The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 10:24 pm

Forum rules

DO NOT POST SSF2 OR GAME IDEAS/QUESTIONS IN THIS FORUM!

For SSF2 Discussion, please go here: http://forums.mcleodgaming.com/viewforum.php?f=4

[ 544 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 37  Next
Found a typo somewhere on the site? Post it here! 
Site Admin

MGN Username: [TSON]
Currently Playing: with myself
Spam section rules. Stricken are the typos, fixes are bolded.

Quote:
Although this may be the spam section, certain rules still apply. Break these and you will get a warning. Also note your post count does not increase here.

Although there are a few word filters, I don't wan't want you saying anything that can't be said on daytime TV!
Be overall nice to eachother each other in this forum, no threats or hate messages or anything. (No flaming!)
No stealing any body's anybody's ideas on their upcoming games/movies!
No malicious hidden links or anything of the sort.
No posts with innapropriate inappropriate material. (Anything that can't be said or seen on basic cable can't be said or seen here!)
No impersonating other members, especially the mods or admins!
No posting another member's personal information such as name, address. etc. You can post yours if you REALLY want to but it's your responsibility.
Please DO NOT make any references to anything that has to do with file-sharing, bootlegging, or anything else that could get this site closed down!
No posting spoilers of any kind for a book, TV show, etc., without clearly indicating that the post is a spoiler. (Ex. type "SPOILER" in all caps)
I will not be held responsible for any third party links posted by anyone on these forums.
Don't post topics complaining about other members and/or stating not to lock them
If you don't like a topic.... DON'T POST IN IT!
DO NOT POST IN A BOT TOPIC. (Meaning suspicious looking topics made by forum bots that probably contain graphic material or malicious hyperlinks)
No page stretchers please. It really slows everything down.

Happy spamming! :wee:

lolwuts

Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:56 pm
Site Admin

[TSON] wrote:

Quote:
Although this may be the spam section, certain rules still apply. Break these and you will get a warning. Also note your post count does not increase here.

Although there are a few word filters, I don't wan't want you saying anything that can't be said on daytime TV!
Be overall nice to eachother each other in this forum, no threats or hate messages or anything. (No flaming!)
No posts with innapropriate inappropriate material. (Anything that can't be said or seen on basic cable can't be said or seen here!)
No posting another member's personal information such as name, address. etc. You can post yours if you REALLY want to but it's your responsibility.
Please DO NOT make any references to anything that has to do with file-sharing, bootlegging, or anything else that could get this site closed down!
No posting spoilers of any kind for a book, TV show, etc., without clearly indicating that the post is a spoiler. (Ex. type "SPOILER" in all caps)
I will not be held responsible for any third party links posted by anyone on these forums.
Don't post topics complaining about other members and/or stating not to lock them
DO NOT POST IN A BOT TOPIC. (Meaning suspicious looking topics made by forum bots that probably contain graphic material or malicious hyperlinks)

lolwuts

Wow, guess somebody was in a rush...

Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:43 pm

Cleod9 wrote:
[TSON] wrote:

Quote:

lolwuts

Wow, guess somebody was in a rush...

That's.. that's sort of how he always posts..

Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:25 pm

Currently Playing: SC2, SSBB (4168-0287-1402)
Meh. Can't believe everyone missed this

"These are the old forums before I decided to upgrade. Feel free browse it if you like, however posting and sign-ups have been disabled here"

Under Archives
Note the missing "to" that should be between free and browse.

Adopted by Shounic

Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:29 pm
Site Admin

Nobody wrote:

"These are the old forums before I decided to upgrade. Feel free browse it if you like, however posting and sign-ups have been disabled here"

Under Archives

:lol:

*fixes*

Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:27 pm

Cleod9 wrote:
Nobody wrote:

"These are the old forums before I decided to upgrade. Feel free to browse it if you like; however, posting and sign-ups have been disabled here"

Under Archives

:lol:

*fixes*

Expected...

Section for the dick suckers moderators to make them feel special talk about important issues on the forums. It's just a forum that is named "moderator section"

Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:12 pm

Lucy Nettims wrote:
Nobody wrote:
Sometimes I get my brother to help me with my English. He points out spelling and grammatical mistakes. After we moved here from Asia, my bro was born. My actual English is actually really really terrible. But I do try.

The Rules wrote:
17.) Don't post topics that asking for or implying nomination of Modship. (Becoming a moderator)

Should Modship really be capitalized?

I think it needs to be. Modship is being a a special person; therefore, being a proper noun.

As for a period after Bros? I think you should just change the name to brothers with a comma. I do not recall grammar needing a period, THEN a comma. (But I think that is with just quotes)

Wait, a Moderator is a special person, modship, would be describing a Moderator wouldn't it? If so, that would make it an adjective, meaning you wouldn't capitalize modship...

Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:01 pm

glitch wrote:
Lucy Nettims wrote:
Nobody wrote:
Sometimes I get my brother to help me with my English. He points out spelling and grammatical mistakes. After we moved here from Asia, my bro was born. My actual English is actually really really terrible. But I do try.

The Rules wrote:
17.) Don't post topics that asking for or implying nomination of Modship. (Becoming a moderator)

Should Modship really be capitalized?

I think it needs to be. Modship is being a a special person; therefore, being a proper noun.

As for a period after Bros? I think you should just change the name to brothers with a comma. I do not recall grammar needing a period, THEN a comma. (But I think that is with just quotes)

Wait, a Moderator is a special person, modship, would be describing a Moderator wouldn't it? If so, that would make it an adjective, meaning you wouldn't capitalize modship...

It is similar to saying "father." You do type, "Hello Father." not "Hello father." It is a proper noun. (to my knowledge because it is a special job like a "President".)

Section for the dick suckers moderators to make them feel special talk about important issues on the forums. It's just a forum that is named "moderator section"

Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:57 pm

...?
I say, "Hello father."

Adopted by Shounic

Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:43 pm
Site Admin

glitch wrote:

It's more for emphasis in the fact that it is a title

Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:48 pm
Site Admin

MGN Username: [TSON]
Currently Playing: with myself
It still says any one's in Spam Section Rules instead of anyone's.

Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:51 pm

Nobody wrote:
...?
I say, "Hello father."

Then you are being incorrect. You can use those types of words (if not including a name.)

CORRECT: My Father, is home.

INCORRECT: My Father, Jack, is home.

Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:34 am

Maybe if we had some verification from somewhere...

Adopted by Shounic

Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:48 am

Waifu: I'm married
Nobody wrote:
Maybe if we had some verification from somewhere...

Lucy's right.

l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:23 pm
YIM WWW

This forum contains all of the dead locked topics from other sections. If you see a topic you want brought back to life, then you may request it within "Revival Request Thread" inside this forum.

Insert "the" between within and the name of the thread.

Adopted by Shounic

Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:28 pm
 [ 544 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 37  Next