The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 9:58 pm

[ 89 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Who shall you marry? 

All of you are faggots.

No, all of you. Grow the f*** up. We can imagine your dream wife/husband all you'd like, but at such a young age and more so being a part of this generation in general, you have absolutely no place to talk about people vastly superior then you.

You f*** twits. Shut the f*** up until you're considered an adult by your country's laws, then talk about "The One" all you'd like.

Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:04 am

Waifu: I'm married
It's so funny the way KYZAK is telling us this.

l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:21 am
YIM WWW

You don't need to be an adult to issue reality checks.

Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:58 am

Kyzak wrote:

TSON disproves that...

The devil is even a little scared of you!
http://zero-xesend.mybrute.com

Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:10 pm

Waifu: I'm married
Kyzak wrote:

But you do to feel a basic emotion?

l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:11 pm
YIM WWW

Kyzak wrote:
All of you are faggots.

No, all of you. Grow the f*** up. We can imagine your dream wife/husband all you'd like, but at such a young age and more so being a part of this generation in general, you have absolutely no place to talk about people vastly superior then you.

You f*** twits. Shut the f*** up until you're considered an adult by your country's laws, then talk about "The One" all you'd like.

It's a paradox...
If ALL of us are faggots because we are talking about this, and the ones that are talking about this and are adults aren't faggots, then it isn't ALL of us; as I said, it is a paradox.

Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:50 pm

The Dude Abides wrote:
Kyzak wrote:

But you do to feel a basic emotion?

We're not talking "People who we know and love", we're talking "People we hope exist and probably don't deserve". Society tells us you're not supposed to be feeling "actual love" for another person until you're an adult, but then again Society tells us plenty of s***.

And before you take that out of context I'll simplify it: Someone who isn't related to you, jackass.

MultiSenhor: The thing is, I know multiple people in here are, in fact, adults. And I honestly expected more then to these people to take part in such a thread, but I don't dictate that. I can only feel sorry. Don't try to make this humorous with your s*** talk, either; it's not funny.

Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:54 pm

Overacting a little there, Kyzak?

Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:19 pm
Site Admin

Currently Playing: Undertale
The Berzerker wrote:
Heck, I'm only 13 now, but I already have a girlfriend, and if they love metal (any kind except alternative), we could get along pretty well. Oh, and the type that loves you and understands you. Unfortunately, some in my school think I'm just a pathetic death-metal-and-some-rap-loving atheist who listens to metal to try to think that it tries to make me look like a badass (that is just what I think), I don't care if I am a badass, it is just part of my cult. The looks don't really matter to me either.

IIRC you said its an online girlfriend >_>

Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:23 pm

Kyzak wrote:
MultiSenhor: The thing is, I know multiple people in here are, in fact, adults. And I honestly expected more then to these people to take part in such a thread, but I don't dictate that. I can only feel sorry. Don't try to make this humorous with your s*** talk, either; it's not funny.

I'm trying to be fun, and you're not trying to troll, oh, I mean, whatever :facepalm:

You know, it is "Who shall you marry?", first of all, you don't know the people I know and so do I; I could say "I want to marry with Juliana, I love her, she loves me, and we understand each other", but it wouldn't make any sense to you as you don't know her, and as it is shall it more of an assumption than anything.

I'm not from the same society you are, but I don't think society tells children can't love, it is a natural feeling, at all (ok, killing and raping are too, but you got my point). But of course society tell us we need to be adult to marry, but can't we dream with this day? And can't we show our feelings and preferences? It isn't like we will JUST marry a person if he/she is exactly like how we want (this wouldn't be fun to tell the truth), but most likely someone with some of these qualities, attributes, adjectives. You may fall in love by someone you don't like, but there won't be anything to "keep the fire of the love".

Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:26 pm

Kyzak wrote:
All of you are faggots.

Before I tear down the rest of that post, elaborate on this.

Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:19 am

Currently Playing: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All Star Battle
An azn chick.

Obviously.

But Whimmeh's a Lesbian... D:

Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:31 am

The perfect woman?

-A big fan of video games
-Someone who doesn't get mad too easily
-Good (every guy's fantasy stuff)
-Sense of humor

Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:19 pm

Currently Playing: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All Star Battle
Kiki wrote:
My god you people are so...superficial it's sickening. When I get married, he has to be a family man, so that when I have kids they won't feel neglected. He can't be too childish or else I'll feel like I'd be the only adult in the house. Romantic would be nice...buy me flowers once in a blue moon, smooth talking, or maybe just making dinner. He has to be fit, though not a health nut, so he won't smoke or anything, but we can go jogging or walking in the mornings together. It'd be nice if he came from a French/Italian/Spanish family. If he had an interest in music that'd be a total bonus. Mega bonus points if he is learning a different language or already knows one or two. Hard working would be nice, though not a neglecting workaholic.

Darn! I'm still inadequate!

(Although I am very fair skinned for a Black and Native American guy)

Still... I don't have a chance.

Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:03 pm
 [ 89 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6