The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 8:42 pm

Forum rules

DO NOT POST YOUR OWN UNFINISHED GAMES YOU'VE CREATED HERE!

To post about your own projects go here: viewforum.php?f=41

[ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
[MP] Upcoming Games 

Currently Playing: Fire Emblem Awakening, Kingdom Hearts 3D, Rayman Legends, Kingdom Hearts 2, Scaler, Kirby's Epic Yarn
Rapty wrote:
Double Kyuubit wrote:
Arctic wrote:
The new Killer Instinct looks legit. Probably the only reason I want an Xbone over the PS4. Wheres Fulgore though.

do you mean "I am getting an Xbone instead of a PS4 because I want this game" or "This game is the only reason I'd want an Xbone"?

because it's not really clear

Sounds like a bit of both, really. "I'd rather get an Xbone-me-in-the-ass over PS4-tunately-not-as-bad-as-Xbone because of this one single game."

None of the PS4 exclusives appeal to me. All of the multi-plats coming out that I'm interested in are on Xbone. And tbh the PS4 has a lot of issues, too. And the One doesn't have as many issues as it did before. I'm not dissing the 4 because it looks sick, too. But games sell consoles and this game has my attention. Sue me for wanting a game console to play a game.

Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:45 pm
Site Moderator

Waifu: Trollbean
Arctic wrote:
None of the PS4 exclusives appeal to me. All of the multi-plats coming out that I'm interested in are on Xbone. And tbh the PS4 has a lot of issues, too. And the One doesn't have as many issues as it did before. I'm not dissing the 4 because it looks sick, too. But games sell consoles and this game has my attention. Sue me for wanting a game console to play a game.

It's just

The only reason they improved the Xbone is because the original version was going to be the next Dreamcast. They didn't change it because they were listening to consumers, they changed it because releasing it as it was would've knocked them out of the video game industry. They still want to f*** your a**, they just can't yet. They would absolutely release the original Xbone if they could, and I'm certain they'll try it again in the future, when they think they can get away with it.

Don't you understand that?

Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:58 am

Currently Playing: Fire Emblem Awakening, Kingdom Hearts 3D, Rayman Legends, Kingdom Hearts 2, Scaler, Kirby's Epic Yarn
TerminX wrote:
Arctic wrote:

It's just

The only reason they improved the Xbone is because the original version was going to be the next Dreamcast. They didn't change it because they were listening to consumers, they changed it because releasing it as it was would've knocked them out of the video game industry. They still want to f*** your a**, they just can't yet. They would absolutely release the original Xbone if they could, and I'm certain they'll try it again in the future, when they think they can get away with it.

Don't you understand that?

I understand but
The skies look clear now and KI looks great. I probably won't get it until mid-2014 or when Season 2 is released anyway. If anything truly s*** happens to the Xbone before then I'll rethink it.
You can't just assume "*insert successful game company here* is evil and will f*** us in the a** as soon as we buy their s***." It is a possibility but not a certainty. I'll keep an eye out though.

Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:49 pm
Site Moderator

But Microsoft IS evil and DID try to f*** you in the a** as soon as you bought their s***

Now that they've promised to f*** you more gently, that makes everything okay? Do you honestly not think they'll go back to their original vision when they get the opportunity?

Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:13 pm

I get it. I still want to play Killer Instinct. I understand the risks I run. If they decide to bring the s*** back I don't have to play their system. And who's to say Sony won't f*** their customers in the a** with s*** policies?
Who knows? Maybe a miracle will happen and Nintendo will get Rare back and put KI on Wii U and finally make Banjo-Threeie because dreams come true right.

Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:53 pm

As a person who owns a Vita, I can safely say you're a f*** retard if you buy a console just because you want to play one game

Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:03 pm

Kingdom Hearts 3 tho

Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:04 pm
Site Moderator

Arctic wrote:
I get it. I still want to play Killer Instinct. I understand the risks I run. If they decide to bring the s*** back I don't have to play their system. And who's to say Sony won't f*** their customers in the a** with s*** policies?
Who knows? Maybe a miracle will happen and Nintendo will get Rare back and put KI on Wii U and finally make Banjo-Threeie because dreams come true right.

If they bring the s*** back you don't have to play it
But they don't care if you play it because you've already given them $500 plus anything you've paid for Live and games and controllers and whatever accessories and etcectecetcectecectcteccteetectc

And it's entirely possible that Sony could f*** their customers in the a** with s*** policies but as you said yourself
Arctic wrote:
You can't just assume "*insert successful game company here* is evil and will f*** us in the a** as soon as we buy their s***."

Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:20 pm
 [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4