The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 15, 2020 3:03 am

[ 551 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 37  Next
MG Mafia XXI: Jobs Fair Mafia! [MAFIA WINS] 

MGN Username: Pach
Doqtor Kirby wrote:
Actually I only counted five. And I have nothing to defend. I wrecked myself. My claims are flawed so badly that even Prosecutor Payne could do better.

What do you mean you have nothing to defend?

If you are actually town, don't just vote yourself and give up. Defend yourself and prove that you're town instead of just saying "hey I'm town trust me guys" because that doesn't prove anything

Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:52 am

Currently Playing: FE6-8, Radiant Historia, TWEWY
I'm willing to give Doq one or two more chances, as it is fair game to say he's still very new to the game and thus doesn't know how the game works just yet etc. My question's very simple:

WHO IS YOUR TOP SCUMREAD? EXPLAIN WITH QUOTES PLEASE

The answer to this question will (hopefully) solidify my read on you, which, truth be told, isn't as strong as I'd like, especially because of the attempted self-hammer(which, due to WIFOM, I have to think about for tomorrow).

Sig courtesy of Arthur: eternally grateful.

Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:35 am

MGN Username: masterp443
Currently Playing: v0.9b
maybe there's a fool in this setup and doqtor kirby is master fool

Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:52 am
BR Member

MGN Username: Doq
Currently Playing: one of thousands of variations of Solitaire
Waifu: Es
Pach wrote:
Doqtor Kirby wrote:
Actually I only counted five. And I have nothing to defend. I wrecked myself. My claims are flawed so badly that even Prosecutor Payne could do better.

What do you mean you have nothing to defend?

If you are actually town, don't just vote yourself and give up. Defend yourself and prove that you're town instead of just saying "hey I'm town trust me guys" because that doesn't prove anything

Unvote
Terra wrote:
I'm willing to give Doq one or two more chances, as it is fair game to say he's still very new to the game and thus doesn't know how the game works just yet etc. My question's very simple:

The answer to this question will (hopefully) solidify my read on you, which, truth be told, isn't as strong as I'd like, especially because of the attempted self-hammer(which, due to WIFOM, I have to think about for tomorrow).

disclaimer: I just woke up so if there's anything I messed up then don't hesitate to let me know and I'll gladly correct it.

Ok, so I said DJ and Nix last time. And the time before. And for the last 8 or so of my posts. However, Nix is now off the radar. Why? Because I have nothing on him except an Unvote I did earlier in the day. However I can (at least partially) come up with an explanation as to why I think DJ is scum. Read this (thanks to TOWK for finding it!)
DJ Wizard Cop wrote:
Dr.Geno wrote:
*camera zooms in on my face*

We should still use the day to the best of our ability
disclaimer: this post should probably not be taken seriously
Ok, you know what? I'm sick of this. I'm sick of people wasting Day 1.

We get a limited number of days, and DAY 1 IS A DAY. Sure, maybe we don't get investigations, but investigations are unreliable and cop is just as easy to claim for a real cop as it is for a mafia.

I plan on using this day to it's full potential, and that starts with lynching people who are trying to get us to waste it.

Vote: Dr.Geno

Why should his post not be taken seriously? If he didn't want to post seriously then he shouldn't have posted at all. To me, this is a major detection of scum. This is also my justification that Geno is a towndood.
rex

Click to expand thumbnail
He's given us nothing. Simple as such. The reason why Panthera isn't on this list for the same reason is because he actually DID produce content.

Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:14 am
YIM WWW

Currently Playing: Awesomenauts, SSBB, Project M
Terra wrote:

Dude wtf you left me unexplained.
Doqtor Kirby wrote:
Why should his post not be taken seriously? If he didn't want to post seriously then he shouldn't have posted at all. To me, this is a major detection of scum. This is also my justification that Geno is a towndood.

Er, that's a bad justification, since Geno wasn't posting seriously either at the beginning of the day iirc. In fact, a lot of people weren't (save for Leo I think). Are you saying they're all just mafia, including Geno?

Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:06 pm

Terra, could you please explain your scum reads on Genis and Champ?

Genis wrote:
Er, that's a bad justification, since Geno wasn't posting seriously either at the beginning of the day iirc. In fact, a lot of people weren't (save for Leo I think). Are you saying they're all just mafia, including Geno?

Well he does play by the mindset that everyone is mafia until they are proven innocent so maybe that's what he's saying but I'll wait for him to respond

Champ and rex, could you give your take on the current situation please?

Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:13 pm
BR Member

Genis wrote:

I can see it that way. All of them could be scum and fooling us towndoods that they're cool. My justification isn't 100% factual, as there's still WIFOM and all of them can still be either.

Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:21 pm
YIM WWW

Doqtor Kirby wrote:
Genis wrote:

I can see it that way. All of them could be scum and fooling us towndoods that they're cool. My justification isn't 100% factual, as there's still WIFOM and all of them can still be either.

._. How many mafia members do you think are in this game?

Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:34 pm
BR Member

Genis wrote:
Doqtor Kirby wrote:
Genis wrote:

6. I'm not stupid.

Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:35 pm
YIM WWW

Doqtor Kirby wrote:
Genis wrote:
Doqtor Kirby wrote:
Genis wrote:

6. I'm not stupid.

OHGOD

Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:37 pm

Doqtor Kirby wrote:
Genis wrote:
Doqtor Kirby wrote:
Genis wrote:

6. I'm not stupid.

Dude, if there's 6 mafia members, then we've already lost

Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:52 pm

MGN Username: Nixter
Currently Playing: Binding of Isaac: Rebirth
I'm sorry but this is too funny ahahahahah

Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:04 pm

MGN Username: masterp443
Currently Playing: v0.9b
dude r u srs?
I so badly want to vote to lynch this guy but I just KNOW he's the fool. I can feel it.

Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:18 pm
Site Admin

Currently Playing: Undertale
Fool is literally the worst mafia role. Ruins the game lol

Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:21 pm
BR Member

Pach wrote:
Doqtor Kirby wrote:
Genis wrote:
Doqtor Kirby wrote:
Genis wrote:

6. I'm not stupid.

Dude, if there's 6 mafia members, then we've already lost

There are 12 players. Half of them are guaranteed mafia. 12 / 2 = 6

Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:28 pm
YIM WWW
 [ 551 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 37  Next