The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 15, 2020 7:12 am

[ 10 posts ] 
[Megathread/Discussion] The Flash 2 Circuit aka F2C 

So hey, first of all I just want to say somethings about me, the TO for this circuit event. I am OnionOsher, former Sheik main now Fox/Marth/Sheik trimain and I go by NoFloatyZone, OsherNLN or Osher1337 on various platforms of media, you may know me for: having the worst meme game in the community, getting baited into arguments, being hated, and being "that one guy Chaos0's playing friendlies with". I just want to say, if you dislike me or any of the assistant TOs in this event, know to separate the person from the TO/event. You can hate me, fine, but don't randomly throw hate at an event that's only wanting to make some more sick stuff happen for Flash 2 if you like Flash 2. Anyways, that's a bit long of an introduction, now to introduce the event:

The Flash 2 Circuit

What is the flash 2 circuit, and when/where will it be held, and is it online or offline?
First of all, I'd like to clear some confusion and say, this is an online event. Second of all, the flash 2 circuit is a series of tournaments that are divided into regions for optimal experience, least lag, and more accurate results overall, and then the circuit ends with a big international invitational tournament comprised of 3 players from each region, making 12 players overall in the invitational (like summit, but with a regional based influence and a circuit style, so more like the MLG circuits)
The Regions will be: Canada, Europe, West(coast) America, East(coast) America
there will be 3 monthly tournaments for each region, and there are 4 regions. Every tournament will be held the 2nd week of the month, so other TOs please PM me to schedule, or simply reschedule your events. 3 monthlies will be on Monday for Canada, Europe is tuesday, Wednesday is WC america, and Thursday will be EC America. DO NOT ENTER THESE RESPECTIVE TOURNAMENTS IF YOU ARE NOT IN THE REGION FOR THEM, SIMPLY BE HONEST AND JUST ENTER YOUR OWN REGIONS TOURNAMENT.

Who exactly gets invited to the international invitational at the end of the 3 month monthly stage of the circuit?
So as you may be wondering, the people that will get in are the 3 most top scoring people of each region, you have 3 tournaments to do this with, so try to make time for at least one of them if you want a chance at the invitational.

WILL THIS BE STREAMED THO?
Top 4 of each regional will be streamed through replays, and the entire invitational will be streamed live OR replays if lag is an issue in the set

How about commentary
Commentary is only guaranteed for the invitational so far, and even that may not be guaranteed, however at the invitational I hope to get some of you players out of your shell and willing to talk!

How can I volunteer as an assistant TO/commentator? also, how do I enter as a player?
You can assist as a TO or commentator by simply Private messaging me here in mcleodgaming forums or emailing me at [email protected].

There will be a thread for each monthly of the regional circuit for you to sign up and rule info etc, this thread is not for that, it is to discuss, ask question and get information out. The invitational will have a thread but you clearly cant sign up for that

Also, there will be a crew battle at the invitational with the 3 players who won from each region representing themselves and their region in a round robin or double elimination (not decided yet, we'll take a poll of the players opinions once we get to it) of each crew, all replays of this will be saved

That's all, thanks for reading, hope you didn't mind the bold but I really want people to pay attention to those things so I don't have to answer the same question a million times.

Mon Nov 09, 2015 6:10 pm
BR Member

MGN Username: Doq
Currently Playing: one of thousands of variations of Solitaire
Waifu: Es
Rip Asian Antarctic players.

Although you should make it top 4 players. That'll make an even 16-man bracket.

Last edited by Doq on Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Nov 09, 2015 6:14 pm
YIM WWW

MGN Username: Jadeneck
Currently Playing: SSF2 , Overwatch
Sounds good.

Mon Nov 09, 2015 6:34 pm

MGN Username: Corvid_Crow
Currently Playing: With nice hens out there...
RIP in Australian players

Sounds like a great concept!

:ichigo: :gameandwatch: :isaac: :bowser: :luigi: :lloyd: :chibirobo: :bomberman: :metaknight: :megaman: :donkeykong: :sonic: :samus: Image Image

Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:30 pm

MGN Username: ohgosick
Currently Playing: Anything not called 'Undertale'.
Waifu: ur mum lmao
Gosick commentary tbh imo

The Americans came in and burned my village with their flaming uppercuts,
killing our water buffalo and leaving this scar on my chest...

Tue Nov 10, 2015 6:23 pm

MGN Username: WRXJoey
Currently Playing: osu!
Waifu: yes
is this still going on even with you being perma banned from anthers?

Wed Nov 11, 2015 4:56 am

WRXJoey wrote:
is this still going on even with you being perma banned from anthers?

I'm not permabanned, I'm banned till december cause e2xd got f*** salty that I literally showed how he was watching chat waiting for me to get baited/respond to harassers so I could be the issue instead of the victim-
and now cause I'm banned I can't go in my history and dig up the rest of the dirt on him so he can say "that's photoshopped" with nothin else and make up s*** all he wants. It's absolutely cancerous and he rlly does very little work for the ladder aside from being a well known cancerous bias moderator among the users. Only cool mod I met there that really wasn't bias and s*** was CeLL tbh. (in terms of global/melee mods, not ssf2 mods, ofc I have nothing against the ssf2 mods because I know pretty much all of them as friends and they often don't go too crazy)
-
and then he made up that I had alts by going into my history and looking at the last person possible and banning that guy and then extending my ban till december and then rank permabanned me an' got kyoz to lie with him because kyoz is always down for that type of s*** smh. Also he's stupid because if someone were going to cheat the ladder and use alts they wouldn't use an unranked alt lmfao because that gives someone who has sets off of gold/silver players (me) any f*** points.

Sorry for going off but yea people deserve to know, I will not be supporting anthers or using it for my tournaments like a lot of the melee community due to the awful/cancerous well known for being cancerous Image . I will just use my own irc channels. I think it's dumb to support a s*** and well known s*** moderation and overall system just cause they added ssf2 to a ladder with minimal programming effort lol.

Also I'm on an alt on MGForums rn cause someone locked me out of my accounts for some dumb f*** reason, also my email suddenly didn't register w/ mcleodforums when I tried "I forgot my password" AND my password didn't work when I waited out the lock. It's really shady that this has all been going on as well as e2XD doing really shady moderation s*** while I literally left after he week banned me for "harassing him" when I asked why the f*** was he not moderating instead of watching me get baited and then ignoring what the other person did, and then I went to play stream games while him and etc. really just made up s*** because they are awful mods and even worse liars cause they don't know how to cover up their tracks. He also made up a LOT of s*** when he infracted me, doesn't surprise me though, a person quick to call others "complete cancer" and act 2faced about it and lie to peoples faces so he sounds like a better moderator is absolute garbage.

This wasn't supposed to be a rant post but you know, as the authority-less guy in this situation I literally can't escape shady s*** happening to my account here and shady awful moderation there. I'll program my own glicko2 ladder system if I have to LOL.

Short answer: This circuit was planned for december anyways so i'm not gonna (prob if e2xd doesn't make up more s***) be banned by that time, and I wasn't going to use cancers ladder anyways for my tournament so yeah it's still coming

Feel free to delete this mods but tbh this is literally the only way I could explain myself considering I have no power (and no I'm not protraying myself as the victim but when you have this s*** going on it's pretty hard not to be a "victim". I know I f*** up too but tbh I wasn't toxic before people started going deeper with the harassment- the only reason I haven't contacted mods in this community is because the only email I know is a no-reply one :p)

Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:40 am
BR Member

MGN Username: Doq
Currently Playing: one of thousands of variations of Solitaire
Waifu: Es
Gosick wrote:

Doq + Sick is best commentary NAEUASIA.

SS + Trey have nothing on this.

Thu Nov 12, 2015 11:47 am
YIM WWW

MGN Username: TAC3
Currently Playing: SSF2, League of Legends, Steam Games
Doqtor Kirby wrote:
Gosick wrote:

Doq + Sick is best commentary NAEUASIA.

SS + Trey have nothing on this.

didn't even know people considered SS and me as a good commentary duo lmfao

Thu Nov 12, 2015 1:20 pm
BR Member

Location: The wonderful world of... someplace that isn't on fire.
MGN Username: Dark Ermac
OnionOsher wrote:
The Regions will be: Canada, Europe, West(coast) America, East(coast) America

Canada has an east coast/west coast too. =P

I think it may be a better idea to use Europe, East Coast, Central/Latin America, West Coast, and Australia/SE Asia, then have the top 3 from each + 1 wildcard (the highest-scoring non-top 3 player), making 16 in total.

Thu Nov 12, 2015 9:32 pm
 [ 10 posts ]