The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 5:46 pm

[ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
MG census 2016 
Site Moderator

Currently Playing: Ninja Gaiden Black, Battle Chasers: Nightwar, Titanfall 2 MP
Waifu: Makoto Nijima
Mage wrote:
Psycho wrote:
an entire joke census is pointless though

especially if it's not funny

I don't see the point of them either i'll give you that, but kb's post was just as bad, it looked like he was trying to be just a edgy.

Please let people just get back to census taking instead of continuing this s***. I'd rather not have it get out of hand.

Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:52 am
Site Moderator

Waifu: Trollbean
no backseat modding andy

go home

Wed Jan 06, 2016 12:06 pm

MGN Username: gamingmage
Currently Playing: ao2
Andy wrote:
Mage wrote:
Psycho wrote:

I don't see the point of them either i'll give you that, but kb's post was just as bad, it looked like he was trying to be just a edgy.

Please let people just get back to census taking instead of continuing this s***. I'd rather not have it get out of hand.

Don't worry i added my census. It shouldn't be derailed anymore.

Discord ID: #6110 (If you want to question something about me more quickly then on the forums, or if you have beef with me)
Mains: :blackmage: :ichigo:
Secondaries: :sora: :chibirobo:
Awesome Images in Sig and avatar made by Ssf2 Dev Steven :)

Click to expand thumbnail
kb wrote:
Seriously, stop &$^#ing harassing me. I'm not some Terrible Evil Overlord Of The Forums you have to vanquish or anything like that.

Wed Jan 06, 2016 12:09 pm

Currently Playing: UNIST
whoa reading THoT's made me realize i forgot Metroid Prime

fixed my census

Wed Jan 06, 2016 12:39 pm
YIM
Site Moderator

Waifu: ElvisDitto
ElvisDitto wrote:
I miss you dearly Steven, let's Skype again.

I'll try to hop on Skype again soon bruv.

LyokoBlight wrote:
i guess youre right, its not like i need to do anything as soon as i finish school, but i think my family will make me feel obligated to do something. we'll see though

thanks steven!!

If anything you just need to sit them down and talk with them about your plans. Spending a year doing something that you won't continue is more counter-productive than doing a gap year, take it from me. In a gap year you can work or do extra curricular activities/projects that'll teach you discipline and other stuff that'll help you get ahead in college.

Whatever choice you make you'll make progress on yourself as a person. JUst remember to give yourself enough time to make good decisions and that it's never to late to change to something different. It's quite an intimidating period in life, but I think you'll succeed at what you'll choose. Lots of cuddles and sucss wishes from me to you!

(you can now tweet mean things at me on Twitter @StevenEggplant)

Wed Jan 06, 2016 5:27 pm

MGN Username: superkid
Psycho wrote:

I honestly feel like I should've been the one to make something like this.

I don't say this with pride.

Thu Jan 07, 2016 1:42 am

MGN Username: Corvid_Crow
Currently Playing: With nice hens out there...
Ok fine ill make a proper one i just did that for s*** and giggles

:ichigo: :gameandwatch: :isaac: :bowser: :luigi: :lloyd: :chibirobo: :bomberman: :metaknight: :megaman: :donkeykong: :sonic: :samus: Image Image

Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:24 am
Site Moderator

superkid wrote:
Psycho wrote:

I honestly feel like I should've been the one to make something like this.

I don't say this with pride.

Superkid you've outgrown your 'Lol 2random XD' s*** phase, please come to terms with it.

Thu Jan 07, 2016 7:22 am

MGN Username: SageHarpuiaJDJ
Currently Playing: The game of Life
Waifu: Beruka from Fates
Name: Jarelle
Aliases: Sage, SageHarpuiaJDJ
Place of birth: The good ol south. More specifically, Selma, AL.
Years active on MG: 5 years, gonna be 6 in july.
The last member of MG you spoke with outside of MG, if applicable: Uhhh... Prolly Steven at dA.
Favorite video game(s): Fire Emblem: Blazing Sword, Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones, Fire Emblem: Awakening, Mega Man Zero 3, Mega Man Battle Network 6, Street Fighter 4, Blazblue, Azure Striker Gunvolt, MvC2, Guilty Gear Xrd.
Favorite electronic(s): My Laptop and Monoprice Tablet.
Are video games art: Of course.
Favorite musician(s)/artist(s)/band(s): Don't really have any, but I do like a lot of the composers of the Kirby series music.
Favorite book(s)/novel(s): It's been awhile since I actually picked up a book for fun, so nothing here.
Favorite movie(s): The Hangover, The Dark Knight, Friday.
Favorite television show(s)/anime(s): Whenever I get feel like watching TV: Steven Universe and Adventure Time. I wanna start watching Archer more too. As for anime, the only anime that I started watching religiously is Kill la Kill. I need to increase my weeb level, I know.
Favorite food(s): Pizza, Hamburgers, and Broccoli is also nice.
What's the last thing you posted on the internet: Some comments. Pretty much it.
When's the last time you got warned: Like 5 years ago by Hakker.
Moderators/admins that you appreciate: Geno, cause the guy's pretty cool but doesn't screw around when dumb s*** is happening. Luke cause c'mon, he's Luke.
Other members of MG that you appreciate: Steven is a cool guy as well as a great critic. Psycho is so adorable not to appreciate. Kb is the noob destroyer. Term is the good boy. Even tho he's not that active here, HeroOfRhyhm is very nice and contempt.

SSF2 community wise, SoldierSunday is pretty funny as well as a good player.
Who's your waifu fam: That a tough question, but I'd have to go with good ol Ramenthal from GGxrd.
Favorite website(s) other than MG: Mugenguild, Next Gen Sprites, Sprites inc, VG Resource, prolly YT, Picarto, and Henta- I mean DeviantArt.
What are you looking forward to that's happening in the next year: I graduate this year and I'm going to a pretty nice 2 year college in the fall. ^^
How's your day going today: Just woke up.
If you could erase one event from history forever, which one would it be: The fact that I called myself Sliver Shadow on this forum during 2011. *shudders*
What would you change about MG: Nothing. This place is fine.
If you had forum gold, how much forum gold would you give/who would you give your forum gold to: I'd give all my gold to Luke to buy his album. :3
This space is reserved for anything at all you would like to add to your form. Any additional information or anything you are interested in sharing, please post here: I'm actually gonna be using this link in my sig more when I get to school. The reason that I haven't done anything art related cause I prefer to sprite or draw when I'm killing time at school, but I have too much time on my hands when I'm at home. IDK i'm weird.

Also, You will know my name this year. :3

Thu Jan 07, 2016 10:33 am

Name: *real name!!!* :!:
Aliases: :marth:
Place of birth: Hicktown, FL in the U of San Adreas
Years active on MG: 4
The last member of MG you spoke with outside of MG, if applicable: myself
Favorite video game(s): Dead or Alive Xtreme 2
Favorite electronic(s): hydrogen bomb
Are video games art: f*** off
Favorite musician(s)/artist(s)/band(s): all the s*** you like
Favorite book(s)/novel(s): I'm taking creative writing in cooleg but I don't read books help m
Favorite movie(s): I watched The Hateful Eight with my family last night and gotdang it was sum good watchins
Favorite television show(s)/anime(s): Neon Genesis Evangaylion, Tengen Toppa Gurren Fagann, JoJo's Queer Adventure, Bleach
Favorite food(s): blood
What's the last thing you posted on the internet: my self-death threat
When's the last time you got warned: I got a verbal warning by THoT for being 2 school 4 cool and because Tsu is a whiny prick :mrgreen:

Moderators/admins that you appreciate: Group leader
1 Cleod9 Sat Aug 02, 2008 3:07 pm 7940 United States (us) Site Admin Send private message Website
2 Kiki Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:32 am 7330 Canada (ca) Site Admin Send private message
3 Zero Insanity Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:37 am 2265 United States (us) Site Admin Send private message
4 Ray Fletcher Mon Aug 11, 2008 1:06 pm 2647 United States (us) Site Admin Send private message
5 Geno Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:32 am 11101 United States (us) Site Admin Send private message
Group members
6 Ichigo Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:37 am 1388 Germany (de) Send private message
7 THoT Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:41 am 8163 China (cn) Send private message Website
8 tson Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:27 am 9020 United States (us) Send private message Website
9 DH_Ninja Mon Aug 11, 2008 1:47 pm 1357 --- Send private message
10 Faceless Void Sat Sep 20, 2008 3:36 pm 2508 Nepal (np) Send private message
11 Luke
Group leader
1 Cleod9 Sat Aug 02, 2008 3:07 pm 7940 United States (us) Site Admin Send private message Website
Group members
2 Arel Mon Aug 11, 2008 4:19 pm 3863 United States (us) Send private message
3 TOWK

Other members of MG that you appreciate: Belth, Kevin, Blue, Smasherlink, and Nixter. Anybody who can post in the lounge is tolerable - :love: status tho <3
Who's your waifu fam: here's a better question: if she had a dick would you
Favorite website(s) other than MG: https://twitter.com/CrabCombat
What are you looking forward to that's happening in the next year: Final Fantasy XIII-IV: A New Hope some people actually want another oneme
How's your day going today: It's raining. It was a good day:
If you could erase one event from history forever, which one would it be: you, nerd
What would you change about MG: cleod for moderator 2016
If you had forum gold, how much forum gold would you give/who would you give your forum gold to: no one because i am a greedy :wario:
This space is reserved for anything at all you would like to add to your form. Any additional information or anything you are interested in sharing, please post here: i have a third p****fang

|please..?

Also, buy this game | so I won't be lonely forever?

V please.?

Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:34 pm
Site Moderator

Sage of Pixels wrote:
Name: Jarelle

Also, You will know my name this year. :3

It's Jarelle, apparently?

Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:49 pm
Site Moderator

Currently Playing: FFXIV
Waifu: you get ONE guess
Lightning wrote:
Who's your waifu fam: here's a better question: if she had a dick would you

in a heartbeat

Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:51 am

Currently Playing: Dota 2, CSGO, MGSV
Name: Ahmad (was changed from Ahmed due to a birth certificate error last year)
Aliases: Ahmed, Dephius, Deph, this group at my college call me almond joy all the time
Place of birth: Lahore, Pakistan
Years active on MG: Nearing on 6 now wow
The last member of MG you spoke with outside of MG, if applicable: TOWK
Favorite video game(s): Knights of The Old Republic, Wind Waker, Dota 2, Portal 2, Witcher 2, Dark Souls, Max Payne 2, Half Life 2 and Episode 1, Arkham City, probably some more I can't remember
Favorite electronic(s): Phone, it's almost 4 years old now but it gives me my music so that's fine, my laptop
Are video games art: Some of them sure
Favorite musician(s)/artist(s)/band(s): HOOOO BOY Beatles, Pink Floyd, Rush, Tool, Black Sabbath, Devin Townsend and all of his projects, Dio, Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, Kanye West, Kendrick Lamar, Dream Theater, Haken, Symphony X, Led Zeppelin, Mastodon, Megadeth, Metallica, My Chemical Romance (guilty pleasure), Muse, Oasis, Periphery, Radiohead, System of a Down, The Who
Favorite book(s)/novel(s): One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, Silence of the Lambs, A Storm of Swords, The Book Thief, Trainspotting
Favorite movie(s): One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, The Good the Bad and the Ugly, Trainspotting, Silence of the Lambs, Spirited Away, Schindler's List, Batman Begins, Star Wars Episode V, Goodfellas, City of God, Pulp Fiction, Once Upon a Time in the West, The Breakfast Club, Apocalypse Now, there's probably a lot more
Favorite television show(s)/anime(s): The Wire, Breaking Bad, Hannibal, Fargo, True Detective, The Sopranos, Mad Men, Game of Thrones, Twin Peaks, The Office, Community, Arrested Development, Freaks and Geeks, Over the Garden Wall, Archer, Bob's Burgers, again there's probably more I watch a s*** of TV
Favorite food(s): Hashbrowns hands down, then mushrooms, pasta with alfredo sauce, pizza, burgers, fattening American foods, favorite drink is ginger ale, Dr. Pepper is up there, and I love mayonnaise
What's the last thing you posted on the internet: a comment on facebook
When's the last time you got warned: I forget, I think I posted about an emulator last summer
Moderators/admins that you appreciate: not TOWK man I hate that guy, Void, ThoT, Kiki, Geno in no particular order
Other members of MG that you appreciate: Despite his reputation I liked nixter and I talk to arthur quite a bit, Term and Luke you guys are nice and kb makes me laugh
Who's your waifu fam: u arthur bb cmere
Favorite website(s) other than MG: gotta be reddit where else can i get my memes
What are you looking forward to that's happening in the next year: Star Wars movies
How's your day going today: Pretty good hung out with a friend got ice cream on the way back played video games
If you could erase one event from history forever, which one would it be: 9/11 comes to mind first I'll go with that
What would you change about MG: Change the layout or color scheme it's been a really long time
If you had forum gold, how much forum gold would you give/who would you give your forum gold to: give me 99999999999999 gold dude you know I'm good for it
This space is reserved for anything at all you would like to add to your form. Any additional information or anything you are interested in sharing, please post here:

Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:31 pm

Waifu: zero suit wario
Name: Frank
Aliases: Kirb-Star, Shiver-Star, PioneerPeacoc-k, Metal Knight
Place of birth: Lima, Perú, South America, American Continent, Planet Earth, Solar System, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe, I tink that's it
Years active on MG: 4
The last member of MG you spoke with outside of MG, if applicable: lisnosvki
Favorite video game(s): Mother Trilogy, Donkey Kong Country, Kirby in general, smash, megaman in general, zelda
Favorite electronic(s): toasters
Are video games art: maybe
Favorite musician(s)/artist(s)/band(s): Teddyloid, Crush 40, Yoko Shimomura, Toru Fuyuki (Ultraseven)
Favorite book(s)/novel(s): I'm not much of a bookworm, but I like Jules Verne in general
Favorite movie(s): Star Wars, most Studio Ghibli films
Favorite television show(s)/anime(s): Steven Universe, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Digimon Adventure/Tamers, Ultraseven, Ultraman Tiga, Dragon Ball
Favorite food(s): Steak
What's the last thing you posted on the internet: a post in the POTY thread
When's the last time you got warned: it was a few months ago, but I don't exactly remember exactly the cause.
Moderators/admins that you appreciate: Geno, ThoT, Luke, tson, Kiki, Ray Fletcher, Void
Other members of MG that you appreciate: whaku, lisnovski, kbit, kittenpuncher, steven
Who's your waifu fam: klinklang
Favorite website(s) other than MG: Eh, youtube?
What are you looking forward to that's happening in the next year: here's hoping nintendo actually has good releases this year
How's your day going today: good
If you could erase one event from history forever, which one would it be: i'm not an ecologist but I definitely choose the extinction of the dodos
What would you change about MG: nothing
If you had forum gold, how much forum gold would you give/who would you give your forum gold to: i'd bury it hoping some dwarfs find it or whatever
This space is reserved for anything at all you would like to add to your form. Any additional information or anything you are interested in sharing, please post here: were's favourite animal/pokemon

Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:34 am
Site Moderator

Waifu: Trollbean
Dephius wrote:
Name: Ahmad (was changed from Ahmed due to a birth certificate error last year)
Hold up ahmad I want to hear this story

Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:37 am
 [ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next