The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 8:53 pm

Forum rules

DO NOT POST YOUR OWN UNFINISHED GAMES YOU'VE CREATED HERE!

To post about your own projects go here: viewforum.php?f=41

[ 29 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
[PC] Slender Man Series 

Currently Playing: Resident Evil 6, SoulCalibur V, Slender: The Arrival, Minecraft
Talk about all the Slender Man related games here, as well as the Slender Man, Jeff the Killer and creepypasta characters.

The Games:
Slender Man - The game that made debut in 2010. It is a 2Dx3D platform game. You are a cop sent to investigate disappearances in a house. You find tapes, but are attacked by Slender Servants and Slender Man. What may happen?

Slender: The Eight Pages - The first official game created by Mark Steene. You are in a dark forest and you have to collect 8 pages. After the first, you hear noises, but don't look back.

Slender Man's Shadow:
Sanatorium - First Slender's Shadow game created 2011. You are in a sanatorium, and have to find 8 pages, all while avoiding Slender.

Hospice - Set in a hospital, you have to find 16 poem notes (8 pages), and run back to the exit.

Elementary - You are a girl who finds herself in an elementary school. You have to find 8 teddy bears, avoid Slender, and run out. Simple? No. It is the 2nd biggest Slender Map.

Prison - You are a cop, who wakes up in a cell, and are desperate to escape. You have a very strict amount of time after page 1, to find the pages or Slender gets you.

Mansion - The largest Slender Map, you hear strange noises and have to find 12 antiques to escape. This is hard, as you have to find keys as well.

Claustrophobia - Set after Mansion, you are in a maze. You need to find 10 keys, 9 fake, 1 real, and escape. This game, and Mansion, are the largest Slender Map.

7th Street - The last (literally 7th) of the Slender Shadow games. You need to find 8 pages, but this is the hardest, as the pages are scattered all throughout the city, and Slender is very fast in the game. Good luck.

SlenderMod - The scariest of all the games, you have to find 8 pages, run from Slender, try finding your way through, and get accompanying music. There may be more than 1 Slender Man...

Slender Man Spin-offs/Parodies:
Haunt: The Real Slender Game - You are a man who is lost, and have to find 12 scraps, 10 photos, and more. This game does NOT feature Slender Man, but the mutated Mark Slender.

Slender's Woods - This has a storyline, no pages, and useful items. Slender still chases you, though.

BARRELS - A PewDiePie game which Barrels stole 8 Bros. You have to navigate a maze, use Chair Mode, and don't touch Barrels.

Jeff The Killer: Illusion - Okay, I love this. Jeff the Killer is the first Non-Slender game. You have to find 8 items, find what's been going on, and avoid Jeff the Killer, who stalks you. Health is at 100, but decreases as you see Jeff.

Upcoming Slender Man Games:
Slender: The Arrival (Upcoming) - An upcoming game made by Mark Steen. Jay, Alex and Tim from MarbleHornets lend a hand on this. This game features Slender chasing you, a few Proxies (Masky and Hoody aren't there), and an engaging storyline. The beta is out, and the full version will be $19.99.

Slender: Source (Upcoming) - A 4 player online Slender game. It features you, 3 people and Slender. This is the 8th Slender Shadow Game, and thus, features the same Slender Man.

Slender: The Last Page (TBA) - The sequel to Slender: The Arrival. Not much, if anything, is known about it. Pending title name.

Slender: Don't Look (TBA) - Sequel to Slender: The Last Page. Pending title name.

Slender: No Eyes (TBA) - Sequel to Slender: Don't Look. Pending title name.

There will also be 1 more game, making 6 total Slender games.

EDIT: I don't want this to lock, nor get angry, so please, please, PLEASE don't post hater comments for these games. Criticize badly as little as possible, and share some good comments about the game.

Last edited by Masky on Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:12 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:12 am

Currently Playing: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
Waifu: Mina Ashido
Ummm.....
Slender man?

Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:17 am

Currently Playing: Resident Evil 6, SoulCalibur V, Slender: The Arrival, Minecraft
Tall, Slender, and Faceless

Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:25 am

Currently Playing: with power. Nintendo power.
That's too many damn games about an overused meme. The only one I ever bothered about was this one where you shot the crap out of creepypasta monsters. I shot the crap out of Slendy, I shot the crap out of the Rake, I shot the crap out of that Smiling Dog jpg, and then I shot the Skin Taker from Candle Cove. The final boss was the most anticlimactic thing in the history of ever, and I didn't bother playing that game again.

That's my personal Slenderman Story. It's also the only one that matters.

I just got Kid Icarus.
And it is ridicarus.

I should warn you for that

Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:08 am

2SPOOKY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

f*** off lmao

Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:53 am
Site Moderator

ahh a cardboard cutout is making static on my screen as i collect notes that dont really make things scary

And that's how that one Slender game works. Are there any actually creepy Slender games that don't just plop a cutout in your face?

Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:11 am
Site Moderator

Waifu: Trollbean
Slender is a bad game

It relies on a AAH SO SPOOKY DARK atmoshpere and jump scares, and even those are no longer scary when you see how ridiculous his model looks

I will never understand why this game is so f*** popular

Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:23 am

You guys do know that Slender: The Arrival features Slender Man walking at you, and that the games are very popular, right? It's because it has a dread factor when you are alone and feel like someone's watching. (PewDiePie made it popular)

All of the Slender games don't make him just stand. He chases you.

Don't post hate, and discuss any of the games (Even ask Questions about Slender: The Arrival and Entities)

Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:52 am
Site Moderator

Currently Playing: Dota 2, BoI: Rebirth, Fallout 4, Bloodborne, MGSV
SmasherLink wrote:
(PewDiePie made it popular)

No. Stop.

AMA

Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:31 am

Popularity = Quality. Nice to know.

Would you like to explain to me why I'd want to play a game just because some retard who does nothing but scream "rape" into a microphone played it?

"Don't post hate"? Don't post topics about s*** games, then.

Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:33 am

Look, the issue with Slenderman has a lot to do with the list of games you posted starring him. It's a huge list. It's so huge that the creator of the creepypasta literally had to take him out of the public domain so that people would stop using him as a damn crutch for their lack of creativity in a horror game. Slenderman is like chocolate cake: it's good at first, but eventually there's so much chocolate cake that you don't want to eat it anymore and you want to try different desserts. Or horror games, in this case.

I guess what I'm saying is, make up your own horror monsters. It could be good. Look at Huntsman: the Orphanage.

I just got Kid Icarus.
And it is ridicarus.

Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:36 am
Site Moderator

Being popular doesn't mean one can't criticize it. I haven't seen any of the other games, but relying on jump scares isn't really, well, frighting at all. If there are any of the games where it takes a subtle way of being scary, list 'em. I've only seen a few, and aside from those few jumps (I just hate surprises) it seemed just 'eh'.

Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:37 am
Site Moderator

Currently Playing: Ninja Gaiden Black, Battle Chasers: Nightwar, Titanfall 2 MP
Waifu: Makoto Nijima
Bleach is also very popular, and so is Call of Duty, does that make them good?

NO.

Anyways, I'm always glad to see another Smasherlink topic, just drop by Spam, will ya?

Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:26 am

The upcoming games will be good because Slender won't be standing like a 3D cardboard cutout. He'll at least walk, as well as a few other things and 4 players (Slender: Source).

Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:07 pm

SmasherLink wrote:
The upcoming games will be good because Slender won't be standing like a 3D cardboard cutout. He'll at least walk, as well as a few other things and 4 players (Slender: Source).

I don't care anymore, because Slenderman's lost everything that made him initially creepy. He's overused, like Pyramid Head.

I just got Kid Icarus.
And it is ridicarus.

Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:11 pm
 [ 29 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next