The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 3:41 pm

[ 9 posts ] 
Adieu 

Waifu: zero suit wario
YouTube Video:

I joined this place when I was 11, back in 2011, seeing how much cool spritework and art the folks at this forum had made, so I thought joining up would be quite fun.... unfortunately I was... 11, so being a non-native speaker absolutely meant my grammar was crap so I could barely communicate at all to get my ideas and suggestions across lol
I'd pull up the old threads where I introduced myself, but they've been locked away, sadly

Hm
Either way, it's been quite the bumpy ride since then, having gotten quite one of the most life changing experiences in this simple forum, simply by interacting with so many people (and getting better at speaking in general), so I want to thank you all for this amazing ride we all had
There were ups and downs and all arounds, but I truly mean I wouldn't be the same man I am today if it weren't for this forum

Thank you all :bandanadee:

Last edited by Kirb-Star on Wed Apr 29, 2020 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Apr 29, 2020 10:29 am

Kirb-Star wrote:
[ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ws8X31TTB5E ]

I joined this place when I was 11, back in 2011, seeing how much cool spritework and art the folks at this forum had made, so I thought joining up would be quite fun.... unfortunately I was... 11, so being a non-native speaker absolutely meant my grammar was crap so I could barely communicate at all to get my ideas and suggestions across lol
I'd pull up the old threads where I introduced myself, but they've been locked away, sadly

Hm
Either way, it's been quite the bumpy ride since then, having gotten quite one of the most life changing experiences in this simple forum, simply by interacting with so many people (and getting better at speaking in general), so I want to thank you all for this amazing ride we all had
There were ups and downs and all arounds, but I truly mean I wouldn't be the same man I am today if it weren't for this forum

Thank you all :bandanadee:

What a waste of youth, instead of spending your time doing anything productive with yourself you decided to be a disappointment. I hope your s**** never touches a female

Wed Apr 29, 2020 11:15 am

P.S. I don't know who you even are but you sound like a f*** punk and I think you're probably a lesser species of man, some f*** up neanderthal s***. If I find out who you are or where you live there's going to be consequences

Wed Apr 29, 2020 11:59 am

Waifu: zero suit wario
Hm.

Wed Apr 29, 2020 12:33 pm

Kirb-Star wrote:
Hm.

Yeah, real daring XXXX, I know your full name, a rough idea of where you live and exactly where your parents live. You wanna f*** around buddy? You want me to post your full name and parent's address here along with some other s*** you probably don't want people online to know?

I'm not f*** around here dude, I was trying to be reasonable before but you're starting to f*** push it and I'm losing it, I'm f*** losing it buddy. I don't know about you but I don't do to well when I'm f*** losin it and you're not making things better. just f*** avoid me buddy, stay away from me, don't talk to me, you're not making a smart decision, you understand buddy, this s*** ain't workin', just back the f*** off because I lose it, y'know man? you got a f*** problem you take it up with someone else, I don't wanna hear your f*** problems with me you understand buddy

I don't think you get it, but I'm gonna give you benefit of the doubt, you might not the the smartest guy, or maybe you're a jokester, a real funny guy, but i'm not in a f*** funny guy mood so back the f*** up, don't even think about it, okay? just let it f*** simmer, hang back cause I'm f*** steamin over here, i can't f*** stop fuming and you're not making it better, you're making it f*** worse buddy

Last edited by Abaddon on Wed Apr 29, 2020 12:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Wed Apr 29, 2020 12:42 pm
Site Moderator

Currently Playing: Ninja Gaiden Black, Battle Chasers: Nightwar, Titanfall 2 MP
Waifu: Makoto Nijima
Simpin' ain't easy

Wed Apr 29, 2020 12:47 pm

Alright Kirb-Star, I had some time to calm down, I'm sorry dude. I was really out of line threatening you with a dox and I probably shouldn't have spent 6 dollars buying records from a Peruvian address/phone/basic info dredging website so that I could threaten you and your immediate family.

What I did was a little out of line, and I'd appreciate if we put this all behind us

Wed Apr 29, 2020 1:25 pm
Site Moderator

Currently Playing: Ninja Gaiden Black, Battle Chasers: Nightwar, Titanfall 2 MP
Waifu: Makoto Nijima
I could joke about you being an edgy f*** but I'm genuinely curious- you using phpBB vulns to view IPs/email addresses?

Wed Apr 29, 2020 1:35 pm
Site Admin

Currently Playing: Sekiro, Persona 4
Waifu: That’s right. PS4.
Abaddon wrote:
What a waste of youth, instead of spending your time doing anything productive with yourself you decided to be a disappointment. I hope your s**** never touches a female

shut the f*** up lmfao

Blue wrote:
lol Cry more, Terminex. f*** f**. lolololololol What a b****.

Wed Apr 29, 2020 6:45 pm
 [ 9 posts ]