The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 6:12 pm

[ 2 posts ] 
Blackened Skies 

Currently Playing: Skyrim,Warframe, and League Of Lag
Blackened Skies
I've been wanting to make a rpg for this site so here it is.

The land of Misia is in grave danger as a war has raged between two great nations: The Raakas and the Xenogad. The stronger nation, The Xenogad, believe the “weak” should be destroyed. The Raakas disagree with this, they believe all beings should have A equal chance to survive. The war has ravaged the land forcing all humanoid species to join in the fight. Elves sweep the forests. Orcs raided villages. Dwarfs ruled the mountains. Humans burned cities as this war continued. Friends became enemies, and families turned on each other. As the Xenogad began to destroy the Raakas, The Raakas had one final stand. The massive armies met on the Legendary battlefield, Boundrax. As the armies gathered the sky began to Blacken. Both armies raced toward each other, filled with zeal and anger. Lord Victor (The Xenogad leader) appeared in the battle himself, As did Lord Axel (The Raakas's leader). Victor charged towards Axel as they engaged in a battle, one that would decide the war. Victor easily knocked into Axel. Axel flew backwards and crashed towards the ground. The strength of Victor was intense. After a few seconds of fighting Axel had fallen to Victor's strength. The xenogad had defeated the Raakas's leader, forcing the Raaka forces to retreat. Which just urged the Xenogad army to follow. The Xenogad began to force it's way deep into the Raaka territory. The Raaka ran frantically abandoning villages and cities along the way. Finally Bethany stepped up to lead the Raakas. But Bethany needs a Champion to help win this war. Bethany has choosen you as her champion. The Xenogad are advancing with great speed. Will you be able to stop them as well as protect yourselves from the wild creatures?

PLAYABLE SPECIES
Elves-Elves spend the most of their lifes around nature. Elves have excellent aim making them excellent archers. They tend to wear lighter armor to increase movement. Elves use their speed and agility to their advantage. The war has cuased Elves to come out and join in the battle, most are with the Raakas.Elves are often scouts and rangers.
Dwarfs- Dwarfs spend most of their lifes as smiths or miners. Dwarfs are excellent with two-handed weapons. They are often underestimated for their size. Dwarfs tend to wear heavy armor to protect them. The war dragged Dwarfs into it. The need for weapons caused the Dwarf mine's and Blacksmiths to kick it into over drive.
Orcs-Orcs spend their lives having skirmishes with rival tribes. So naturally the Orcs were one of the few that were ready for the war. The orcs clothed themselves with heavy armor before joining the Xenogad on the battlefield. Although the Orcs were forced out of the Xenogad after a horrible lose over one of the Raakas main cities. The Orcs joined the Raakas for revenge on the Xenogad.
Humans- Humans are the ones who began this war. Humans' talents vary. Humans tend to stick with one class throughout their military career. Humans are the most common humaniod species in Misia.

CLASSES
Mages,Use magic to bend the battle to their will.
Archers,Archers use the bows to “take care of enemies”.
Warriors,Armored bound fighters.That tend to use melee weapons
Paladin, knows more about undead species. Paladins Are faster in movement,then warriors. but aren't as strong
Berserkers, Charge into battle swinging.
Rogue, Rogues tend to sneak around and “barrow” Items
Bard, Better at finding out information from NPC's.
Cleric, the healers. clerics mainly use smaller weapons

CHARACTER PROFILE
Name: (First and last, Middle and nicknames are optional).
Species:(From list).
Class:(Pick from list).
Appearance:(please be as descriptive as possible).
Background:(Give us a little background about your character. Must be AT LEAST one paragraph).
Personality:(Let us know how your character thinks, and reacts to situations).
Weapon of choice:(What you wanna hit thing with.)

I will answer any question you post or pm me. If enough people seem interested i'll post a enemy list, chapter/episode names, Nation symbols, and a map. Can't wait to here your input.
I have've got several PM's ,thank you for the questions, This is NOT a stat based rpg.

Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:03 am

Currently Playing: Skyrim,Warframe, and League Of Lag
it has been brought to my attention that this may be more of a Illiasa RP...So what do you guys think?

Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:27 am
 [ 2 posts ]