The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 10:51 pm

[ 558 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 38  Next
The Line of War. [first beta] 

*OOC: Does it seem like casual chatter, or an urgent matter? Hey, that rhymed.*

{Draco} the Veron (fire-breathing blink fox)
[[Sylver]] the Robotic Dog

Story Mode (not to be confused with official SSF2 story mode)
Rising Tide: 4 stages complete

Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:12 pm

OOC: Casual chatter, pretty much. I think the magic system will go something like this, though custom spells will be allowed:

Say you want to cast Fira. First you must get a "Fire Charge" from casting Fire twice, then Fira will be unlocked for one cast. If you cast Fire another two times, you unlock Firaga for one cast and Fira for two casts. At this point, you can use Fira twice instead of Fire and still get a Fire Charge. Once you have the final charge, you will be able to use a special elemental spell, that being decided by you.

EDIT: Additonally, if you cast, say a water spell, you will lose a fire charge but gain a water charge in one spell. note, this system DOESN'T have to be applied to custom spells, but it is fine to do so.

May be subject to changes.

Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:18 pm

Zephyr walks up to the group. “Um… hello.”

Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:25 pm
Legendary Ghost

Currently Playing: Final Fantasy XI, Left 4 Dead 2
===Zephyr===

Merlin blinked, turning to the new arrival to the group. "Speak up, younglin', I could barely hear you!" He responded, taking his staff back and leaning on it. "What can I do for you?" He then continued, assuming the boy had been talking to him.

"Jesus promised the end of all wicked people. Odin promised the end of all ice giants. I don't see many ice giants around."

Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:32 pm

"I don't get c***, I get revenge." Reltal stated setting in the main chair.

With a smile I'm flowin'
And if I be trollin'
Ya never be knowin'
'Cause when the haters get goin'
My eyes just start a-rollin'

Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:48 pm
Site Admin

Sylvia nodded "Cool Merlin, I've heard about you" she smiled, Fauna was one of his biggest fans. "And yeah I was raised by Maleficent, but the good fairies took me in once she kicked the bucket, they taught me the ways of good magic and stuff but sometimes their rules were soooo boring."

Sat Aug 16, 2008 5:10 pm

Currently Playing: Zero Time Dilemma
"So guys, what's cooking?" Kurae said as he walked into the kitchen.
"Have you guys seen that old coot Merlin?"

Sat Aug 16, 2008 5:13 pm

“Well, my name’s Zephyr, and I figured it would not be a good idea to go alone, so I wondered if you would come with me…

Sat Aug 16, 2008 5:26 pm
Site Admin

"What a mouse, how is it expected that he be a keyblade wielder?" murmured Sylvia.

Sat Aug 16, 2008 5:29 pm
Legendary Ghost

===Sylvia & Zephyr===

"You do forget, Sylvia, that our King is a mouse, as well." Merlin chuckled, playfully prodding the silent youth with his staff. "Well, this actually happens to be good news." He murmered, turning to Sylvia. "He needs someone to go with him, and I need someone to go to Hollow Bastion to get the daily status report from the current commander of the world, Leon." He explained to the female. "So, why don't you go with the youngin' to Hollow Bastion---I'm sure someone will take care of him when you arrive---, collect the report and bring it to me?"

===Kurae===

The many people at work in the kitchen didn't react in the slightest to Kurae's presence or question, concentrating on their task at hand, as two brooms went to work cleaning up even the slightest piece of dirt to fall on the ground.

"Jesus promised the end of all wicked people. Odin promised the end of all ice giants. I don't see many ice giants around."

Sat Aug 16, 2008 5:42 pm

Currently Playing: playerunknown battlegrounds
Kevin goes up to a random person.
"Eh-errm."
"W-what do we do here?"

Sat Aug 16, 2008 5:44 pm

Currently Playing: Zero Time Dilemma
"Come on... I know you brooms... remember me? The one after Mickey? Speak to me!"

Sat Aug 16, 2008 5:47 pm

"Press the green button to start it up, then ease up on the controls." Kyzak said, another part of the wall opening up, leading to space. "And, be careful. I don't feel like dieing."

Sat Aug 16, 2008 5:51 pm
Legendary Ghost

===Kurae===

The brooms continued to ignore the man, obviously not understanding him. A guard tapped Kurae softly on his shoulder, demanding his attention. "Sir, please do not disturb the chefs."

===Kevin===

The person Kevin walked up to tilted his head in question. "What do you mean, 'what do we do here?'? This is the Disney Castle garden! You can go to any location in the entire castle from here!" The man claimed, pointing at the large map of the castle in the middle of the garden, and the various exits and teleporters strewn across the area.

Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:07 pm
Legendary Ghost

Location: Where angels fear to tread, and man is but a cautionary tale.
Name: Niniva Aerovine
"Malice"

Race: "Human."

Weapon of Choice: Two underhanded Blades, Ability to meet at base and form a dual blade(if allowed) . (Hemeranyx lost, Custom Flintlock Lost)

Appearance: Her skin is slightly tanned, hair is a forest green and slipped to mid-neck length. eyes of gentle hazel. standing only about 5'6. her frame rather lean, bust is of an approximate C size. Wearing A sleeveless blouse, covering her upper arms. . Black shorts clipped to matching thigh high leather leggings. Black, heeled boots, studded leather decorating around the heel and ankle. Two belts formed tightly around her waist. embedded with runic symbols.

Background:(Original Bio Found here viewtopic.php?f=23&t=693 )
Only A few months had gone by since the "Ascension of the Damned" (Climax of Nini's SL), And Niniva had fallen into the flow of normal society within the gates of Tarvin, and out of the wayward public eye. Keeping herself in a constant reverted state. swearing off the viciousness of her true form, subduing the beast within and the power it holds.

The mark of black smog upon her mid-back, extended over to her stomach area; the lone reminder of what had occurred. The battles, persecution, blood, tears and conflict.

It was only when the mark wasn't ignorable; The occasional throbbing pain or the passing glance in a mirror when it wasn't covered, That the facade of her humanity in her own mind, wasted away like powder in a breeze. Otherwise, she lived quite comfortably in her falsity. Working at some shoddy inn bordering the Lower Class Slums.

Though the past cannot be Ignored so easily.

The grand inter-dimensional shock wave emitted throughout the skies at the final moments at what had passed, the Spectral Calamity, had garnered attention, even through the endless emptiness. (their term for space) And the events surrounding it, were soon learned.

The violet colored moon was full in the night skies over the -mostly- silent city, the sounds of the night; Howls of wolves, chirping of crickets, and echoing noises of drunk tavern dwellers, never let the air ring with perfect stillness. Niniva was on her way through the cobblestone streets , when out in front of her, a robed man emerged from a desolate alleyway. Quick to believe him a solicitor or common street thug, she'd sidestep and step passed him, brushing across his shoulder in a shunning display. Just as she would take a few steps past him, he would turn around halfway. "Niniva was it?.. I would like a word with you, we believe you have.. potential" She would stop in her tracks, had she been found out? turning her head to his direction. "How is it you know my name?, What do you want with me?" She said with a mild layer of anger, disguising the underlying feeling of dread. "Are you not one of the reasons behind the so-called 'Spectral Calamity', i mean you no harm, only a proposition." If he knew what had happened or what she was.. he was certainly someone to try and negotiate with, lest he have sinister intentions otherwise. Turning fully in his direction. "I'm Listening..."
Level: 2
Stats:
HP: 82/130
Strength (STR):4
Defense (DEF):1
Intelligence (INT):2
Vitality(VIT):1
Speed(SPD):8

Last edited by Nini on Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:19 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:18 pm
 [ 558 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 38  Next