The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 15, 2020 6:16 am

[ 781 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 53  Next
Elemental Armory (Continued) 
Site Admin

"Well I can make plants move, and I can hear plants speak, that's all I've tried."

Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:22 pm

"How about changing your weapons shape, that sounds like alot of fun."

Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:22 pm
Site Admin

"Oh I did, I made them into battle gloves, it sort of melted from its ax form and reshaped itself to battle gloves."

Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:26 pm

"Thats co..." Leon started, but something rubbed against his foot. "What the heck was that!?" He yelled with a spine-shivering tone. Leon looked down and a vine was moving across his leg. "Hey guys look, here's a slow one." He reached down to grab it.

Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:38 pm

"A vine?" Steven pulled out the katana.

Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:41 pm

"Yeah," the vine crept as slow as possible, like they were hiding. This was getting weirder and weirder. "Don't cut it, it can lead us to answers."

Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:43 pm

“I’ll grab on tight!” Lift says.

{Draco} the Veron (fire-breathing blink fox)
[[Sylver]] the Robotic Dog

Story Mode (not to be confused with official SSF2 story mode)
Rising Tide: 4 stages complete

Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:52 pm

"Good boy Fido, I'm sorry it's just your a dog, that sets you up for so much, but seriously, we should follow it." Leon explained. "We also need to leave it be. This will probably take awhile, but it is much safer. So Lift, how exactly did you become a dog anyway?"

Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:55 pm

“Well, it’s a fairly interesting tale. I think Rosetta has it on tape somewhere. She always records her experiments,” Lift says, “I think it was her most reckless mistake to this day. Still, it is pretty nice, actually.”

Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:02 pm

"Well we got time, why not elaborate?"

Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:03 pm

*OOC: Shall I give a verbal recap, or shall I just say he describes the event and give the quote of the event, like it was presented in his original bio.*

Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:10 pm

Ooc: Whichever, they both progress the story the same, just less typing for you.

Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:14 pm

“Well…” Lift begins. He then describes in detail what happened. As he does so, Rosetta doesn’t exactly seem too proud of her mistake.

Quote:
“Oh Liiift…” Rosetta called out.

Lift knew that tone of voice. That meant that she had just made something new… and needed a test subject. Of course, being a test subject wasn’t always bad. Some of the potions tasted really yummy and made him feel good. So he always dashed over at the opportunity to test a new invention. And this was no exception.

Lift entered the wizard lab. It always impressed him and being able to see it was another reason he liked testing potions so much. In the center table was what was supposed to be her experiment. But it couldn’t be something new of hers, could it? It was just a collar, the collar of a WAMMI; and those had existed for a long time before.

But sure enough, it was her experiment. “Might I present to you the compatiWAMMI,” Rosetta said, pointing to the collar.

“Compati…?”

“…WAMMI, yes.”

Lift walked over to the table and picked up the collar. “So, what’s different about this?”

“It has infused within it a liquid that will help the user synchronize with the WAMMI. Go ahead, try it on. Have I ever led you wrong before?” Rosetta said.

“Yes,” Lift said truthfully, but nonetheless, he put the collar on. It shrunk to fit his neck. Was it working? He felt… strange.

“Whoa… bugger… Lift, look! Things are getting hairy! Literally!” Rosetta said.

Lift looked at his own hands to find that Rosetta is correct. His hands were rapidly growing white hair! No, not hair… but fur. His forearms, too, were growing white fur. From that point back, it was black.

“Ah, man. I put in the polymorph potion by mistake!” Rosetta cried out.

“What am I turning into?” I ask hastily.

“By my calculations, a dog,” Rosetta answers.

The change was rapid. At the end of the transformation, Lift was still standing on two feet, but otherwise, he was a small dog. His fur was black except for the white on his paws and belly. “How long is this going to last?” Lift asked.

Rosetta gave a nervous laugh.

Lift paled under his new fur. “Hoboy… I don’t like the sound of that.”

“Normally, it would last only a small while, but considering that it was not just drank, but injected directly into your bloodstream…”

“It’s permanent, isn’t…?” Lift began. But then, suddenly, he was overcome with a sensation of weakness throughout his body. He stumbled a bit, struggling to keep his footing.

His vision faded and was replaced with static. It felt like his brain was being prickled. The static was replaced with solid dark green. On that solid green, some white text appeared: “SYNCHRONIZATION COMPLETE”

And then the green and the text faded to black. He could feel nothing, could think nothing. So this was what it was like… to pass out.

“Lift, Lift, wake up! Oh, what have I done? Lift! Lift!” Rosetta exclaimed. But it was to no avail. Lift did not stir.

She picked Lift up in her arms. “Oh Lift, what have I done? Because of one failed potion. What could have happened? I…”

But then, Lift began to stir. “R… Rosetta?” he asked, not yet opening his eyes.

“Are you okay? Did you see a white light?”

“No, I saw… green.”

Rosetta arched an eyebrow. “The hell? Man, heaven has a sick sense of humor.”

Lift opened his eyes. The weakness from earlier was starting to fade. “No, it’s not that. I… I synchronized.”

“Huh? But I put in the wrong potion. That must mean it was… it was all you. You have the Gift.”

Lift chuckled. “Well, that makes me one heck of an individual, eh? A good dog necromancer with the Gift. Of course, now my staff is too big for me, so I won’t do much good as a necromancer.”

“Don’t worry. I also bought a few Modules. One of them was the staff.”

“Oh, neat.”

“I just wonder how we’ll explain this to dad,” Rosetta said.

“What mean we? I’m just the dog,” Lift said with a smirk.

Rosetta set Lift down. “You are enjoying this entirely too much, aren’t you?”

“Heh. This isn’t the worst thing your experiments have done to me.”

Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:17 pm

"Wow," Leon was amazed, "So your sister is a scientist? Thats pretty cool, I'm sure that will come in handy one day. You know, the Light elemental weapon could probably cure you of this, but would you even want to be cured?"

Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:21 pm

“Rosetta’s sort of a scientist and enchantress. And I like being a dog! I have so few responsibilities, and I can do stuff that I couldn’t before, and people are generally nicer to me because I’m so cute. And on a strategical point, people really tend to underestimate dogs, especially of my size, which serves a good upper hand, or upper paw, I should say.”

Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:36 pm
 [ 781 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 53  Next