The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 10:50 pm

[ 75 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Me vs. You 

Anybody can vs. me

This is the char i'll be using.

Name: Luna

Race: Unknown

Abilities: Celestial magic(moon) AKA Magic is at it's strongest when the moon is out. Most strong during full moon and least strong during a lunar eclipse(practically helpless during that period of time). Other abilities include; Telekinesis, can sprout wings to fly and basic spells. Spells usually involve manipulation of water, ice, steam, snow, sleet, rain etc.

Appearance: Young girl of about 11yrs old. Silvery-grey hair in the odango style(sailor moon). Grey-blue cat-like eyes which can see well in the dark. Wears a purple flowing robe with a space pattern in silver. A large silver moon is on her back.

Weapon: Beautiful staff with a crescent moon ontop. To join the crescent together a clear blue glowing crystal is there.

Anyone can join at any time. The place we are playing at is a forest full of lush green plantation. A stream is located in the West and an old cottage is in the East.

Children - Geno

Sat Nov 08, 2008 9:00 pm

Back off I call this one.

*Cracks neck*

With a smile I'm flowin'
And if I be trollin'
Ya never be knowin'
'Cause when the haters get goin'
My eyes just start a-rollin'

Sat Nov 08, 2008 9:06 pm

State char please.... like my first post

Children - Geno

Sat Nov 08, 2008 9:08 pm

Yes that was a mere warning post to keep the bad RPers a bay. Here shall you be given a formal post.

Name: Helen

Race: Human

Abilities: The dark arts, including but not limited to Shadow, Fire and Cold aligned magic, curses, and Necromansy. The only other ability to stand out is her mastery of broom riding. (So a witch.)

Appearance: A petit female. She has neck lenght red hair. Two simple green eyes. Wears a purple and black striped witch's hat along with a black top and skirt. Also she has elbow gloves and knee socks in the same coloration as her hat. She bares no bodily markings.

Weapon: She has a broom?

With a smile I'm flowin'
And if I be trollin'
Ya never be knowin'
'Cause when the haters get goin'
My eyes just start a-rollin'

Sat Nov 08, 2008 9:20 pm

You wanna start?

Children - Geno

Sat Nov 08, 2008 9:30 pm

Location: Realizing that I should be doing homework right now
Name: Mafftof

Race: Unspecified

Abilities: Extreme strength and endurance, but not too fast

Appearance: Dark brown skin, wrinkles across his forehead, long, thick black hair, about 6 and a half feet

Weapons: Two-handed curved weapon with holes in middle, about 3 feet across
Small triple-bladed knife: one primary, straight blade, and two smaller, hinged, secondary blade
Small, unevenly wickedly serrated knife, capable of inflicting a very serious wound

NintendoJava wrote:
LittleBigPlanetFan wrote:
Ok,LETS STOP TALKING ABOUT SPRITES!

That would be redundant. As this is the "Sprite Workshop".

Save the dragons... please? And btw, just because they are not eggs does not mean they will automatically survive. They have to mature to survive. Thus, please click?

Sat Nov 08, 2008 9:48 pm

You can start.

Children - Geno

Sat Nov 08, 2008 9:51 pm

Mafftof ran out of the forest, jumping the stream and hurling his dk'tahg (medium knife) into the strange animal he was hunting's head, killing it instantly. As he bent over to retrieve the weapon, he sensed a presence... more than one presence...
Wiping his knife on the grass, he returned it to his belt and pulled out his bat'leth (big long two-handed weapon), crouching in a defensive stance...

NintendoJava wrote:

Save the dragons... please? And btw, just because they are not eggs does not mean they will automatically survive. They have to mature to survive. Thus, please click?

Sat Nov 08, 2008 9:58 pm

Name: Nate
Race: Cat
Abilities: Capable of controlling energy without elemental alignment. Currently dabbling with fire as well.
Appearance: A gray cat. The hair in the back of his head slants sharply back, while the hair on the front of his scalp puffs outward. His favorite outfit is his red t-shirt (long) combined with his black sweat-pants. (see avatar)
Weapon: Favored weapon is his cascading sword. It is capable of folding in upon itself to become a compact cylinder for storage, compliments of Doc. (see bio for appearance of sword, list of other weapons, and background on Doc.)

Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:01 pm

Nate wrote:
Name: Nate
Race: Cat
Abilities: Capable of controlling energy without elemental alignment. Currently dabbling with fire as well.
Appearance: A gray cat. The hair in the back of his head slants sharply back, while the hair on the front of his scalp puffs outward. His favorite outfit is his red t-shirt (long) combined with his black sweat-pants. (see avatar)
Weapon: Favored weapon is his cascading sword. It is capable of folding in upon itself to become a compact cylinder for storage, compliments of Doc. (see bio for appearance of sword, list of other weapons, and background on Doc.)

OOC: What the pangit, Nate. You've been monopolizing the RPG section ever since you came here a WEEK ago. You currently have about 4 or 5 RP's going. Back off or everyone will start calling you a RPost whore. Just a friendly warning.

NintendoJava wrote:

Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:03 pm

FINE...
Fine...
fine...
fine...
fine...

Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:05 pm

Luna flew over the Eastern side of the forest. She stopped as she spotted a creature. It was too big to be an animal. It had to be of human form. She flew down and readied her staff.

Children - Geno

Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:18 pm

Actually, Chaotex, it's good to be involved in lots of RPs.

Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:32 pm

Da Angry Beavers wrote:
Luna flew over the Eastern side of the forest. She stopped as she spotted a creature. It was too big to be an animal. It had to be of human form. She flew down and readied her staff.

OOC: He's not human. He's not even remotely resembling human, except for maybe a browner version of a Zulu, but a lot thicker and bulkier.
Mafftof watched with awe as a female figure floated down below the treetops, robes billowing. Something about this girl did not seem right to him... she appeared to be 11 but his finely tuned warrior senses told him that she was a force to be reckoned with. Something about the way she handled her staff and the way she moved... so fluidly...
"Hmph... when in doubt, obliterate first and glorify after!" thought Mafftof, following the reasoning of his kind.
Yelling a battle roar of his kind (which has been known to move objects and kill small birds)(yep, a couple of birds keeled over backwards out of nearby trees), Mafftof whirled his staff into an attack form, and charged the young girl unreservedly.
OOC: @Nintendo: Yes, but not THAT many, at the same time... maybe I'm just jealous...

NintendoJava wrote:

Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:36 pm

[[Jealous of what? The fact that he has atleast some idea of how to RP?]]

Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:39 pm
 [ 75 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next