The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 7:20 pm

[ 41 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
hey gamers 

you do any cool gaming lately

Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:21 pm
Site Admin

Currently Playing: Sekiro, Persona 4
Waifu: That’s right. PS4.
i’ve been playing nuclear throne. it’s really fun but i’m really bad at it. also been replaying dead space 2, my fav game in that series. it isn’t a terribly great horror game but it’s a fantastic action/adventure game with ahh spooky jump scares. gud game. how about u crab

Blue wrote:
lol Cry more, Terminex. f*** f**. lolololololol What a b****.

Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:41 pm

i finally finished undertale recently. that was really good

i've been slowly playing through all the zelda games in release order and right now i'm up to a link to the past. i'm still getting lowkey blown away by the improved graphics and music and actual story despite all these games being older than me. it's why going through a full series like that can be fun

Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:43 pm
Site Moderator

Currently Playing: Dota 2, BoI: Rebirth, Fallout 4, Bloodborne, MGSV
I died to G Rank Valstrax like 4 times in a row. He's not even hard, I'm so disappointed in myself. so I've been playing Celeste. I beat the Core and have been working my way through the B-sides. This game reminds me a lot of my time with VVVVVV where I just go into a trance interrupted by moments of panic and rage

AMA

Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:01 pm

Waifu: zero suit wario
I decided to re-play Rondo of Blood and holy f*** I really like it
As a side note, i really like that era of videogame music transitioning into CD quality, probably why i like this game's soundtrack so much (same with Sonic CD and pretty much any Playstation game)

Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:28 pm
Site Moderator

Waifu: Trollbean
I've been finishing up some of the challenge wall in Smash but mostly not doing much

I don't want to have to drop something when Kingdom Hearts comes out & also I'm moving to a new apt in a couple weeks so I don't feel motivated to start on anything new

Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:59 am
Site Admin

Just finished ori and the blind forest

Still play overwatch when friends/family get on

Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:25 am

Term wrote:
I've been finishing up some of the challenge wall in Smash but mostly not doing much

Gonna be real I saw s*** like "ko 3 level 9 cpus with a meteor smash within 3 minutes" and instantly said nope to doing all of those lol

100%'d WoL and finished Classic on 9.9 though. I think that's enough for me

Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:00 am

Playing through hollow knight and really enjoying it. Wish you could see the boss's health bars though, sometimes when I hit a boss 50 times i wanna know if I was close or not you feel me

Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:15 am

MGN Username: ;Danny;
Currently Playing: Poker
Waifu: Gwyndolin
^s*** thank you for reminding me about Hollow Knight, I knew I was forgetting something on my "indie games that need finishing" list

Haven't really been playing much lately except for Ikaruga, which is hella good. The only other STGs I'd thoroughly played through prior are Touhou and Cho Aniki so it's nice to branch out to other games in the genre. Radiant Silvergun will be next on the STG list but first as aforementioned I gotta finish a bunch of indie games left unattended (such as Hollow Knight, Hotline Miami 1 & 2, Ori and the Blind Forest, Momodora: Reverie Under the Moonlight, the list goes on)

2019's gonna be the year of clearing as much of my backlog as possible, so I doubt I'll be playing many of this year's releases lol
the leader of the bunch wrote:
i've been slowly playing through all the zelda games in release order and right now i'm up to a link to the past. i'm still getting lowkey blown away by the improved graphics and music and actual story despite all these games being older than me. it's why going through a full series like that can be fun

Are you playing the GBA or SNES version of LTTP?

Pochiman wrote:
Frank stretches his dick to the other side and asks his son to grab it. Then he ties his balls into a rock, and after that he cuts off his dick with his knife. Then he crosses by his dick.

Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:47 am

Danny wrote:
Are you playing the GBA or SNES version of LTTP?

SNES on the Wii U Virtual Console

yes, I did have to literally dust it off

Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:06 am

MGN Username: ;Danny;
Currently Playing: Poker
Waifu: Gwyndolin
^Okay good

As much as I like the additions and changes they made to the GBA port there's just one tiny alteration I can't stand: Link's voice clips

I don't know whose bright idea it was to give him Young Link's voice but it's just so out of place (especially if you played OoT/MM beforehand) and gets annoying when you hear it every time you swing your sword (which due to the faster paced gameplay of 2D Zelda is like 2x more often than in 3D Zelda). However I fully acknowledge this as a minor nitpick that shouldn't be a game ruining thing for most people. I just have a personal gripe with it for whatever reason

Anyway can't wait to hear your thoughts on Link's Awakening, that be my favorite 2D Zelda

Pochiman wrote:
Frank stretches his dick to the other side and asks his son to grab it. Then he ties his balls into a rock, and after that he cuts off his dick with his knife. Then he crosses by his dick.

Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:38 am

I get your point even without playing that version, I'm not a fan of the voice clips in the GBA ports of the Mario games

Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:50 am
Site Moderator

Currently Playing: FFXIV
Waifu: you get ONE guess
mostly just FFXIV, but I also started hollow knight and last remnant remastered. both seem pretty cool so far

Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:51 am

Waifu: zero suit wario
Adding to the smash challenges bit
I only did the music and mii related ones, mostly cause the rewards in the others i don't care much for

Tue Jan 15, 2019 2:18 pm
 [ 41 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next