The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 10:52 pm

[ 100 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Nate vs. NintendoJava: Battle Over 
Site Moderator

Currently Playing: FFXIV
Waifu: you get ONE guess
NintendoJava wrote:
Creis laughed, as Nate's clever plan was sure to backfire. He had trapped himself in a shield where the shockwaves of energy would reflect back at him, ensuing his own death. Creis remained in his position, waiting to see Nate seal his own fate.

(LMAOWNT)

Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:25 pm

Realizing that Nate hadn't died, Creis' laughter died down to a smirk. "Excellent. Now I will have his blood on my hands as he dies."

Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:42 pm

Hm... Creis wasn't freaking out. That was a good sign. Of course, Nate wasn't in the hole. He was above Creis, and with any luck, he wouldn't realize that until too late. His plan had worked, and his suspicions as to the origin of this arena had been correct: When Nate jumped through the bottom of the arena, he had reappeared at the top.

Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:47 pm

Creis ran to the hole Nate had disappeared through. When he peered through, he saw the ever-expanding space of the dimension. "So, playing Hide and Seek again? So be it," Cries said, and jumped through the hole.

Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:49 pm

Nate began to panic as he saw Creis jump through the hole. He glanced upward, and his fears were confirmed. Nate quickly created a disc of energy and rode out of range, allowing Creis to fall to the ground far below...

Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:51 pm

Creis ran after Nate, his feet pounding heavily against the ground, slowly accelerating, unti lhe was close enough. He jumped and grabbed Nate by the tail.

Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:54 pm

NintendoJava wrote:
Creis ran after Nate, his feet pounding heavily against the ground, slowly accelerating, unti lhe was close enough. He jumped and grabbed Nate by the tail.

WARNING! Autohit detected

Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:55 pm

That Guy Over There wrote:
NintendoJava wrote:

WARNING! Autohit detected

s***. Didn't even notice I did that.

Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:56 pm

OOC: It's fine, I'll let him get away with that one since I've already typed a reply.

Nate had been disappointed. He knew that Creis would have been able to survive the fall, but he'd never expected him to move so fast. Nate felt the weight that now threatened to rip Nate's tail clean off, but Nate willed the disk to do his bidding. It started to turn, slowly excelerating until it was spinning with the speed of a tornado.
"NO ONE TOUCHES THE TAIL!!!"

Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:58 pm

[[Wow, Nate, learn to spell accelerating.]]

Creis held tight as the disk began spinning. He knew that soon, either Nate would fly off, or his tail would rip from the extreme tension. Creis gripped his sword tight in his left hand, preparing to strike if neither of his initial predictions were proven true.

Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:01 pm

OOC: Sorry. I just had a moment of weakness there. I learned how to spell cappuccino, too.
Sorry for it taking so long, I had to go eat some pizza.

This guy was proving to be stronger than Nate had anticipated. The pain in his tail was growing exponentially, and if it didn't stop soon, he would cease to have one. Nate once again drew his sword and leaped from the disk, right on top of Creis, with his sword below him to keep him from being sliced by Creis's sword.

Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:13 pm

[[Okay, I'm back.]]

Creis braced his feet against Nate and pushed off of him to propel himself toward the ground. He landed in a crouched position, sword still at ready. "This cat is smarter than I thought. He's staying only because of that damned energy." Creis thought. "I wonder if....yes, that's it!" he thought. Creis stood up, stretching his hands and fingers after holding onto Nate's tail. "En guarde," Creis taunted.

Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:48 pm

"OW!!!" Nate screamed in pain. "My tail! You sure are lucky that'll grow back."
Nate once again improvised a bandage and placed it over his wounded rear end.
Nate knew that straightforward thinking would get him nowhere in this battle. He used his energy to create a sharp blade. He used it to cut away at the edges of the hole in the ground until it had expanded to about ten feet in diameter.

Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:59 pm

Creis stood still. He watched inquisitively as Nate cut the dimensional hole, increasing its size dramatically. "What the hell is he doing?" Creis whispered to himself. Creis held tight to his sword, knowing that Nate could appear above him at any time.

Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:05 pm

Suddenly, Nate turns around and sends a wave of energy through the back wall, attempting to push Creis from behind.

Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:07 pm
 [ 100 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next