Look at this.
You said that I was jumping way too fast on people, and considered me as slightly mafia.
Then, you said that you 'feel that Geno vs James might be a MvM'.
So just because I object to Ramsey's logic means that I am mafia? Remember, I objected to Panthera's logic first, then Ramsey's. As I have said, it is not 'jumping on people'. It is rather, 'objecting to people's logic'.
IGMEOY:Felipe_9595

Woah man Felipe only called you slightly scummy. Sure he didn't exactly say anything new, but it's much better then the people strolling in and jumping on pathera's bandwagon. Why this sudden hate on him and not them?

Also should we really look into how rude ones words are? It's very unnecessary to point out and just seem like an attempt to make Felipe more scummy.

Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:29 pm
 [ 1856 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 ... 124  Next