The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 15, 2020 4:59 am

[ 4 posts ] 
Here you go. 

MGN Username: Godreaper
Name (aka Handle):

God Reaper

How old are you?:
I need an adult....
Which characters do you play in SSF2? Why do you play these characters? (Note: do not list characters that are not currently in the game):

Samus and a few others but mainly samus. Why? well because she was stated to be a really bad character at the time.

How much experience do you have with official Smash titles? (SSB64, Melee, Brawl. Include in this answer which characters you play/played.):
Been playing for a while. I say playing the original Smash on N64 in my garage every week.
Have you ever attended any Smash tournaments? If so, give some details about the tournament (number of participants, which games, etc). How well did you place?
Even go to compete at tournaments at this game shop.
Yes normally just about 20 or 30 show up and I normally rank 1 or 3
When did you start playing SSF2?
When it first came out. Been playing the SSF series for about 8 or 9 years.
What is your favorite stage in SSF2? Explain.
FD. It's nothing to get in your way. Just flat land for running and gunning. No complaining about the platform messing you up or anything. Just you and your prey.

Who, in your opinion, should be placed first on the SSF2 tier list? Under competitive settings why would this character perform on a higher level than all others?
Zelda/Sheik. Those are so many different options when using those two. Great defense and speed. Sheik's Up special is scary when trying to edge guard her. Zelda has her Up special and her godly sweet spot kick, which normally is a pain to recover from when you're in the 90s to low 100s.

Who, in your opinion, should be placed last on the SSF2 tier list? Under competitive settings why would this character perform on a lower level than all others?
Sora....Side B..

Yeah you can kill a sora pretty easily but they aren't much trouble to me when it comes to Tournament settings.

If you could make only one change to SSF2 as it currently is, what would it be and why?
I'd like FD to be lagless. Too many people stay online on SV due to FD's lag. And I pretty much have had to adjust my self to enjoy SV. So FD needs to be fixed so I can continue my reaping.

What is your view on items in competitive play?

EW. Not even a game of skill when they are brought into play. I've had to show people why they are bad, but only focusing on using those items throughout the entire match. They quickly turned them off.

Do you have or can you download Skype? You don't need a mic or webcam.
I stay with skype. lol It's life.
Plus I have a good web cam and mic. I used to do podcast streaming on my site for my users.

Why do you want to join the Smash Flash Back Room? What will you contribute? Why are you an exceptional applicant? Be as detailed as possible.

Good question....lol

I like to explain why underdogs are simply misunderstood. And they are normally better than what people are seeing. It's all about how you play them.

Additional information (Include in this section anything relevant to your application. This could include links to videos of yourself playing.).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqKAJyQcScs

More coming soon. As soon as I stop working on this comic book.

Get Reaped
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqKAJyQcScs

Thu Sep 03, 2015 7:47 pm

MGN Username: MaskedShadow2017
Currently Playing: the game called "the struggle of life."
Waifu: Don't need one.
I usually play as Goku , Fox , Cpt. Falcon , Naruto , and Sonic XD!

Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:55 pm
BR Member

MGN Username: Doq
Currently Playing: one of thousands of variations of Solitaire
Waifu: Es
If you are not a Backroom member please refrain from posting in others' applications thanks.

Fri Sep 04, 2015 6:38 pm
YIM WWW
SSF2 Developer

Currently Playing: Complacency breeds weakness. My opponents won't stop getting stronger, neither will I.
Sorry to have taken so long to ask for some follow up questions. I apologize for this, I do not understand how this has taken a month but this is inexcusable.

I have two questions that are both along the same lines:

1) Could you elaborate on why you would place Zelda/Sheik so highly on the tier list? And, if you had to decide, which should be placed first on the tier list and where would you put the other one?

2) Could you elaborate on why you think that Sora should be last on the tier list? Keep in mind that the mistakes a player can make should not be considered when deciding on a character's tier list position.

Youtube: NinjaLobsterStudios
Stream: twitch.tv/ninjalobster

Click to expand thumbnail

Mon Oct 05, 2015 2:20 pm
 [ 4 posts ]