The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 10:53 pm

[ 507 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next
The Light in the Darkness 
Legendary Ghost

Currently Playing: Final Fantasy XI, Left 4 Dead 2
OOC : The members? Heck no, and there ARE NO MEMBERS LEFT. They're all living a hidden life or dead. And my background, read it, seriously.

"Jesus promised the end of all wicked people. Odin promised the end of all ice giants. I don't see many ice giants around."

Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:23 pm
Site Moderator

OOC: I just realized I never posted my Bio here..

Name: Koro Horoko
Alliance: Member of DoL
Appearance: Black hair (Long for a male but not extremely long) Green eyes, a Blue Kimono with white lining, a whitish grayish Hakama, and a pair of Geta sandals and brown yugake like gloves.
Weapon: A Katana like blade forged from the metal "cage" in witch his demon was sealed in, and a shorter sword given to him by his father, on the hilt of the sword there is mysterious symbol. Both swords have a black sheath and black hilt wrap
Story: Koro was a normal boy who was born fourteen years before the Civil war that split the Horoko clan in half (Into the Horoko of Fire and Of Lightning) as a boy he trained to be a swordsman for the Horoko clan, but on his fourteenth birthday his life changed when civil war broke out and his father used him as a tool for an experiment. The experiment fused a demon within his body making him stronger than the average soldier(Not to mention causing him to lose his memory). Two months before his Sixteenth birthday Koro was sent into the Military to fight for the Horoko of fire. With his demon at his aid he almost sealed the fate of most battles fought between the two sides. As Koro continued his soulless slaughter for the Horoko of Fire he began to regain memories of the events that had taken place before he gained his Demon. After regaining his Memory Koro returned home against the will of the army to kill his father. After accomplishing his goal he ran away leaving the Horoko clan behind. Hiding within a far off city he purged the demon from his body and sealed it within an underground shrine. After the events of DoL he became a wanderer.

Koro looks at Hakker slowly moving forward from his hiding place where he had been waiting.

"I found you."

Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:39 pm
Legendary Ghost

Hakker's head shot up, reaching for the blade in the chest with a sigh, people just kept showing up nowadays. "Haven't heard from you in a while, what do you want?"

"Jesus promised the end of all wicked people. Odin promised the end of all ice giants. I don't see many ice giants around."

Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:42 pm
Site Moderator

"I've been looking for you ever since the federation was dismantled by a single creature."
Koro answered

Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:46 pm
Legendary Ghost

Hakker grunted, releasing the blade as he let it rest on top of his Red Mage uniform. "That's not what I asked. What do you want?" He repeated.

Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:49 pm

OOC: I just read the bio. I'm about to cry. Why Hakker why! Maat was my path in the original. This means I gotta stop slacking. No, I gotta work harder, but your bio just set everything right. A new Federation of Red Mages is Born. (I still hate mages.) I would ask how did Wind die, but they way to get him out had to do with darkness any way so hes dead.

@Whim OOC: What places are there so far?

James ends his search of the village and heads back to base. James comes back into the head quarters looking around. The girl with green and white hair comes up to James, clip board in hand. "Yes, Agale, what is it?" He asks her, raising his eyebrows. "Karter has found out something, sir." Agale tells him, while handing him the clip board. James reads whats on the clip board and tells her about it, "This is already know by me. J-corp and I have already come incontact with each other-" "No wonder you left with out warning." Agale cuts him off with the satement. "Yes, exactly." He contenues, "We're basicly the same person, so I know his next move. His still trying to master the main eight elements. I'm sure hes either decided on lighting, wind, or ice. Assuming he hasn't master the three." James ends his hypothiss with that last sentence. Agale puts her two cents in with, "If you're wrong its on you. But any way lets start doing our job: investigating. Cyral, won't be pleased if we're slacking." "Don't worry." James assures her, "We're doing our job as we speak."

May the path of the hero lead to the Triforce.

Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:54 pm
Site Moderator

"Who els was destroyed, other then the red mages."
Koro asked.

Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:59 pm
Legendary Ghost

"Anyone who was part of the mounted defense." Hakker replied in a monotome voice, as if he didn't care. "I saw my airship get crushed like it was a paper toy, together with anyone on board at the time."

A single knock resounded against the entrance of the base in which James was. It was hard, it was fast, and it sounded very impatient.

Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:12 pm

OOC: James and the few fled. There weren't enough of us with out back up.

Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:15 pm
Legendary Ghost

J-corp wrote:

*checks your last post* Euhm, what?

Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:16 pm

Hakker wrote:
J-corp wrote:

OOC: How we survived the darkness.

Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:17 pm
Site Moderator

"I'm guessing all your "friends" on the airship weren't on it?"

ooc: Can't remember their names by the guy who liked cooking the pilot ect ect..

Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:19 pm
Legendary Ghost

Hakker shook his head. "Niaki was on it, actually." He began. "Weyoun was leading a batallion of warriors, the experience lost him his sword arm." He told, scratching his chin. "But besides that, they all survived."

OOC :

J-corp wrote:
Hakker wrote:
J-corp wrote:

OOC: How we survived the darkness.

... I still don't see what this has to do with anything?

Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:22 pm

OOC: I was just sayng. If you don't need the information then ignore it Hakker. Dude! You got rid of Niaki too! Come on! You are killing me!

Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:26 pm
Legendary Ghost

J-corp wrote:
OOC: I was just sayng. If you don't need the information then ignore it Hakker. Dude! You got rid of Niaki too! Come on! You are killing me!

I thought it was a response to the post I made, you know, the one YOU have yet to respond to?

Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:29 pm
 [ 507 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next