The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 6:34 pm

[ 12 posts ] 
Alright, one of you wimps better fight me 

Because I am seriously considering the option of dumping his place from my hangouts unless I can find any RPers of skill that weren't in ProRP or were good (i.e. like kittenpuncher).
I am also considering quitting RPing for good if this doesn't turn out well.

I'll be using Auughan Diffjis, but I won't be godmodding, but playing seriously.
This is a serious moment for me, and me leaving equals one less ProRPer on the forum and no one specifically specializing in writing RP proposals. Additionally, if one user can give me hope again, I will finish and add my guide for writing advanced RP proposals to the Academy AND I will finish my draft for the RP I am currently writing that I hoped would rejuvenate this section (It has s*** of detail, I think more than what the proposal for "What are we fighting for" had.

Anyway, without further ado, I will accept the first person to step in this topic and post their RP character, and we shall do battle on the eve of Walpurgis Nacht in the rich, dense forests of the Romanian mountains.

Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:02 am
Site Moderator

Aww, and you're a awesome RPer too (and I'm a lazy bum, who really should've have been in ProRP).

Doubt I could go against you, but hey, you made me make a good enough profile, and I've been in a slum for a while.
http://forums.mcleodgaming.com/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=20479

Could've been worse, he had the Fish of Pain beforehand.

Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:21 am
Legendary Ghost

Currently Playing: Final Fantasy XI, Left 4 Dead 2
Don't you f*** dare leave, or I'll come out of retirement just to beat the s*** out of you!

"Jesus promised the end of all wicked people. Odin promised the end of all ice giants. I don't see many ice giants around."

Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:51 am

Waifu: I'm married
Should I? Green Mage will just get lazy and quit...

l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:08 pm
YIM WWW

Hakker wrote:
Don't you f*** dare leave, or I'll come out of retirement just to beat the s*** out of you!

try me.

Green Mage, you get first move.

Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:02 pm
Site Moderator

Garisu dropped the speakers he was holding. This was but another reason why he always went early to the sparring ground, to see the surroundings, to rest. And to eat a taco. You usually can't eat tacos while fighting someone, or at least, without some of it spilling. He eyed the trees around him, he hadn't seen tree much in the wasteland, unless they magically drunk and on a rampage anyway.

After taking the last bite, Garisu kicked one of the speakers, enough to slide it away from the other, while not breaking it or knocking it over. Then he took out the Guitar, the one used by Bylueal. He slowly slid his fingers across the frets, a hissing tune came out, he stomped the ground, and hit the strings, knocking down several trees. "Sound check" was all he muttered.

Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:48 pm

OCC: Ahhhhh s***! I wanted to do this. This is s***!

Blue Mage wrote:
Nope, that chick's got tits. Pedobear ain't on that.

Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:18 pm

Auughan strolled towards the man, his labcoat and his pants gleamed in the sunlight, reflecting bright beams across a five mile radius, though they grew weaker as they drew out further. His numchucks were held together in his right hand at the moment, and a calm vibe flowed from him, similar to an evil aura that would resonate from a man possess by great, demonic power.

"My my, that's quite a feat. But I feel that you wronged the land for no particularly legitimate reason." Auughan began, a solemn gaze slapped upon his face. "If you were cutting down trees to stimulate economic growth or even growth of yourself or family, perhaps I would accept this transgression, but from what I see, you are a destructive force. A force that must be suppressed and exterminated. Usually, I would let the system weed you out, but I am feeling particularly evil today."

It was today that a new year had begun, and this year had completed the seven year stint in which Auughan's good side took control, but due to that being complete, the next seven years he must live out his life with an evil outlook. While his good side would have ignored this unless further sins were being practiced, his evil side simply wished to begin its phase with mindless slaughter.

Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:03 pm
Site Moderator

Garisu scanned the man, he thought him as eccentric, not seeing the irony of that. He held his guitar in a sideways stance, if the man attacked with those nunchucks, he could deflect it with either a wave or the guitar itself. He felt something emitting from the man, causing Garisu to clench his teeth and his hair starting to spike.

“I...suppose I had alternative targets instead of these innocent trees, who sends out life and tranquility to the world for no more than the light, the water, and our breaths..” he responded, not taking his gaze off Auughan. “Perhaps I should take your advice, find a few travelers, set up a small village, and let time take its eternal course, or perhaps I should continue on my way of repenting for my crimes, for wielding this hideous guitar to whom I cannot truly blame for my evil, for sins I have done and will have done in the future. That is, to rid of evildoers everywhere.” He pointed his right finger at him. “An evildoer such as you. Even if I cannot know your crime, I must send you off if you continue to view yourself such.”

Bylueal's thoughts on this was that they should, like what he has been telling Garisu for the entirety of the journey, that they should go gambling and knocking over cows and mailboxes. It was only misfortune that he could only emit pitches that only other sentient weapons can hear, much to the s**** from the ones the two have encountered.

Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:43 am
Site Moderator

OOC:Whim? Are you there?

Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:00 am

Currently Playing: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All Star Battle
OOC: Numchucks? Whim, I am disappoint. But that doesn't mean much. Nunchaku is the correct plural of Nunchaku by the way.

Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:24 pm
Site Moderator

TekkiIronHorse wrote:
OOC: Numchucks? Whim, I am disappoint. But that doesn't mean much. Nunchaku is the correct plural of Nunchaku by the way.

Who cares?

Anyway, he's gone, for whatever reason.

Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:08 am
 [ 12 posts ]