The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 10:49 pm

[ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
I challenge :WEE: 

Currently Playing: No games
Kevin recovers. "I don't know if I should go easy on you, or not."

Sat Nov 22, 2008 7:54 pm

Location: not here!!!!!! Location: i alredy told u Location: quit asking!!! Location: glitchy thing!
"I would tend toward not, but that's just me." Haingi replies, pointing his sword right at Kevin's chest and jabbing.

Default: Haingi
Purple: Hollow
Orange: Uchiwa
Blue: Orine

Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:00 pm

Kevin steps aside. "I guess I will." With that, his shadow appears behind Haingi.

Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:21 pm

Location: not here!!!!!! Location: i alredy told u Location: quit asking!!! Location: glitchy thing!
Haingi notices the absence of light behind him, and turns to see a large shadow. He taps his foot, waiting for it to do something.

Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:15 am

With Haingi looking at the shadow, Kevin fires a bolt of dark energy at him.

Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:28 am

Haingi hears something flying through the air behind him, so he drops into a push-up position, stabbing his sword into the rubber floor as he falls. The blast goes over his head, barely missing him and heading toward the shadow. [Well, at least I can be glad for the fact that there's only his shadow and mine...]

Sun Nov 23, 2008 4:28 pm

The shadow absorbs the darkness, and grows slightly bigger.

Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:42 pm

Haingi bends his elbows to a right angle, and pushes back so he's standing again. He pulls Uchiwa out of the floor and back into the wall so he can see both Kevin and Kevin's shadow in his periferal vision.

Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:01 pm

Kevins Shadow dashes at Haingi, launching himslef into the air.

Mon Nov 24, 2008 4:44 pm

Haingi ducks and rolls leftward, directly under the shadow. He holds his sword out to his side so it doesn't cut him, and when he reaches the end of the short hall he stands and turns to face his enemies once more.

Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:03 pm

Kevin's shadow returns to Kevin, and becomes his shadow once more. "Pretty good." He says firing 5 dark bolts.

Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:59 pm

*OoC: i object! you're saying the shadow walked over to kev, joined with him again, kev said something, and then he fired 5 consecutive dark blasts... all in only a few seconds? oh, and quit it with the one-liners. that's what makes RPing with you so annoying, you give no description at all and all your posts are 10-15 words, only using the minimum amount possible!

Haingi ducks under one and jumps to dodge another, but one hits his left hand, the force causing him to spin and crash to the floor face-first, so he effectively dodges the last two. His hand wasn't damaged badly, as the blast just hit the tips of his fingers. He picks himself up off the floor and grabs his sword from where it lay next to him, and charges at Kevin.

Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:40 pm

OOC: It's a shadow, It immediatly returns to him. Plus I don't usually don't have enought to respond to.

Kevin sidesteps, but his arm is impaled. He fires off s missile shaped dark blast at haingi.

Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:25 pm

Haingi pulls his sword out, and at the tip a ball of red energy forms. He pushes it into the missile, absorbing most of it and making his red energy grow to the size of a softball. He fires it at Kevin, absorbing the rest of the missile and growing tp the size of a basketball now...

Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:36 pm

OOC: tp the size of a basketball?

Kevin recoils. He expected Haingi to be hit, since he was so close. He braces himself, but the hit never comes. He opens his eyes, his shadow came up and absorbed the dark energy, but was permanently damaged from the red bolt, because it was weak. "M-my shadow!" Kevin stammers, staring at the large dent in its head. "A shadow is not a shadow if it does not resemble the owner, meaning you are no longer my shadow, with that dent." The shadow nods. It melts, released from Kevin. A new shadow forms behind him, but it will take years to bring it to life. "Y-you destroyed my shadow. The one i have had all my life..." Kevin grits his teeth. "You will pay."

Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:49 pm
 [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next