The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 15, 2020 8:30 am

[ 2183 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133 ... 146  Next
Official Naruto Manga Topic 

MGN Username: NessSuccess
Currently Playing: Smash Bros
Oh yeah and forgot to bring this up, so it seems pretty likely that Sasuke is the reincarnation of Indra, right? It's definitely a possibility.

3DS FC: 1633-4280-9596
NNID: Ness_Success

Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:01 pm
YIM WWW

Currently Playing: Super Smash Flash, Super Smash Flash 2, Super Smash Bros. Crusade, Naruto Shippuden: Shinobi Rumble
Either him or Madara.
I know what you think: "Didn't he died over a decade ago?", true, and maybe Indra WAS reincarnated in Sasuke, but given the fact that Madara fully revived, is possible that Indra's spirit returned to him.
Since is obvious that Indra's hatred for his brother would take him to do the craziest things to destroy his Ninshu, and Madara is waaaay stronger than Sasuke, he would take more advantages with Madara's power.
That and the fact that since Madara's revival, Sasuke has started to become a good guy.

Main 1: Image
Main 2: Image
Main 3: Image

naruto shippuden fanart of Ness_Success: show
ImageImage

Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:28 pm

Rikudo wrote:
Either him or Madara.
I know what you think: "Didn't he died over a decade ago?", true, and maybe Indra WAS reincarnated in Sasuke, but given the fact that Madara fully revived, is possible that Indra's spirit returned to him.
Since is obvious that Indra's hatred for his brother would take him to do the craziest things to destroy his Ninshu, and Madara is waaaay stronger than Sasuke, he would take more advantages with Madara's power.
That and the fact that since Madara's revival, Sasuke has started to become a good guy.

I see where your coming from, but doesn't it feel kind of wrong for it to be Madara, since he's from a different generation than Naruto? Like if it was Sasuke, the puzzle piece just fits perfectly into place. Naruto = Ashura, both not born with great abilities, had to work hard to become strong & believe in the people around them. Sasuke = Indra, both born as a genius with great skill, both possess the sharingan. Indra and Ashura were brothers, and rivals. Naruto and Sasuke are rivals, and like brothers.

Also Naruto and Sasuke are the two main characters lol.

I don't know what that would mean though. Maybe it would somehow tie in to us finally getting our Naruto vs Sasuke rematch.

Fri Mar 28, 2014 2:19 am
YIM WWW

Or maybe it's the most prevalent sign they won't fight again. If Naruto and Sasuke are the brothers reincarnated, it's on them to lay down their weapons and end the cycle of conflict.

Regarding if Naruto is still Naruto to me: Looking back, the whole "Child of Prophecy" thing REALLY didn't feel important. Toad Sage could have honestly told Jiraiya, "Hey, all your students are gonna one day be super important... But only the fair haired ones. Rest of em can go f*** themselves." and given it was held by no less than three people, it REALLY feels insignificant now. And even with his background and genetics, no one ever made Naruto learn anything. He always sought greatness on his own. But framing it like this just feels like it takes away from his character. He's just another lazy guy who fought this same war long before and blah blah blah. It just makes him feel like such an unimportant slate waiting to be impressed upon now. I don't really know how to word it, but I really hate this reincarnation thing.

... And on the topic of Children of Prophecy, can I just say how much I miss Nagato being the main villain? Holy crap am I beginning to think he was wasted. I can't believe this manga has gone on this long without its best villain. I mean, I always meant it when I said how much I liked Obito, but damn am I suddenly struck with the desire to see a Jubi Nagato.

Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:40 am

Currently Playing: Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate M.U.G.E.N., DC VS MARVEL M.U.G.E.N., SSF2
Look at it this way:
Of all the reincarnations of Asura, Naruto and only Naruto, will be the one that will finally bring true piece to the world. (Presuming he will :P)
If he accomplish it, he will have done something that not even Asura, nor the Sage of the Six Paths could have done.
Doesn't sounds do unimportant now right?

Have you ever wondered how does Superman flies? In that case, wonder no more:
YouTube Video:

Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:08 pm

Kishimoto really hasn't ever done anything to upset me, but if we didn't get a naruto vs Sasuke rematch, that would be a middle finger to the audience for me. That's what we've been waiting for literally since Shippuden started, it's been built up so much. There was that tease of a fight they had when team 7 was reunited, and they even said they would fight at a later time during that. I'll be really upset if we don't get that rematch.

Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:13 pm
YIM WWW

Just saw this youtube comment, I agreed with it so figured i'd share. This is in response to the Naruto Ashura thing.

I simply took it as since Ashura inhabited Naruto's body, Naruto is born with the same personality, skill set, and chakra. The difference is Naruto was born in a different time period, under different circumstances, and knows different people, which means he will have different experiences than Ashura. Same thing for Sasuke since he will most likely have Indura. So anything still goes. History does not necessarily have to repeat.

Fri Mar 28, 2014 4:05 pm
YIM WWW

Currently Playing: Super Smash Flash, Super Smash Flash 2, Super Smash Bros. Crusade, Naruto Shippuden: Shinobi Rumble
So true, you gotta love the Narucommunity. :colonthree:
And don't worry about the Naruto VS Sasuke thing, I'm sure Kishi-sensei has something really epic waiting for us.
If he doesn't there is always the anime, they don't make stories as good as the mangaka but they never disappoint us when it comes to action/fights. Like Naruto VS Pain.
But yeah, I can't wait for the fight that begun back in 1999 to finally reach it's climax.

ImageImage

Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:44 pm

MGN Username: Shaske
Currently Playing: smesh tri dee essu
[NU] wrote:
Just saw this youtube comment, I agreed with it so figured i'd share. This is in response to the Naruto Ashura thing.

I simply took it as since Ashura inhabited Naruto's body, Naruto is born with the same personality, skill set, and chakra. The difference is Naruto was born in a different time period, under different circumstances, and knows different people, which means he will have different experiences than Ashura. Same thing for Sasuke since he will most likely have Indura. So anything still goes. History does not necessarily have to repeat.

I kind of agree with this but for some reason I can't exclude the possibility that Madara is Indura and not Sasuke. IF Madara was Indura of his generation and he's still present then Indura can't be reincarnated, no? . So what if Madara was Indura and not sasuke?
I may be wrong but knowing Kishi-san, everything can be possible

Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:22 pm

Here's to hoping Naruto's jacket stays unzipped, he always looks better like this

Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:20 am

Ziku wrote:
Here's to hoping Naruto's jacket stays unzipped, he always looks better like this

Agreed.

So we were both right, Indra is both Madara and Sasuke.

Also, what I got out of this chapter: Sasuke is a lefty.

I am very excited to see what happens next! Power up for Sasuke and Naruto!! I wonder what Sasuke's answer was, it was obviously something that the sage agreed with since he's giving him his power.

Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:49 pm
YIM WWW

Left handed Sasuke huh? Nice observation, but his consistent sword-wielding makes me think otherwise, ha

Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:20 pm

Waifu: You!
I remember sasuke being ambidextrous? Maybe from the earlier chapters

Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:17 pm

Looks like I was right after all.
My guess is that the new form of Naruto will feature the power of the Ten-Tails, and will be capable of using massive versions of the Tailed Beast Bomb and some Wood Style, pretty much like Obito did, while Sasuke will awake the Rinnegan in a more natural way and will be even more effective than Nagato's, and instead of using some type of living corpses he will be powerful enough to use each of the Rinnegan's powers with only Shadow Clones.
Or maybe vice-versa, who knows.

ImageImage

Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:10 pm

You know, i was thinking that the whole Eye of the Moon plan sounds like a prequel to Enter the Matrix ,after seeing how the people were going to be trapped AND connected to the Shinju, while living an artificial reality on their minds..........sounds familiar?, XD

Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:51 am
 [ 2183 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133 ... 146  Next