The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 9:46 pm

[ 6 posts ] 
Well it seems like the right spot for this... 

I'm usually from the Expansion Forum, and most of the people here will recognize me.

But from the EF, I got a question, and I want an answer from the Dev themselves.

The question is : "Will we be able to use the follow AI added in the training mode to create Ice Climbers-styled expansions? If so, will the second character have his own 'hidden' damage meter, or will use the main character's current one?"

Now, all I have to do it to hope a Dev see this and answer to it.

PS : If it's the wrong section for this, I'm sorry.
Re-PS : I wasn't able to get an answer completely saying "Yes" or "No" on the EF, it's why I posted here.

Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:05 pm
Legendary Ghost

Currently Playing: Final Fantasy XI, Left 4 Dead 2
Kiddragon wrote:
I'm usually from the Expansion Forum, and most of the people here will recognize me.

HAH!

"Jesus promised the end of all wicked people. Odin promised the end of all ice giants. I don't see many ice giants around."

Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:10 pm

Kiddragon wrote:

I am going to say this here and now: Mcleodgaming Forums and the Expansion Forums are 2 completely different places.

The only people you'll probably recognize are Geno, Tid, Suli, and Blitz Troopa (...me...).

EDIT: Gah, Haks! You beat me to it.

Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:13 pm

Blitz wrote:
Kiddragon wrote:

I am going to say this here and now: Mcleodgaming Forums and the Expansion Forums are 2 completely different places.

The only people you'll probably recognize are Geno, Tid, Suli, and Blitz Troopa (...me...).

I was refering from the people of the EF, so people here don't think I'm any random noob...

But I'm still waiting for my question's answer.

Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:15 pm
Site Admin

Currently Playing: Undertale
Kiddragon wrote:
The question is : "Will we be able to use the follow AI added in the training mode to create Ice Climbers-styled expansions? If

No, you will not be able to. That code was constructed solely for Traning mode, and would not work in a fashion similar to Ice Climbers.

Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:16 pm
Legendary Ghost

Currently Playing: Final Fantasy XI, Left 4 Dead 2
Kiddragon wrote:
Blitz wrote:
Kiddragon wrote:

I was refering from the people of the EF, so people here don't think I'm any random noob...

But I'm still waiting for my question's answer.

But you ARE a random noob. Being on the Expansion Forum =/= any credit on MG. Actually, you'll probably discredit yourself...

And you got your answer.

"Jesus promised the end of all wicked people. Odin promised the end of all ice giants. I don't see many ice giants around."

Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:19 pm
 [ 6 posts ]