The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 2:41 pm

[ 32 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Super Smash Flash 2 Character Predictions! 

That's right. If you read the title, I will be trying to predict the entirety of the Super Smash Flash 2 roster! This may be a bit challenging since McLeodGaming could literally add anyone, but I thought it would be fun to speculate anyways! Fair warning tho that some of the characters I'm predicting may be crazy predictions, but I do have my reasons as to why I choose certain characters. Anyways, here are my predictions!:

*Joker from Persona 5 - I think to ride off the hype of Joker being revealed for Smash Ultimate, McLeodGaming could add Joker to the roster. I think it makes a whole lot of sense and I could definitely see this happen.

*Ganondorf from The Legend Of Zelda - I think it makes sense that he would be included to go along with Link and Zelda

*King Dedede from Kirby - Like with Ganondorf, it would make a whole lot of sense to include Dedede to go along with Kirby, Meta Knight, and Bandana Dee. Besides, he's a fan favorite throughout the Smash series.

*Olimar from Pikmin - Another character who is already in Smash, I think it just makes sense to go along with the rest of the Nintendo all-stars who are already in the game.

*Lucas from Mother 3 - If you have Ness, they definitely need to throw in Lucas as well.

*King K. Rool from Donkey Kong - A fan-favorite character who was recently added to Smash Ultimate, I think would make sense to ride off the hype of him being in Smash already, like with Simon Belmont

*Inkling from Splatoon - This character just makes sense since this series is now one of Nintendo's flagship series, and they are already in Smash now so it just makes sense.

*Little Mac from Punch Out - A character who is already in Smash, it just makes sense seeing how he is a boxer

*Snake from Metal Gear Solid - Another guest character who is already in Smash, it just makes sense to include him

*Cloud from Final Fantasy - Since we already have Black Mage, they might as well throw in Cloud Strife, especially since he was already in Smash Flash 1

*Wonder Red from Wonderful 101 - A popular character from Platinum Games. I could definitely see him making it in to the game since he is a highly requested character for both Ultimate and Super Smash Flash 2

*Saki Amayiya from Sin & Punishment - This would make a whole lot of sense seeing how he was an assist trophy in the Smash series, so I could see McLeodGaming turning him in to an actual fighter, like they did with Isaac

*Geno from Super Mario RPG - McLeodGaming loves to include fan-favorite characters, so adding Geno would make a whole lot of sense for people who want him in Smash

*Knuckles from Sonic The Hedgehog - You got Sonic & Tails, you might as well throw in Knuckles as well. I'm honestly shocked we have gotten this far and we still do not have Knuckles in this game. That really surprises me.

*Riku from Kingdom Hearts - I could see this happen since he is one of the most popular Kingdom Hearts characters, and it would be great to add him alongside Sora.

*Banjo & Kazooie from Banjo-Kazooie - Just like with Geno, Banjo & Kazooie could be another fan-requested character they could add in to the roster to make their fans happy

*Crash Bandicoot from Crash Bandicoot - He's a gaming icon that would fit right at home with the likes of Mario, Sonic, Mega Man and PAC-MAN.

*Sans from Undertale - I know this might be one of my weirder predictions, but Undertale is pretty popular, so I could see McLeodGaming include Sans as a funny addition to the roster.

*Vegeta from Dragon Ball - Vegeta would be a perfect addition to the roster as yet another Dragon Ball character to go alongside Goku. Also, he is one of the most iconic villains from that series, so it just makes a whole lot of sense

*One Punch Man from One Punch Man - The One Punch Man series has been getting very popular these recent years, so I think including One Punch Man in to Smash Flash 2 would make a whole lot of sense as another Anime\Manga character.

*Kirito from Sword Art Online - Like with One Punch Man, Sword Art Online has been getting very popular these recent years, so I think adding Kirito from Sword Art Online character in to Smash Flash 2 makes a whole lot of sense

*Shaggy from Scooby-Doo - Alright, time for my craziest prediction. I know some of you might be face-palming yourselves, but hear me out. The Shaggy meme has been getting very popular lately, so I think adding Shaggy from Scooby-Doo could actually happen as a way to play along with the memes. Besides, McLeodGaming loves to add joke characters, like Mr. Incredible from Smash Flash 1 and Sandbag in Smash Flash 2. I think it just makes sense and I could definitely see this actually happen.

So, those are my predictions. I know not all of these characters will happen, but those are a good idea of what I think will happen and who could have a chance of being added. Feel free to leave your predictions in the comments down below [if you'd like] and I'll see ya'll later

Sat May 04, 2019 11:40 am

MGN Username: Sonario
Currently Playing: games probably
Waifu: Speedwagon
sans undertale, daisy mario, deku midoriya & knuckles

Flash Card: show

My thanks to Utah P. Teasdale (Harr) for the amazing Flash Card.

Sat May 04, 2019 11:47 am

Currently Playing: bye bye MG
Enigma73519 wrote:
*Shaggy from Scooby-Doo

cool meme bro

Sat May 04, 2019 11:57 am

MGN Username: bagrielmarmanjo
Currently Playing: SSF2, M.U.G.E.N (rarely), GBA Kirby Games, SSBC, Deltarune
Waifu: i like bepis
todoroki deltarune 5'10

out of ideas here '-'

Sat May 04, 2019 12:01 pm
BR Member

MGN Username: CSWooly
Currently Playing: Fire Emblem Fates: Birthright, SSF2, SSB4, League of Legends.
I reckon we're getting Knuckles, Klonoa and Shadow as safe bets.

Click to expand thumbnail

SSF2 Backroom Character Analyst and Labber

Mains: :lucario: :simon:

Sat May 04, 2019 12:03 pm

MGN Username: bagrielmarmanjo
Currently Playing: SSF2, M.U.G.E.N (rarely), GBA Kirby Games, SSBC, Deltarune
Waifu: i like bepis
Same Strife, not getting Knuckles and Shadow as playables would be heartbreaking.

out of ideas here '-'

Sat May 04, 2019 12:07 pm

Currently Playing: bye bye MG
Personally hoping for a first person shooter rep. Nintendo's never gonna do it, after all. Duke Nukem or Doomguy, idk.

Sat May 04, 2019 12:08 pm
Site Moderator

Waifu: Trollbean
hatsune mike

Sat May 04, 2019 3:05 pm
Site Moderator

nice call on scooby doo - i'm hoping for some western cartoons to counter the anime.

my first choice would be obvious: homer simpson.

aside from that:
peter griffin
cartman
foghorn leghorn
popeye
bimbo the dog
angela anaconda
spongebob
the kid from fairly odd parents
beavis and butthead
the snowman from frozen

Sat May 04, 2019 3:43 pm
Site Moderator

oh and DOUG

Sat May 04, 2019 3:44 pm

Waifu: I'm married
Don't forget the kid with the hat from Recess

l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

Sat May 04, 2019 9:05 pm
YIM WWW

Currently Playing: SSF2, Roblox, Kirby Star Allies, Sonic Mania Plus, Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, Pokemon Emerald, Leauge Of Legends
Waifu: Rera (SSVI)
King K. Rool, Joker, or Vincent from Final Fantasy VII are good ideas in my opinion.

YouTube Video:

Sun May 05, 2019 1:18 pm

MGN Username: Knuckles for SSF2
Currently Playing: Super Smash Flash 2
Here is my list
Geno
Toad
King K. Rool
Ganondorf
Skull Kid
King Dedede
Roy
Wolf
Lucario
Greninja
Knuckles
Shadow
Cloud
Snake
Olimar
Banjo-Kazooie
Master Chief

Ultimate Secondaries: Toon Link, R.O.B. Richter, Roy, King K Rool, Lucas

Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:05 pm
BR Member

MGN Username: CSWooly
Currently Playing: Fire Emblem Fates: Birthright, SSF2, SSB4, League of Legends.
I'm bored, so let's break this down.

Joker (Persona 5):
Absolutely not. The level of spritework for Joker would be flat out insane given that he'd need to have masked and maskless sprites as well as having Arsene attacks as well. Additionally, attempting to balance Arsene and base Joker would likely be really difficult in this game.

Ganondorf (The Legend Of Zelda)/King Dedede (Kirby)/Knuckles (Sonic):
Yeah, this makes sense.

Olimar (Pikmin):
Doubtful. Considering the limitations the existing AI has in SSF2, the Pikmin AI would likely cause some problems for the devs in terms of balancing. Crusade's got Olimar added and there are some serious AI problems that I've seen anyway.

King K. Rool (Donkey Kong):
Simon wasn't riding off the Smash Ultimate hype train at all. Also, I suspect K. Rool would very quickly get overpowered in this game due to him being built around armour, given the past examples of DK before. Still though, would be cool.

Inkling (Splatoon):
The ink mechanic would be an absolute nightmare to implement. I don't think this is likely at all.

Little Mac (Punch-Out!)
I'm personally against this due to how fundamentally flawed Little Mac's current Smash design is, and I don't see there being a way to properly balance Little Mac without him being completely obnoxious/broken/dysfunctional.

Lucas (EarthBound)/Snake (Metal Gear)/Cloud (Final Fantasy)/Wonder Red (Wonderful 101)/Saki Amayiya (Sin & Punishment)/Geno (Super Mario RPG)/Banjo-Kazooie/Crash Bandicoot
Could be fun. I'm quite down to see this.

Riku (Kingdom Hearts)
Deconfirmed for the time being.

Sans from Undertale
Could be interesting until you realise that Sans has zero real moveset potential. This isn't happening.

Kirito (Sword Art Online)/Saitama (One-Punch Man)/Vegeta (Dragon Ball Z)/Shaggy (Scooby-Doo)
Not happening. Devs have deconfirmed all anime characters and I'm almost positive this extends to non video game characters. Also, Shaggy is a dead meme.

Click to expand thumbnail

SSF2 Backroom Character Analyst and Labber

Mains: :lucario: :simon:

Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:39 am

Waifu: zero suit wario
Kiiiiiinda think it's kind of unfair to judge a character's chances to appear in SSF2 based on how the real Smash counterparts work (like Joker's mask being breakable or K. Rool's belly armor could easily be omitted in favor of easier development time and stuff)

And regarding Sans, uh you know he's got an entire boss fight, right? You can pull a lot from there

Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:51 pm
 [ 32 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next