The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat May 16, 2020 2:45 am

Forum rules

DO NOT POST YOUR OWN UNFINISHED GAMES YOU'VE CREATED HERE!

To post about your own projects go here: viewforum.php?f=41

[ 2471 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98 ... 165  Next
Super Mario Bros. 

D-Block wrote:
Thundaga_T2 wrote:
Tid wrote:
I wouldn't be against him making an appearence but I wouldn't want him to play any sort of important role.

Knowing Nintendo, they'd likely give him a comical bumbling antagonistic role, albeit not an important one. Just someone who stands in your way.

So basically like Jr. Troopa in Paper Mario, or were you imagining something along the lines of Knuckles in Sonic 3?

Something like Knuckles, but i'd imagine you'd have to fight him a couple times or something like that. Being that Wario is something of a rival to Mario, i can imagine them going at it a few times over the course of the game. But its not related to the story, at least not fully, or in a specific area, somethings awry, and you find that its Wario thats causing it.

Wed May 09, 2012 7:37 pm

MGN Username: Byllant
Currently Playing: A lot of Nintendo games as if there's no end.
OK changing our theme, what are your thoughts about the Super Mario for Wii U, will it be a new game? will it be NSMBMii? Let's start speculating before the E3 is celebrated.

Sun May 13, 2012 9:48 pm

Byllant wrote:
OK changing our theme, what are your thoughts about the Super Mario for Wii U, will it be a new game? will it be NSMBMii? Let's start speculating before the E3 is celebrated.

It had freakin better be something new :P

Seriously though, all i can imagine them adding is adding a new powerup, and new enemies or something. Unless its not gonna use the gameplay style of NSMB. I'd love to see the Metal transformation in a 2D platformer, i think it'd be interesting, of course, they might have to limit it to certain sections or something, as it would obviously make platforming harder.

Sun May 13, 2012 10:59 pm

Thundaga_T2 wrote:
Byllant wrote:

It had freakin better be something new :P

Seriously though, all i can imagine them adding is adding a new powerup, and new enemies or something. Unless its not gonna use the gameplay style of NSMB. I'd love to see the Metal transformation in a 2D platformer, i think it'd be interesting, of course, they might have to limit it to certain sections or something, as it would obviously make platforming harder.

It would be like a 2 edged sword! Invulnerable to fire and most enemies buuuut. You fall faster and move slower. Also after a couple of hits the armor breaks off. Flying and invisibility/pass through projectiles would be cool too.

Mon May 14, 2012 6:13 pm

Guys, I said Super Mario for Wii U, not New Super Mario Bros. 2.

Mon May 14, 2012 9:28 pm

Byllant wrote:

Who said we were talking about NSMB2? I said it would be cool to see the metal transformation in this game. Whether its 2D or 3D, but id rather see metal in a 2D Mario game, as its never been done before.

Mon May 14, 2012 10:46 pm

Thundaga_T2 wrote:
Byllant wrote:

Who said we were talking about NSMB2? I said it would be cool to see the metal transformation in this game. Whether its 2D or 3D, but id rather see metal in a 2D Mario game, as its never been done before.

We have a that golden Mario, even if we don't know if he will really turn into gold, which is a metal.

Tue May 15, 2012 2:06 am

Byllant wrote:
Thundaga_T2 wrote:
Byllant wrote:

We have a that golden Mario, even if we don't know if he will really turn into gold, which is a metal.

Sure there's that, but since we dont know what that does yet, its still never been done before.

Tue May 15, 2012 5:35 pm

I'm feeling a decay on the forums.

Why no one has dicussed about New Super Mario Bros. U and 2?

Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:59 am

Currently Playing: Apple
Waifu: Apple
in super mario bros 2 the gold mario is a gold flower that turns everything to gold

I AM APPLE

Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:23 am

Currently Playing: None
2 seems more like a gold and coin frenzy while U seems more like a normal NSMB game.I'm personally looking forward more to NSMB2 because it looks like lots of fun.

Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:10 am

Onaru wrote:
2 seems more like a gold and coin frenzy while U seems more like a normal NSMB game.I'm personally looking forward more to NSMB2 because it looks like lots of fun.

It's just odd that Nintendo will be releasing 2 New Super Mario game in within the same pariod of time.

Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:45 pm

Byllant wrote:
Onaru wrote:

It's just odd that Nintendo will be releasing 2 New Super Mario game in within the same pariod of time.

Odd but cool at the same time.

I still felt Nintendo should've made another 3D platformer for HD-graphics sake. I'm pretty sure a lot of people are in favor of a Super Mario Galaxy 3 for Wii U (at least I am).

Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:45 pm

Phin68 wrote:
Byllant wrote:
Onaru wrote:

Odd but cool at the same time.

I still felt Nintendo should've made another 3D platformer for HD-graphics sake. I'm pretty sure a lot of people are in favor of a Super Mario Galaxy 3 for Wii U (at least I am).

That's one of the reasons the New Super Mario games are made for, to refresh the wait of the real 3D Mario game.

BTW, here is new new power: Golden Mario:

Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:21 pm

With all those coins ,Mario will be able to make a friken mansion out of gold with a golden fountain that spews soft-server ice cream with hints of edible gold.
Lives look so easy to get now.

Click to expand thumbnail

Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:53 am
 [ 2471 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98 ... 165  Next