The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 7:14 pm

[ 479 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Next
McLeodGaming Mafia IX [Cave Story] 
BR Member

Currently Playing: Chaconne

Yes, if I've been wrong all this game, (Which I probably have been but eh) then I heartily apologize and I will retire from MG Mafia.
If I'm making this not fun for anyone, then you should have told me sooner. I'll settle down.

I resent being called a coward though. If by hiding behind people you mean being the only one who hasn't sat on his haunches the whole game, then yes, I'd have to agree with you, I'm a coward.

Now, allow me to correct you on a couple points there. You're right, I have no idea who is Mafia. But that's what being a vanilla is all about.
You look at people's posts and you come up with your own conclusions. If you're wrong, you're wrong. But that doesn't mean you didn't do your best. If other people ignore your points, you keep telling them who you think the Mafia is. If they suspect you, you keep going because there is no honour in going with the flow when you're certain you've found your target. We have nothing if not belief.

If people suck at Mafia, you have every right to lynch them. Sucking at Mafia implies looking like scum. If someone looks like scum, you lynch them. I see no reason that this is scum like behaviour, it's merely doing your job. You should care if the Mafia kills me, because I'm actually trying to get who I think is Mafia lynched. You... you're just kind of sitting there.

I really do like the way you defended yourself though. Nice going, because you're off my FoS list.

Vote: BelieveBlood

Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:55 pm

Currently Playing: Dota 2, CSGO, MGSV
Wait, 135 or me?

Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:01 pm
BR Member

Currently Playing: Chaconne
Densetsu. Not a one word post in case they have rules like that here.

Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:04 pm

MGN Username: 194
Currently Playing: most likely Celeste
Waifu: Curly Brace
Day 3: Vote count 1

Voting:
    [3] DJ Wizard Cop: Believeblood, Densetsu, Infinity
    [2] Crabby: 135, Dephius
    [1] Believeblood: DJ Wizard Cop
    [1] Densetsu: Crabby

Not voting yet:
    Equinox
    sonicstormer38
    Panthera Leo

Deadline: Jun 27th, 16:40 (EST).
With 10 players alive, 6 votes are required to cast a lynch.
If deadline is reached and there is no consensus, no lynch will happen.

YouTube Video:

Avatar and signature pics by Semicolon.

Last edited by Ikuyo on Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:12 pm

Currently Playing: Dota 2, CSGO, MGSV
DJ Wizard Cop wrote:
Densetsu. Not a one word post in case they have rules like that here.

So why aren't you voting for the guy who just claimed as mafia?

Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:13 pm

Currently Playing: Fire Emblem (6-9), Shadow Dragon, Infamous, SSB, GNT4
Densetsu wrote:
DJ Wizard Cop wrote:
Dephius, just vote Densetsu and you win.

K?

Unvote
Vote: DJ Wizard Cop

You don't actually have any idea who's Mafia, yet you keep being certain that certain other people are Mafia based on extremely faulty evidence and/or them sucking at Mafia. That sounds very scummy to me, and if you're a townie after all this time, then I don't care if the Mafs kill you. If you get me killed, I'll show up as Kanpachi, and you'll just have to suck it for once in your life, and not just hide behind other people like the coward you've been this whole game. Killing you will be a substantial improvement to this game having any chance of being fun.

That paragraph probably contains enough "evidence" to declare that I'm actually Satan. Happy?

k. Unvote Densetsu
Vote: Believeblood

I strongly believe the scum we are looking for are Believeblood, Equinox, and Infinity/Densetsu. I've been a bit unsure about the third member and am the most sure about Equinox.
I want to be able to lynch at least ONE of my FOS this game, and at the moment, Believeblood has the highest chance of this happening.

This has been one of the most painful games of mafia I have ever witnessed. Lynching fool d1; someone claiming third party d2 and town decides to no lynch instead; not listening and going after someone uncc'd; not recognizing the scuminess in the people listed above while it's staring you in the face.

Also Deph...
I claimed Balrog. Doesn't mean he's mafia.

Just lynch one of the three above please, and we actually have a chance of winning.

Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:59 pm

Guys have you noticed that crabby has almost always followed DJ wizard's vote? The only one time where crabby had a different vote then DJ was on day 2 where DJ voted for equinox and crabby voted for T_T. Put that together with the fact that Balrog is controlled by the curse of the crown and I might have some idea about their relationship.
Have you also noticed, DJ gave up so easily after crabby claimed as a villain,but goes after me just because of pure intuition?
C'mon guys, either they have a mason like ability with each other or they are mafia.

Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:29 pm

Ugh 194. He forgot to tell me something about my role...

Supposedly, I started out mafia along with Misery(sonicstorm), but our alignment was flipped when Ballos was killed. This means that there is the doctor and whoever is doing the other kills left, so we're in a better position than I thought we were.

I'd suggest three things. Either kill Deph, the third party, lynch me to prove I'm telling the truth, or lynch Believeblood my FOS for Doctor.

Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:37 pm

o wait nevermind about believeblood. He's clear.

The Doctor asked sonicstorm to use his ability on Believeblood.
Unvote: Believeblood

Densetsu is also clear; doctor asked sonicstorm to use his ability on him as well.

Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:40 pm

So FMPOV, the list of candidates for the doctor are

4.- Infinity
5.- Equinox
6.- 135

It also seems like the doctor needs enraged mimigma to kill, which is why two people have died each time. So it's actually only the doctor. Disregard what I said earlier.

From the list above, I feel Equinox is the most likely candidate Vote: Equinox

Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:50 pm

Also DJ Wiz is clear because the doctor was apologizing about being inactive. He was never inactive so DJ Wiz can't be maf.

Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:56 pm

In the game when ballos is defeated the demon crown curse is destroyed and misery along with balrog are released from the curse and the doctors control. After that they actually help quote and curly... it's because of this that your claim is actually believable. There is still one thing that bothers me though... I don't want to deny my innocence, but how did the doctor ask Sonicstormer to use his ability on me when ballos died on day one? There should have been no time where the mafia could have communicated with each other if you both had been released from day 1, unless your communication abilities still works(which is actually very unlikely)

Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:56 pm

Seems like the alignment didn't switch until day 2 start.

Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:03 pm

Crabby wrote:
Seems like the alignment didn't switch until day 2 start.

Then how would Densetsu also be a target for sonicstormers ability? If you only had one night to communicate to aim for targets then how could the doctor told Sonicstormer to aim for me AND Densetsu.

The more I read into this the weirder it sounds for many reasons.
1)You didn't know the doctors identity, meaning that the mafia would not have been able to cooperate with one another during the day. They wouldn't know who their leader was and it would lead them off balance.
2)Speaking of balance, converting 2 mafia people into townies is very overpowered especially considering that the jester is an easy role to fulfill and the fact that a mafia of 3 in a town of 15 already sounds underpowered as it is.
3)The fact that you forgot that me and Densetsu were targets and didn't realize it until now is very unsettling.

I will say that the reasons that you gave(about ballos dying and all) was very convincing, but there are somethings in the quadruple post you just made that sounds off.

Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:15 pm

I'm handing all the info to you on a silver platter here. Please listen to me for once. We still have a mislynch; lynch me or sonicstorm if you want to confirm that what I said is true.

Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:25 pm
 [ 479 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Next