The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 15, 2020 10:59 am

[ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Pit 

MGN Username: Yoh-dono
Currently Playing: Playing the f*** out of Gundam Extreme VS. Full Boost
Waifu: Korra
Lord doughnut wrote:
yoh wrote:
Lord doughnut wrote:
yoh wrote:
Lord doughnut wrote:
I am so hyped for Pit. I was going to pick up Isaac until Pit came, but now I am not sure if I still want to try Isaac now since Pit is here.

Two things I am hoping for is that he has Brawl Star KO voice because I love it so much.

The other thing is that I hope he has Brawl fair because Smash 4 fair isn't really that great. I think Brawl fair would fit more in SSF2.

Anyway, thank you devs for making my dreams come true.

What are you smoking lmao. His Smash 4 Fair is gdlk for starting combo's and has moderate kill power in Smash 4, they could change the angle of it so it can hit lower characters though.

It looks like you are the one doing drugs.

Brawl fair is great for edge guarding, gimping, extending combos.

Smash 4 fair has little hitstun, hardly good for edge guarding and extending combos past low percents.

Look at how different both games are. And I think you got Brawl's Fair mixed up with PM's Fair, since Smash 4's Fair has little hitstun for a reason since Pit can follow up with a grab at low percents to get another combo. Go actually play Smash 4 with a brain then talk to me. Brawl's Fair was a kill move, and you say it's good for gimping? JUST ABOUT ANY MOVE IN PIT'S MOVESET WAS A BETTER CHOICE LMAO. Pit's Fair in Smash 4 starts combo's, moderate kill power, good spacing tool, great move for gimping and can reset combo's at any percent.

*claps*

Nice come back.

I actually do use my brain when playing thank you very much, but what you say doesn't correlate with what I experienced while using Pit. I also don't see what you say happens when I watch high level Pit players in smash 4 fight.

Brawl fair was hardly a kill move and it was useful for edge guarding, hell Pit couldn't kill for s*** in Brawl, but keep trying to convince everyone by yelling at them about your findings.

Come back when you can calm down and have a nice day. <3

It's clear you never did play Brawl competitively, and why would Pit even need to go off stage in Smash 4 when maintaining stage control is basically godsend for his playstyle. Sure goes to show how much you actually know about Pit, good day sir.

Mon May 30, 2016 11:54 am

MGN Username: ShadowAssasin2600
Geno wrote:
Can we please be polite to each other in this community for once in our lives

No, it's impossible Geno-san I know right...

Mon May 30, 2016 1:44 pm

MGN Username: Titan
Currently Playing: Tales of Symphonia: Chronicles, Pokemon X/Y, SMBA4: SMB3, SSF2
I've been waiting ages for this! Can't wait to try Pit out. I wonder if he has his PM uair juggles

Mon May 30, 2016 2:24 pm

Waifu: Yume
i remembered when i said Pit was in beta and people said mean things to me.

get f***.

Tue May 31, 2016 8:41 am
BR Member

MGN Username: Suli Hyuga
yoh wrote:
It's clear you never did play Brawl competitively, and why would Pit even need to go off stage in Smash 4 when maintaining stage control is basically godsend for his playstyle. Sure goes to show how much you actually know about Pit, good day sir.

yoh wrote:
It's clear you never did play Brawl competitively

yoh wrote:
Brawl competitively

Pfft.

Also as a side note Pit's Brawl Bair is kinda cool. Not sure about Sm4sh tho

My YouTube page! Subscribe! (Currently on hiatus)
My twitter!

Tue May 31, 2016 9:07 am

TS wrote:
i remembered when i said Pit was in beta and people said mean things to me.

get f***.

Now that I think about it, I remember somebody leaking a picture of the CSS, and I remember seeing Pacman and Pit... This was back in like January or February. Well that makes a lot more sense..

Tue May 31, 2016 7:08 pm

MGN Username: PerfectDarkest_
Currently Playing: Kid Icarus Uprising, SSBB, SSBPM, SSB4, SSF2 Overwatch, TF2, Sonic, Mega Man, Super Meat Boy
Waifu: Samus (Not real)
I only have a few questions:

1. What will his home stage be? Skyworld, Reset Bomb Forest or Palutena's Temple? I'd like Palutena's Temple to be honest, but whatever the stage, I just hope Boss Fight 1 and Dark Pit's theme are music options. Maybe Wrath of the Reset Bomb.

2. Will Pit's voice be Anthony Del Rio's KIU and Sm4sh voice? Anthony Del Rio is a good voice actor, and I hope that he is the voice you guys use.

3. In Sm4sh, Pit is my one true main. I play no other character competitively, but just because his moveset is the same, doesn't mean the moves themselves will act the same. I hope the Upperdash Arm is a bit stronger, and the Power of Flight travels a great distance (like Black Mage Up-B distance) and can be angled, whilst still travelling very fast. I hope the Light Arrows can be angled as well for edge-guarding, and his down throw to U-Air or F-Air is still a viable Bread-And-Butter combo. I also hope his Final Smash is the Three Sacred Treasures, because I much prefer that to the Centurion Army.

4. This isn't really a question about Pit, more just the Kid Icarus franchise as a whole. Who will the Assist Trophy be, Palutena? Phosphora? Magnus? Hades? Hell, even Medusa?! Medusa would be cool.

In SSF2, I vowed that I would only main Sora, but as Pit has been announced, f**k that!! Pit and Sora are sure to be my two guys when Beta drops. I'm so excited!!!

MAIN: :sora:
SECONDARY:
FOR FUN: :lloyd: :marth: :yoshi: :tails: :donkeykong: :mario: :jigglypuff: :sheik:

MAINS WHEN BETA RELEASES: :sora: and Pit.
SECONDARIES WHEN BETA RELEASES: Pac Man.

HOPING FOR: Shulk, Mewtwo, Villager, Cloud, Ragna the Bloodedge (He will never happen, but I can dream)

Sun Jun 05, 2016 5:54 am

Currently Playing: SSF2, SSB, SSBM
JozzoRobber wrote:

1. What will his home stage be? Skyworld, Reset Bomb Forest or Palutena's Temple? I'd like Palutena's Temple to be honest, but whatever the stage, I just hope Boss Fight 1 and Dark Pit's theme are music options. Maybe Wrath of the Reset Bomb.

2. Will Pit's voice be Anthony Del Rio's KIU and Sm4sh voice? Anthony Del Rio is a good voice actor, and I hope that he is the voice you guys use.

3. In Sm4sh, Pit is my one true main. I play no other character competitively, but just because his moveset is the same, doesn't mean the moves themselves will act the same. I hope the Upperdash Arm is a bit stronger, and the Power of Flight travels a great distance (like Black Mage Up-B distance) and can be angled, whilst still travelling very fast. I hope the Light Arrows can be angled as well for edge-guarding, and his down throw to U-Air or F-Air is still a viable Bread-And-Butter combo. I also hope his Final Smash is the Three Sacred Treasures, because I much prefer that to the Centurion Army.

4. This isn't really a question about Pit, more just the Kid Icarus franchise as a whole. Who will the Assist Trophy be, Palutena? Phosphora? Magnus? Hades? Hell, even Medusa?! Medusa would be cool.

In SSF2, I vowed that I would only main Sora, but as Pit has been announced, f**k that!! Pit and Sora are sure to be my two guys when Beta drops. I'm so excited!!!

Whoa their buddy, calm down. This isn't the tread where you ask these kind of questions and the questions you are asking is future content, so they won't answer it.

Sun Jun 05, 2016 8:30 am

MGN Username: Yoh-dono
Currently Playing: Playing the f*** out of Gundam Extreme VS. Full Boost
Waifu: Korra
JozzoRobber wrote:

The real question is which arrows will we have, Brawl or Smash 4's.

Sun Jun 05, 2016 10:08 am

Currently Playing: 3ds
brawl arrows are the best b/c of sniping and cool stuff like that

also dark pits theme better be in this game

Sun Jun 05, 2016 11:05 am

<Awesome> wrote:

Most likely not.

Sun Jun 05, 2016 3:49 pm

Currently Playing: 3ds
Lord doughnut wrote:
<Awesome> wrote:

Most likely not.

about the arrows or the song? I wouldnt really mind about the arrows but dark pits theme is too good to not be in

Mon Jun 06, 2016 9:16 am

<Awesome> wrote:
Lord doughnut wrote:
<Awesome> wrote:

Most likely not.

about the arrows or the song? I wouldnt really mind about the arrows but dark pits theme is too good to not be in

The song because its a remix of Pit's and Palutena's theme and you know the devs want to make their own mix up theme.

Mon Jun 06, 2016 10:23 am

Lord doughnut wrote:
<Awesome> wrote:
Lord doughnut wrote:
<Awesome> wrote:

Most likely not.

The song because its a remix of Pit's and Palutena's theme and you know the devs want to make their own mix up theme.

Why not make a remix of a remix?

Mon Jun 06, 2016 1:55 pm

Yeah Pit looks fun as hell, can't wait to try him.

Fri Jul 08, 2016 7:43 am
 [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next