The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 6:04 pm

Forum rules

DO NOT POST SSF2 OR GAME IDEAS/QUESTIONS IN THIS FORUM!

For SSF2 Discussion, please go here: http://forums.mcleodgaming.com/viewforum.php?f=4

[ 3 posts ] 
E-mail issues... 

Something I've been having trouble with for a few months. I've registered some accounts on the forum here before, but I was never able to activate any of them... Since it seems McLeodGaming isn't able to send any e-mails to @live or @hotmail addresses.

A lot later on, recently, I tried again, changing the e-mail for my account here (which I eventually got through using some other service), and now... The account's locked and I have no e-mail confirmation.

Also, my un-unconfirmed forum accounts from several months ago are still locked, so I can't reclaim the username.

Is this a known problem? I'm also wondering if the online pre-register is the same. I never got my confirmation e-mail -- which I know was disabled at some point due to high traffic -- but I'm concerned all the same that I will never be able to use that username for playing online. Because I did just get the confirmation making another registration with this account's name and e-mail.

Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:28 am

Currently Playing: L4D2, SSF2
I've had the same issue too, I asked Cleod9 directy (by email) and he activated my account. I dunno about the online tho.
Am I supposed to have received the confirmation e-mail for online registration at this point ? Cuz I haven't. Registered in early February iirc.

No DI - A SSF2 v0.9a Combo Video :
YouTube Video:

FALCON...PUUUUNCH

MGN username : Shady75

Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:01 pm
Site Admin

This has been an outstanding problem for quite awhile now, I will be updating the email service soon to hopefully mitigate this issue. Hotmail doesn't seem to like the mail server I'm using, so I'll probably switch over to the same system I'll be using for the new MGN.

:lock:

Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:52 pm
 [ 3 posts ]