The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 6:36 pm

[ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Someone Battle Me 

Currently Playing: Dota 2
Clear was riding along through the desert on his bike. The cold wind made his scarf to blow in the wind. As he rode along he noticed some abnormal figure on top of a large rock. From the look of it, it looked like a person. Clear was unsure if he should call him. He decided against it. Instead he slowly approached and got off his bike. As he got closer, he noticed it was a person, no older than 15. Clear hid behind a nearby rock, watching the young man.

Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:07 am

Currently Playing: playerunknown battlegrounds
/So this is 2 on 2 now?
Duuuuude, we're gonna get crushed by Kerim adsgam,hkmd\

Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:45 pm

Trey was walking tirelessly through the desert. He then came to the sight of what appeared to be a huge rock. He notcied two figures out besides it, and upon it. "Yo! Can I get some directions," Trey exclaimed over the distance to the two figures. I hope this isn't a halusanation I'm yelling at. was the only thought that bounced off the walls in Trey's head.

Blue Mage wrote:
Nope, that chick's got tits. Pedobear ain't on that.

Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:12 pm

OOC: Wait is Kerim actually joining?

IC: Clear heard the voice of someone calling out. He sharply turned his head towards the voice. Looking down, he saw a young man. Not knowing what to do, he decided to greet the person. Seeing as he was further away, Clear started to run towards Z, so he can ride to the young man.

Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:49 pm

He saw the figure by the rock run towards a motorcycle. s***! I scared him away. was the thought that crossed Treys mind. He saw that he was actually begining to ride towards him, and not away. God I hope he is coming to help me, and not kill me. Trey began rubbing the back of his neck worriedly. He dropped his pack and started to unwrap the clothe holding his weapons only incase a fight was to begin.

Blue Mage wrote:

Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:13 pm

Clear noticed him started to unwrap something. It looked like a weapon of some sort. Clear was shocked at this, did the stranger want a fight? In that case, Clear rushed the bike directly towards the man, in hopes to run him over. The fact that the thing he was unwrapping looked like some sort of pole, Clear loaded Y and prepared to take a shot while rushing him on Z.

Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:24 pm

Trey picked up his katana, holding it loosely with a stance that showed that he wasn't wantin to engage in battle. He wrapped up his other weapons with his right hand and tied it onto his backpack and through both into the sand, out of the way. He turned towards the direction the bike was coming in and notice it was full speed towards him. "Oh f***!" Trey started to run away from the bike as fast as he could. He was happy that he atleast got his speed boost since he was not wearing his heavy backpack, but he was sure that that wouldn't save him from the bike most likely.

Blue Mage wrote:

Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:31 pm

He's running away. Maybe he doesn't want a fight. Clear thought this in his head while rushing towards him. Instead of continuing to rush the man, he quickly yanked on the turning and created a 180 degree spin, causing a rush of sand to create a cloud. Then Clear took a shot towards the general direction he thought the lad's feet were at, attempting to immobilize him, or at least intimidate him.

Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:36 pm

He saw a cloud of sand arise followed by the complete stop of the motorcycle. He stopped running. Thank god he wasn't. Trey thought was haulted by the sound of a gunshot whizzing by him. "Why the f*** you shoot?" Trey screamed at the person on the bike. He ran into the sand cloud that was beginning to settle, hoping that he would run into the fellow that shot at him, in the hopes that he can get a slash or two at him.

Blue Mage wrote:

Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:42 pm

No screaming. Didn't expect to hit him anyways. As Clear was already facing the opposite direction, he was about to start to head off back on his route, in hopes of not having any trouble to deal with. As the dust started to clear up, he heard some subtle footsteps. Clear turned around, alarmed, and saw the guy about to slash him! As fast as he could, Clear did the first thing that came to mind. He held up Y in a defensive position ready to block a downwards slash, in hopes it would block the hit.

Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:51 pm

Trey slashed downwards striking the myster man's rifle hard. He pulled his sword back up and got into a samurai's stance. He was ready to defend or attack. "What are you doing? All I asked for was directions. " Trey had spoke to the man.

Blue Mage wrote:

Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:02 pm

Much confusion went through Clear's mind when he heard what he said. "Wow...I feel very odd. I saw you unwrapping a weapon and all so I got alarmed. I can give you directions depending on where you are going." Clear said to the man while his rushing heartbeat slowly decreased. "One thing before I give you some directions, you seem like a formidable fighter. What's your name kid?" Clear said with anxiety.

Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:09 pm

Trey felt relieved. "My names Trey. Trey Johnson." he sighed. "I've been train to fight since I could walk pretty much. Ever since I started wandering the world a year ago, I've picked up a couple of tricks here and there. Mind telling me your name?"

Blue Mage wrote:

Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:27 pm

"Clear. Clear Nodame. I would tell you why I'm here and such, but that's more of a personal matter." He said in reply Trey's question. The wind blew in a subtle manner. All was calm. "I like your fighting skills, and I want to put them too the test. Mind having a fight?"

Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:32 pm

Trey readied himself. He took his previous stance and took a tighter grip of the katana's handle. "Well what are you waiting for. I'm cold and I need to warm up."

Blue Mage wrote:

Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:38 pm
 [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next