The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 3:41 pm

[ 9 posts ] 
A gift 

Currently Playing: Mandolin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4InIg0oWSQ

Mon Apr 27, 2020 2:10 pm

Waifu: You!
getting a biiiiiiiit too confident when talking to women lately. case note: maybe don't say "piss urself. piss urself u f*** coward" when they say they gotta pee also case note: find out what the right response is to when a girl tells u that they gotta pee like how to respond to that other than telling them to piss themselves I really need f*** help ffs I'm literally texting my psych rn

Tue Apr 28, 2020 2:34 am

Waifu: I'm married
Just be like
"You go do that, and I'll wait here or whatever"
Or "where's a bathroom"
If you're not at your house I guess?

l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

Tue Apr 28, 2020 7:26 am
YIM WWW
Site Moderator

THoT wrote:
getting a biiiiiiiit too confident when talking to women lately. case note: maybe don't say "piss urself. piss urself u f*** coward" when they say they gotta pee also case note: find out what the right response is to when a girl tells u that they gotta pee like how to respond to that other than telling them to piss themselves I really need f*** help ffs I'm literally texting my psych rn

THoT, are you ok? Do you wanna talk about it?

Jin wrote:
I support the bombing of Israel.

Tue Apr 28, 2020 9:48 am

Whimzer wrote:

Whim, I remember a really long time ago reading one of your posts and being really interested in you. I really wanted to know more about you as a person, I wanted to really understand you. After all these years I'm devastated that I never got the chance to really know you. I feel like we really could have been good friends and there was so much opportunity for us to grow together and become real brothers. I hope that you read this, and I hope that it connects with you. You were always interesting, everything you said and did was mysterious, you were shrouded in so much mystique, you were alluring, to say the least. In some other universe I'm certain that you and I connected and became close friends who swore blood oaths to one another, blood oaths that we never crossed. I know you probably don't see it this way, but I can't let this moment slip by, this might be the only chance I ever have to let you know how I really feel. I'm having trouble just putting this into words, my mind has fallen to total chaos, but I really need to let you know just how important you are to me. Every post you made on this forum was essential to my being, every stroke of your keyboard was performed with careful hands that mastered their art, your epistles were that of an artisan, you are a true craftsman. Never let your ability to make others smile go to waste, never forget the way you made myself, and countless others feel, keep on helping others, continue to be a bright star shining in a sea of bleak darkness. I know that your future will be filled with endless possibilities and I know you'll grab each and every single one of those possibilities by the horns, you never did let anything important pass you by. You're bound for greatness Whim and I think, at least on this forum, you've been under appreciated. I can't wait to learn of the amazing things you do with your future, the first man on mars? president of the United States? the world's richest man? or perhaps you'll wow the world with some of your other amazing, near endless skills and lead the way in ending world hunger, or ending all wars- Oh, yes, I know, you'll be the greatest mind of our generation, you'll create a new equation or theory that challenges our very conception of life itself, I can't wait, your possibilities are ENDLESS! Mankind will chase at your coattails for centuries to come, your brilliance will put lesser men like Einstein, da Vinci, Plato, Jobs, Descartes, Franklin, Euclid, Gauss, Archimedes, and Euler to shame. Your great mind will change every facet of our lives, and after you've passed on from this life to the next, life on this planet will never be the same. You are truly a wonderful person, words can't be used to describe your pure genius and I can't stress enough how excited I am to see how you intend to use your endless brilliance.

stay gold

Wed Apr 29, 2020 11:48 am

Waifu: zero suit wario
simp

Wed Apr 29, 2020 11:58 am

Kirb-Star wrote:
simp

i can find out where you f*** live if you want to pretend to be smart and run your mouth. i'll f*** dox you, don't reply to me ever again.

Wed Apr 29, 2020 12:07 pm

MGN Username: bagrielmarmanjo
Currently Playing: SSF2, M.U.G.E.N (rarely), GBA Kirby Games, SSBC, Deltarune
Waifu: i like bepis
kirb no

out of ideas here '-'

Wed Apr 29, 2020 12:07 pm

Currently Playing: Mandolin
Abaddon wrote:
Whimzer wrote:

Whim, I remember a really long time ago reading one of your posts and being really interested in you. I really wanted to know more about you as a person, I wanted to really understand you. After all these years I'm devastated that I never got the chance to really know you. I feel like we really could have been good friends and there was so much opportunity for us to grow together and become real brothers. I hope that you read this, and I hope that it connects with you. You were always interesting, everything you said and did was mysterious, you were shrouded in so much mystique, you were alluring, to say the least. In some other universe I'm certain that you and I connected and became close friends who swore blood oaths to one another, blood oaths that we never crossed. I know you probably don't see it this way, but I can't let this moment slip by, this might be the only chance I ever have to let you know how I really feel. I'm having trouble just putting this into words, my mind has fallen to total chaos, but I really need to let you know just how important you are to me. Every post you made on this forum was essential to my being, every stroke of your keyboard was performed with careful hands that mastered their art, your epistles were that of an artisan, you are a true craftsman. Never let your ability to make others smile go to waste, never forget the way you made myself, and countless others feel, keep on helping others, continue to be a bright star shining in a sea of bleak darkness. I know that your future will be filled with endless possibilities and I know you'll grab each and every single one of those possibilities by the horns, you never did let anything important pass you by. You're bound for greatness Whim and I think, at least on this forum, you've been under appreciated. I can't wait to learn of the amazing things you do with your future, the first man on mars? president of the United States? the world's richest man? or perhaps you'll wow the world with some of your other amazing, near endless skills and lead the way in ending world hunger, or ending all wars- Oh, yes, I know, you'll be the greatest mind of our generation, you'll create a new equation or theory that challenges our very conception of life itself, I can't wait, your possibilities are ENDLESS! Mankind will chase at your coattails for centuries to come, your brilliance will put lesser men like Einstein, da Vinci, Plato, Jobs, Descartes, Franklin, Euclid, Gauss, Archimedes, and Euler to shame. Your great mind will change every facet of our lives, and after you've passed on from this life to the next, life on this planet will never be the same. You are truly a wonderful person, words can't be used to describe your pure genius and I can't stress enough how excited I am to see how you intend to use your endless brilliance.

stay gold

I'm actually more surprised you put Jobs and Euler in the same sentence

Wed Apr 29, 2020 3:26 pm
 [ 9 posts ]