The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 6:07 pm

Forum rules

DO NOT POST SSF2 OR GAME IDEAS/QUESTIONS IN THIS FORUM!

For SSF2 Discussion, please go here: http://forums.mcleodgaming.com/viewforum.php?f=4

[ 5 posts ] 
Stream Topic in the Video Game Section. 
BR Member

MGN Username: Zapperrix
Since the SSF2 section has a stream topic, I feel that the video game section should have one as well. This is mainly because many of us want to stream games other than SSF2.

Should this idea be accepted, I would like it to be an announcement or a sticky, so that it doesn't get lost among new topics.

ZERO_OR wrote:
Also their is no such things as GODS.

Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:43 pm

ugh, this is why I hate that dumbass tagging system

You don't need permission to make a topic. If you want to make one, make one.

Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:49 pm

Zapperrix wrote:
Since the SSF2 section has a stream topic, I feel that the video game section should have one as well. This is mainly because many of us want to stream games other than SSF2.

Should this idea be accepted, I would like it to be an announcement or a sticky, so that it doesn't get lost among new topics.

I think this is allowed. Just set it under [G] whenever you're considering of making your video game streaming topic. According to the general Video Gaming rules though, you might want to ask Dr. Geno first before you make such a topic.

Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:55 am
Site Admin

Michael wrote:
Zapperrix wrote:

I think this is allowed. Just set it under [G] whenever you're considering of making your video game streaming topic. According to the general Video Gaming rules though, you might want to ask Dr. Geno first before you make such a topic.

^I would go with this, this site isn't really a stream portal to index everyone's channels

:lock:

Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:30 pm
Site Admin

Currently Playing: Undertale
k-bizzle wrote:
ugh, this is why I hate that dumbass tagging system

You don't need permission to make a topic. If you want to make one, make one.

Note: You don't need permission to make a topic, that has nothing to do with the tagging system. If a topic like that is gonna be created it doesn't need a prefix.

Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:57 pm
 [ 5 posts ]