The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 10:53 pm

[ 507 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32 ... 34  Next
The Light in the Darkness 
Legendary Ghost

Currently Playing: Final Fantasy XI, Left 4 Dead 2
Hakker walked past Zenchar. "I'm not following you, we're headed in the same direction." He explained. "I need to get something of mine from a hidden stash, for safety reasons..."

"Jesus promised the end of all wicked people. Odin promised the end of all ice giants. I don't see many ice giants around."

Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:24 pm

Location: in your back yard saveing your soul from beaing devowered by the undead.
Rowdy blinks. "I hate the effects of coming to the world of the living. This dam spacing out really

is getting on my nerves....." Rowdy said blinking. " So who do i want to track down, Hakker or

Zenchar?" Rowdy stands in the rode contemplating for a few minuets when his ears twitch.

Down the rode he can here Silver and Korose. "I chose Hakker! " Rowdy pulls up his left sleeve

revealing a charm bracelet. He spins until he finds a charm of a rock, pinching it hard he sais. "

Dust, Sand, Rock and metal. Turn me into a earthen elemental." Rowdy shakes violently and

falls limp onto the ground. His body sinks in and a group of small rocks come together forming

a small earthen elemental about one foot tall. The elemental Rushes off into the woods

following the footprints leading from Hakker's house.

Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:47 am

Currently Playing: Vanquish
Deus had been walking for some time now, till he came to a clearing where a rather large lake was sitting. he knelt down by the water, and grapped a small pool of it in his hand, he stood back up again, still holding the the pool of water in his hand, then white enrgy glowed from his hand once more as the pool of water split in numerous bubbles, and on each bubble appeared a different face. the faces are : Zenchar, Hakker, Miso, Nwol, Rowdy, Indeox, and Delilah.

Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:49 am

Currently Playing: Zero Time Dilemma
Indeox had been aimlessly walking through the woods, hoping to find a place where the woods became less dense, as he had been having issues with roots and trees getting in the way. He counted his arrows, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5.... he cursed. He was missing an arrow. He shook his head in disappointment and got his canteen out, taking a long swig.

Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:56 am

soren410 wrote:
Miso was alone, now. He could think of only one more person to turn to.

"Wraith, are you still there?"

Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:58 am

Zenchar heard footsteps not too far away from his position "I might as well see who or what is walking around here..." he thought to himself, moving towards the sounds

Thu Aug 28, 2008 5:03 pm

OOC: DH, Miso called out to Nwol. If Nwol's not around, just say he doesn't hear Miso.

Thu Aug 28, 2008 5:20 pm
Legendary Ghost

Hakker looked around nervously, before slipping into a small hole into the ground, from which he retrieved a heavy chest. "What was I thinking, I should've sent this to the School of Magic." He murmered to himself, palming his forehead. "Now let's see, how do I open this again..."

"Jesus promised the end of all wicked people. Odin promised the end of all ice giants. I don't see many ice giants around."

Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:18 pm

A beautiful green and white haired girl busts into James office, but hes not there. "Where is he!?! This is importaint! Hes been waiting on this for awhile!"

OOC: Hakker is Maat still head of the RMA? And aren't you goning to control people from there.

May the path of the hero lead to the Triforce.

Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:29 pm

Location: in your back yard saveing your soul from beaing devowered by the undead.
The Elemental stops and places it's hands on the ground. Standing thare for a few seconds it then sinks into the ground and travels west untill it pops out of a wall and runs into a chest. The Elemental rubs it's head and lifts it's self half way on top of the chest to see Hakker.

Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:00 pm
Site Moderator

(I'm still here.) Nwol stated. (what do you need me to do?) He asked. Nwol never moved from the spot, he was concentrating, somewhere, he knew someone was watching him.

They come for me...

They come through the forest...

The mages...

"In this world, is the destiny of man kind controlled by some transcendental entity or law?
Is it like the hand of God hovering above?
At least it is true, that man has no control, even over his own will."

Happily married to Kiki <3

Sat Aug 30, 2008 5:21 pm
Legendary Ghost

OOC : Read my bio, J, the Federation of Red Mages was destroyed by the Darkness, and most members were killed.

Hakker failed to notice the Elemental, concentrating on the lock, which was annoying him greatly. "Might've been a bad idea to put the manual in the chest as well." He sighed, tracing a finger over the lid as he muttered an incantation, causing the lid to suddenly fly off the chest, landing mere inches away from the Elemental.

Sat Aug 30, 2008 7:30 pm

OOC: *holds forehead* So that means you're leaving the rest of them with me? And that still doesn't mean that Maat is dead. (C'mon you're making me nervous)

Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:27 pm
Legendary Ghost

OOC : What are you on about? What rest?

Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:14 pm

OOC: Does that leave me in control of the ones thats left, and is Maat still alive?

Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:18 pm
 [ 507 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32 ... 34  Next