The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 9:37 pm

[ 187 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 13  Next
MG CENSUS 2015 

MGN Username: superkid
You know, I was just about to be the youngest person to do the census until you came Cole!

Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:46 am

Waifu: I'm married
bear in mind that he's about 150 in raccoon years

l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:51 am
YIM WWW

Name: Lucina
Aliases: Lucy, Lightning, Claire
Place of birth: On an Air Force base in Florida, in the good ol' U.S. of A.
Years active on MG: Wow, it'll be my 3rd year next month....
The last member of MG you spoke with outside of MG, if applicable: The Skype Lounge group probably, specifically Ramsey <3
Favorite videogame(s): The list would probably be longer than the rest of the census tbh.
Favorite device to play videogames with (console, handheld, pc, etc): Silly census, I love all my devices equally. I'd be a liar though if I told you I don't have the most fun with my PC.
Favorite musician(s)/artist(s)/band(s): Basically what you'd expect of a gal my age. Oh, and anime music!
Favorite book(s)/novel(s): All those kiddy books that I now look back on with a flushed visage.
Favorite movie(s): A Clockwork Orange. Just kidding! I like happy movies and comedies, and almost no scary movies!
Favorite television show(s)/anime(s): Whew, a bunch of HBO shows like The Wire, Carnivale, Deadwood, Curb Your Enthusiasm, and Game of Thrones. A few Showtime shows such as Episodes, Shameless, House of Lies, and Penny Dreadful. And some other shows like The Walking Dead, The Blacklist, and Gotham. Anime, of course. JOJO.
Favorite food(s): Sesame chicken, fried dumplings, cookie dough, cookies and cream, or mint chocolate chip ice cream, among many others.
Favorite animal(s): Frogs and meerkats!
Favorite flower(s): The rose is my special flower.
Favorite Pokémon:
Long list of pokemon: show
Pikachu, first and foremost. Then Bulbasaur, Charmander/Charizard, Squirtle, Butterfree, Pidgeotto, Sandslash, Mewtwo, Mew, Togepi, Entei, Suicune, Lugia, Celebi, Treecko/Grovyle/Sceptile, Blazeitken, Beautifly, Ralts/Kirlia/Gardevoir, Roselia, Milotic, Absol, Latias, Latios, Groudon, Rayquaza, Jirachi, Piplup, Pachirisu, Buizel, Riolu/Lucario, Phione, Manaphy, f*** ARCEUS, Snivy, Purrloin, Zorua/Zoroark, Emolga, Meloetta, Fennekin/Braixen/Delphox, Froakie/Frogadier/Greninja, Vivillon, Dedenne, Yveltal, and f*** ARCEUS AGAIN, in no particular order. Basically, the ones I find visibly attractive and are NOT ARCEUS. f*** THAT GUY.

What's the last thing you said to a family member or friend: Et tu, Brute?
When's the last time you got warned: I dunno, I'd like to forget.
Moderators/admins that you appreciate: Cleod9, Deep Thought 42, Fairy Bread A.K.A. Dr.Geno A.K.A. Ramsey A.K.A. Boo <3, Hakker, Kiki, Ray Fletcher, Zero Insanity, [TSON], Blue, DH_Ninja (whenever he sees this), Faceless Void A.K.A. Muscles, Ichigo, and THoT! Oh, and last but not least, TOWK and Lukepi!!!! You all rock! :D
Other members of MG that you appreciate: I appreciate everyone who has ever been kind to me in the past and for having me in this wonderful community for just about 3 years! Thanks everyone!
If applicable, who is your "waifu" or "husbando": Klavier Gavin.
Favorite website(s) other than MG: Twitch, YouTube, and other sites related to vidya gaems.
What are some things you're looking forward to in 2015: Final Fantasy Explorers getting localized, and hopefully another year of living.
Skype name if applicable: Eh- no use in posting this here!
How was your day yesterday? How are things shaping up today so far: Yesterday. Ugh. School. Ugh. It's REALLY early in the morning, but I'm happy so far. :)
If you could do one thing as a time traveler, what would you do: I would continuously go back further and further through time, killing every historical figure that I don't like until I get back to the first man on the planet, and then I'll kick him in the crotch and drastically change history for s*** and giggles.
Which 2hu wud you?: Self-cest Sanae tyme Yuugi maybe? Muscles turn me on.
If you could change one thing about MG, what would you change: I'd make myself mod and stay super vigilant for any rule breakers and offenders.
This space is reserved for anything at all you would like to add to your form. Any additional information or anything you are interested in sharing, please post here:
jojo season 3 spoilers: show

Thu Jan 08, 2015 4:16 am
SSF2 Developer

MGN Username: ElvisDitto
Currently Playing: Pokemon Alpha Sapphire, Super Smash Bros Melee, Super Smash Bros 4, TF2, Super Smash Flash 2, Overwatch
Waifu: Applejack
Name: Christopher Malcolm Hubac
Aliases: ElvisDitto, ElvisD, ED, hubacchris
Place of birth: Tweed Heads, Australia.
Years active on MG: 7
The last member of MG you spoke with outside of MG, if applicable: Zero Insanity, Steven, Tubo, Tupilious
Favorite videogame(s): Super Smash Bros 1-4, Pokémon Emerald, Pokémon ORAS, Pokémon Crystal, Donkey Kong Country 2, Ratchet and Clank Original Trilogy, GTA SA, Abe's Oddysee, Rayman 2, Team Fortress 2
Favorite device to play videogames with (console, handheld, pc, etc): Game Cube, PS2, PS3, Wii U, PC
Favorite musician(s)/artist(s)/band(s): Maroon 5. Other than that, too broad to really nail down.
Favorite book(s)/novel(s): Darkly Dreaming Dexter, Kanto Field Guide.
Favorite movie(s): Who Framed Roger Rabbit, Back to the Future Trilogy, How to Train Your Dragon 2, The Incredibles, South Park, Bigger, Longer and Uncut, Lilo & Stitch uhh too many to list
Favorite television show(s)/anime(s): Gravity Falls, Adventure Time, Breaking Bad, Powerpuff Girls, Futurama, Old Simpsons, South Park, Rick and Morty, Madoka Magica.
Favorite food(s): Butter Chicken, Tacos, Baked Potatoes, Pringles, Toblarone
Favorite animal(s): Horse, Dog, Dolphin.
Favorite flower(s): Frangipani
Favorite Pokémon: Ditto, Vaporeon, Venusaur, Porygon2, Chatot, Pidgeott, Goodra
What's the last thing you said to a family member or friend: "Shoulda thought about that before you had children. Yeah, I'm going there."
When's the last time you got warned: Back in 08 when someone hacked my account.
Moderators/admins that you appreciate: Cleod9, Zero Insanity, TSON
Other members of MG that you appreciate: Steven, Tupilius, Xyless, Blinesy, Tubo, Void, Tid
If applicable, who is your "waifu" or "husbando": Applejack
Favorite website(s) other than MG: faceBook, Serebii, YouTube
What are some things you're looking forward to in 2015: Making youtube video. It's happening this year.
Skype name if applicable: ElvisDitto
How was your day yesterday? How are things shaping up today so far: Pretty nice. Have a horrid cold, but other than that, I'm good.
If you could do one thing as a time traveler, what would you do: Tell myself to get my suspected OCD checked back in 2013. Gunna do it this yeah though.
Which 2hu wud you?: Awah.
If you could change one thing about MG, what would you change: Forum skins would be nice. Also I demand to see an IRL picture of Kyuubit.
This space is reserved for anything at all you would like to add to your form. Any additional information or anything you are interested in sharing, please post here: This will be the year I debut in youtube videos.

[8/02/2014 5:54:06 PM] TAC3: On 2/7/14, at 11:51 PM, Ya Dad wrote:
> ElvisDitto has a Ditto Safari : O

prime example of life doing things right

I love Geno

Last edited by ElvisDitto on Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:18 am, edited 2 times in total.

Thu Jan 08, 2015 4:24 am
YIM

superkid wrote:
You know, I was just about to be the youngest person to do the census until you came Cole!

Wow that matters

I thought you'd blast them with sand from your staff and then call for your camel and ride into the sunset

Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:00 am

Cole wrote:
superkid wrote:

Wow that matters

Ay yo respect your elders

Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:23 am

Currently Playing: UNIST
Name: Tyler
Aliases: Kuro
Place of birth: New York
Years active on MG: 4 i think???
The last member of MG you spoke with outside of MG, if applicable: scott
Favorite videogame(s): Persona 3 FES, Catherine
Favorite device to play videogames with (console, handheld, pc, etc): PS3
Favorite musician(s)/artist(s)/band(s): Shoji Meguro
Favorite book(s)/novel(s): i don't read
Favorite movie(s): Grown Ups
Favorite television show(s)/anime(s): Madoka
Favorite food(s): Yogurt, chocolate milk, roast beef
Favorite animal(s): Cats
Favorite flower(s): ??????
Favorite Pokémon: Espeon and Blazeitken
What's the last thing you said to a family member or friend: something about laundry
When's the last time you got warned: Thu Nov 20, 2014 12:24 am
Moderators/admins that you appreciate: Geno
Other members of MG that you appreciate: Term, Scott
If applicable, who is your "waifu" or "husbando": Rise Kujikawa
Favorite website(s) other than MG: Chatango, Youtube
What are some things you're looking forward to in 2015: Persona 5, Persona 4 Dancing All Night, Tales of Zestiria
Skype name if applicable: alfonse.theprince
How was your day yesterday? How are things shaping up today so far: yesterday was awful, today is going fine
If you could do one thing as a time traveler, what would you do: get a time traveling machine from the future so i can travel time more than once B)
Which 2hu wud you?: suika or patchouli
If you could change one thing about MG, what would you change: certain users to be less active
This space is reserved for anything at all you would like to add to your form. Any additional information or anything you are interested in sharing, please post here: i like pokemon

Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:37 am
YIM

MGN Username: ohgosick
Currently Playing: Anything not called 'Undertale'.
Waifu: ur mum lmao
Name: Gosick
Aliases: Stockings, Alipheese_XIV, basaltaries, 'yaboi yung lord Gos'.'
Place of birth: freedom, golf & haggis Scotland
Years active on MG: 1
The last member of MG you spoke with outside of MG, if applicable: jammy/fedora on irc rn
Favorite videogame(s): Skullgirls, doto, sc2, maylay, pokermonz
Favorite device to play videogames with (console, handheld, pc, etc): pc
Favorite musician(s)/artist(s)/band(s): o boi: i'll jus do top x for genres I like:
EDM - CruciA, Drop Tower, Synx, Pendulum, Vexare, Portanexus, Kraddy
Rap - Marc Goone, Joey Bada$$, Sonreal, Kendrick Lamar, Watsky, G-Eazy
Indie/alt rock - The Wombats, Bloc Party, The Kooks, Royal Republic, Blood Red Shoes, Two Door Cinema Club, Cage The Elephant
Favorite book(s)/novel(s): 'On the Road' by Jack Kerrouac
Favorite movie(s): idfk
Favorite television show(s)/anime(s): Gravity Falls, Spice & Wolf, Golden Time, Gosick (there's a story behind how this became my name.)
Favorite food(s): f*** duck, salmon en crout(idfk how it's spelled.)
Favorite animal(s): Penguins, Giraffes, Axolotls
Favorite flower(s): idk many flowers, but my family adores white roses because of one of my deceased relatives, so, those.
Favorite Pokémon: Lilligant, Breloom, Gardevoir
What's the last thing you said to a family member or friend: ''Thanks.'' (just ate dinner.)
When's the last time you got warned: GENO IS A BUTT. (not been warned yet.)
Moderators/admins that you appreciate: all of them are cool cucumbers.
Other members of MG that you appreciate:uh, my frens that I chill w/ on the f2u skype or that I talk to on irc
If applicable, who is your "waifu" or "husbando": Holo.
Favorite website(s) other than MG: Smogon (forums), DuelistGroundz, http://gamut-was-taken.github.io/ , Darasu (rest in peace fren.)
What are some things you're looking forward to in 2015: making a name for myself in pokemon tournaments and continuing to tell people that they're a** at ssf2 :3
Skype name if applicable: uberoo1, add me if you want gais.
How was your day yesterday? How are things shaping up today so far: school was my day yesterday, and I got my internet back onlline today, so it's all gucci.
If you could do one thing as a time traveler, what would you do: play EDM/Screamo/Rap in the 50's when they thot Elvis was f*** satan incarnate.
Which 2hu wud you?: Sakuya, unless zun drawed her irl, cuz zun's a s*** when it comes 2 drawing.
If you could change one thing about MG, what would you change: '@Gosick is ghey' *Doqtor Kirby tagged u in a post*
This space is reserved for anything at all you would like to add to your form. Any additional information or anything you are interested in sharing, please post here: my voice is like an angel doing a sex to your earholes, SAO is s***.

The Americans came in and burned my village with their flaming uppercuts,
killing our water buffalo and leaving this scar on my chest...

Thu Jan 08, 2015 3:18 pm

MGN Username: Nixter
Currently Playing: Binding of Isaac: Rebirth
Name: Nixter
Aliases: f***
Place of birth: British Columbia
Years active on MG: yeah
The last member of MG you spoke with outside of MG, if applicable: Dephius
Favorite videogame(s): Fallout: New Vegas, Saints Row 2,
Favorite device to play videogames with (console, handheld, pc, etc): I rock the PC
Favorite musician(s)/artist(s)/band(s): Devin Townsend, Ne Oblivscaris, Buckethead, and The Dillinger Escape Plan to name a very few!!! http://www.last.fm/user/NixterT
Favorite book(s)/novel(s): Shakespeare's plays are good, Art Of War
Favorite movie(s): The Room, Troll 2, Wolf Of Wallstreet
Favorite television show(s)/anime(s): Breaking Bad, The Wire, Arrested Development, South Park
Favorite food(s): chicken teriyaki subs at subway, creme brulee tarts
Favorite animal(s): cats, elephants, hedgehogs
Favorite flower(s): Sweet Alyssum
Favorite Pokémon: Magmortar
What's the last thing you said to a family member or friend: "yeah i'll keep her here"
When's the last time you got warned: ask luke that hack :< (jk ily)
Moderators/admins that you appreciate: all you b**** 'cept like 1 or 2 of you
Other members of MG that you appreciate: the enjoyable people in lounge, and the people with talent, lounge or not
If applicable, who is your "waifu" or "husbando": i hate pandering
Favorite website(s) other than MG: last.fm, facebook, bandcamp, wikipedia
What are some things you're looking forward to in 2015: help my sister raise her child, hang with friends, completing my album, job (maybe!!), constantly exploring new music, and expanding my reality
Skype name if applicable: n/a
How was your day yesterday? How are things shaping up today so far: Reading Lord Of The Flies and working on my culminating at home, so i'm busy with school, i help my sister with the baby, too, installing programs to my computer since it's reset, so a lot of tasks at hand, but i'm coping just fine, still even have time to work on my album, watch shows, and play games
If you could do one thing as a time traveler, what would you do: give myself a list of upcoming problems to prepare myself for, and the list of winners in things like races and stuff so i can bet on it all and make tons of $$$$$$
Which 2hu wud you?: i hate pandering
If you could change one thing about MG, what would you change: this stupid question (jokes, change the lack of FORUM GOLD)
This space is reserved for anything at all you would like to add to your form. Any additional information or anything you are interested in sharing, please post here: oh hi mark

Thu Jan 08, 2015 5:56 pm
SSF2 Developer

Currently Playing: Super Smash Bros Wii u, Pokemon ORAS
Name: Turbo
Aliases:
Place of birth: Michigan
Years active on MG: Like 3 years
The last member of MG you spoke with outside of MG, if applicable: Zero Instanity? Elvisditto?
Favorite videogame: Pokemon
Favorite device to play videogames with (console, handheld, pc, etc): Wii u/ Gamecube
Favorite musician(s)/artist(s)/band(s): Five Finger Death Punch
Favorite book(s)/novel(s): Dont read lol
Favorite movie(s):
Favorite television show(s)/anime(s): Family guy/ Power rangers
Favorite food(s): Taco bell
Favorite animal(s): Ramsey lmao
Favorite flower(s):
Favorite Pokémon: Umbreon
What's the last thing you said to a family member or friend: Goodnight
When's the last time you got warned:
Moderators/admins that you appreciate: Zero Insanity
Other members of MG that you appreciate: Elvisditto, Zero Insanity, Steven
If applicable, who is your "waifu" or "husbando":
Favorite website(s) other than MG: Facebook/Youtube
What are some things you're looking forward to in 2015:
Skype name if applicable: Kevin.Snider3
How was your day yesterday? How are things shaping up today so far: Fine, Extremely cold outside
If you could do one thing as a time traveler, what would you do: Go back to 9/11 and video record
Which 2hu wud you?:
If you could change one thing about MG, what would you change: Nothing really atm, Some people more open to ideas
This space is reserved for anything at all you would like to add to your form. Any additional information or anything you are interested in sharing, please post here:

Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:46 pm

Princess Tubo wrote:
Favorite book(s)/novel(s): Dont read lol
Favorite television show(s)/anime(s): Family guy/ Power rangers
Favorite food(s): Taco bell
If you could do one thing as a time traveler, what would you do: Go back to 9/11 and video record

are you a parody account

Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:04 am
SSF2 Developer

MGN Username: ElvisDitto
Currently Playing: Pokemon Alpha Sapphire, Super Smash Bros Melee, Super Smash Bros 4, TF2, Super Smash Flash 2, Overwatch
Waifu: Applejack
I can 100% vouch that he is just a moron white boy.

[8/02/2014 5:54:06 PM] TAC3: On 2/7/14, at 11:51 PM, Ya Dad wrote:
> ElvisDitto has a Ditto Safari : O

prime example of life doing things right

I love Geno

Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:27 am
YIM

MGN Username: Tid
Currently Playing: Deep™ The™ Game™
can verify

Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:41 am

Princess Tubo wrote:
Favorite animal(s): Ramsey lmao