The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 15, 2020 2:43 am

[ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
Castle Takeover/Annihilation 

@Eraser um...nope o.o' lol.

Sat May 16, 2009 10:22 am

Okay, I thought I hadn't I have some good ideas, but some situations aren't dealt with. I'll finish in a bit.

Sat May 16, 2009 11:22 am

roguebass wrote:
@Draken Castle accepted! But are you sure you don't want to specify no. of floors~?

@Spader yay godmodding. Yay for rules that don't allow godmodding. YAY.

its not godmodding.Yay!!! i brought the equipment with me when i went into the castle.Yay!!! I don't see any god weapons so im no god modder

Sun May 17, 2009 1:24 pm

Sol Django wrote:
since 4 castles can be around I'm gonna make one now

8 floors

1. one large room with filled with 40 boks, no boss
2. another large room but has 20 jackals and 20 werejackels standing guard, no boss
3. a complex labyrinth with 2 minotaurs and 4 ghosts wandering it, no boss
4. a large room containing 3 boks, 5 jackels and 1 minotaur, Boss: Black Dragon
5. two medium sizes rooms with a small narrow corridor connecting them, 9 werejackels in the first room, a ghost in the corridor, and 2 minotars in the second, no boss
6. a large room with 20 werejackels and 4 minotaurs Boss: Death
7. nine medium sized room set up in a way so that you cannot advance to the next room without beating the enemies in the room you are currently in, in the first room is 4 boks, second 4 werejackels, third 6 mummies, fourth 2 minotaurs, fifth Gene Starwind (Boss 1), sixth 4 vampires seventh 3 mind flayers, eighth 4 angels, nineth Black Dainn (Boss 2) and a vampire
8. Your gonna fight me, Sol Django, on a roof-top terrace with strong sunlight beaming down on us

info on enemies you may not know about.
Boks: common zombies in the boktai game series being bit by one will turn you into one (Unless you hold certain bloodlines) they can shoot bile at you and summon kloroflorun to attack you.
Klorolorun: they just tackle and stick to you, you can shake them off you. prolonged exposure to them will have the same effect as a Bok's bite.
Werejackel: similar to werewolves they can summon jackals, bite, claw at you, and do any regular mmovements a normal human can do
Black Dragon: it is large with sharp black scales protecting it from blades. it can claw at you and it has disintegration breath
Mind Flayer: psycic humanoids with squid heads that eat your brain. you could die of brainlessness here
Black Dainn: a shadow being who ussually takes the guise of a boy with paper white hair and skin, he can possess people and creatures assosiated with darkness (vampires for example), when he posseses a "creature of the night" their abilities are increased and creature under sbject of his rule gains several new abilities, when not possessing anyone he can change shape, when he's around everything is 3 times as dark than usual.

Ill take on your challenge!!!

Sol Django wrote:
since 4 castles can be around I'm gonna make one now

8 floors

1. one large room with filled with 40 boks, no boss i take out my flashlight and make them look at it. They die (played boktai 2)
2. another large room but has 20 jackals and 20 werejackels standing guard, no boss as i struggle with one of them, the others kept biting me. I took that person and swinged it like a hammer then threw daggers at each of their heads. Feel a little weak
3. a complex labyrinth with 2 minotaurs and 4 ghosts wandering it, no boss as the minotaur tries to grab me with his axe, I took it and slashed him wildly with one hand. I ran into the next floor before the ghosts could attack me.
4. a large room containing 3 boks, 5 jackels and 1 minotaur, Boss: Black Dragon (i decided i needed more rest before doing this so i went to sleep back home).

5. two medium sizes rooms with a small narrow corridor connecting them, 9 werejackels in the first room, a ghost in the corridor, and 2 minotars in the second, no boss
6. a large room with 20 werejackels and 4 minotaurs Boss: Death
7. nine medium sized room set up in a way so that you cannot advance to the next room without beating the enemies in the room you are currently in, in the first room is 4 boks, second 4 werejackels, third 6 mummies, fourth 2 minotaurs, fifth Gene Starwind (Boss 1), sixth 4 vampires seventh 3 mind flayers, eighth 4 angels, nineth Black Dainn (Boss 2) and a vampire
8. Your gonna fight me, Sol Django, on a roof-top terrace with strong sunlight beaming down on us

info on enemies you may not know about.
Boks: common zombies in the boktai game series being bit by one will turn you into one (Unless you hold certain bloodlines) they can shoot bile at you and summon kloroflorun to attack you.
Klorolorun: they just tackle and stick to you, you can shake them off you. prolonged exposure to them will have the same effect as a Bok's bite.
Werejackel: similar to werewolves they can summon jackals, bite, claw at you, and do any regular mmovements a normal human can do
Black Dragon: it is large with sharp black scales protecting it from blades. it can claw at you and it has disintegration breath
Mind Flayer: psycic humanoids with squid heads that eat your brain. you could die of brainlessness here
Black Dainn: a shadow being who ussually takes the guise of a boy with paper white hair and skin, he can possess people and creatures assosiated with darkness (vampires for example), when he posseses a "creature of the night" their abilities are increased and creature under sbject of his rule gains several new abilities, when not possessing anyone he can change shape, when he's around everything is 3 times as dark than usual.

Too difficult!!!

Sun May 17, 2009 1:30 pm

1) shut up noob.
2) EDIT BUTTON!!

Sun May 17, 2009 2:25 pm

@Spader ...eh, it appears you seriously don't know how to play this game...oh, and EDIT BUTTON. *has done a very small play on words*
@Eraser Just thought i would remind....but, er, you still haven't sent these rules you spoke of.

Now...i wage war on Schammal's castle! The residents of the 5th, 6th, and 7th floors move onwards to his castle!

Fri May 22, 2009 1:14 pm

*few days later...*

Sun May 31, 2009 8:56 am
 [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3