The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 15, 2020 8:01 am

[ 1576 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 ... 106  Next
SSF2 Beta Bug Report/Troubleshooting Thread 

MGN Username: Zalozis Zemsis
Currently Playing: Gundam Wing: Endless Dual | Melty Blood: Actress Again Current Code | Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Joystick control issues:

Playing with 'Double-Tap Dash' off: - Pivot-Cancels and Perfect-Pivot work, but extremely-hard/impossible to Reverse-Aerial-Rush (RAR).
Playing with Double-Tap Dash' on: - Can RAR now, but can't Foxtrot Dash-Cancel or Pivot-Cancel dashes without letting stick return to neutral for a moment.
Playing with 'Auto-Dash' on: - RAR and Pivot-Cancels work, but now you can't Perfect-Pivot and still can't Foxtrot Dash-Cancel .

This seems to be a product of the changes to dashes: even when you hold the dash-button, your dash won't continue if you hold the same direction, or try to change direction while dashing. All these techs work fine through a keyboard-to-controller programs.

As of right now, playing through direct-controls is limiting joystick from basic movement options that keyboard has, making controllers less inituitive and at a disadvantage.

Luigi Movement, Cancel, Tech, etc.
YouTube Video:
SSF2 Google Drive
". . . Emphasis . . . of players helping one-another"

Last edited by Z A L O on Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:23 am

mike8581 wrote:
Huntarofficial wrote:
I just beat the event "All Star Battle Beta", but I didn't unlock the next event... Please help!!!

Beat every event with an A rank or higher

Its irritating that you they rank you on events. Most of the events have been either meh or just straight annoying. I wouldnt even want to attempt to get an A or S rank on 80 percent of them.

Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:31 am

When Goku is in Kaio-Ken and does Down Special the old effects are still there.

Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:38 am

MGN Username: ZTrunks
Currently Playing: SSF2, Age of Empires2, old SNES RPGs
Waifu: Rydia
Bug:
If you get Star-KO'd while playing Goku and have Kaio Ken the star at the end of the stock wil still remain.
I dont know if it only works with Goku or if you even have to be with Kaio-Ken

EDIT: If you choose Goku you have to be Kaioken

Click to expand thumbnail
Ma mains: :naruto: :sora:

Last edited by MangekyouTrunks on Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:49 am

MGN Username: Chizz20
Currently Playing: SSF2 & Touhou
Waifu: Misato Tachibana
The KO Blasts of Event 21 looks weird.

Mains: :tails: :peach:

Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:07 am

I still can't autoupdate on a mac. I just watched bowler's video, and apparently it should take 5-10 minutes? It took me an hour before getting the error. That's how long it takes me to download the entire game. Is there some difference between mac (which I'm on) and windows in this regard?

Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:29 am

I couldnt auto update to the patch. It got to like 30 percent and then said that something was corrupted. I started over and the same thing happened. I had to download the update from your website and re-install the game.

Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:59 am

Currently Playing: bye bye MG
if a match ends while the dialogue box is "typing" on devil's machine, the animation continues while the screen is frozen and the sound continues onto the results screen

Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:09 pm

The boxes displaying Character and Percent (no idea what to call it) is too high in Event 21: Battle of the 99 Heartless? is too high on the screen. I can barely see the stage!

Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:17 pm

MGN Username: Huntarofficial
Currently Playing: Super Smash Flash 2 Beta
EVERY EVENT WITH AN A RANK OR HIGHER?!?!? THAT'S INSANE!!!

B: Marth, Pit, Lloyd, Luigi, Naruto, Luffy, Pikachu, Isaac, Meta Knight, Black Mage, Wario, Jigglypuff, Zelda, DK
C: Mario, Kirby, Link, Yoshi, Peach, Mr. Game & Watch, Ness, Sheik, Samus, Zero Suit Samus, Chibi-Robo, Goku, Bowser
D: Sandbag

Mains: :isaac:, :lloyd:, :blackmage:
9.0 Mains: :lloyd:, :ichigo:, :captainfalcon:

Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:33 pm

Found a couple things while enduring Event 39. Dawn of the First Day. If Link hits a metal box, he will come out of the metal state red instead of the default green. It changes his portrait on the bottom of the screen to red as well.

Also in a different attempt of that event, I froze Black Mage with an Ice Flower, and even after he was longer trapped within the ice, the ice graphic remained holding no one until the end of this attempt.

Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:51 pm

Dear Mcleodgaming I am playing this game since 2010 and I also played ssb.I love this game because it is changing.Beta is a good version but not perfect.

1-Lloyd now more mobile but down special kinda annoying and useless. Maybe hitbox problem and slow.And this game speed is important.
2-Nerf sonic forward air.Because it is meteor effect and better than mario forward air.Add more lag his forward air.
3-Luigi tornado not very good maybe i am noob but i cant feel attack animation like ssb4 and in land luigi tornado not going high.Nerf luigi up special because i cant feel his up special lag.And punishment is important.I am not sure though.Luigi fireball is slow.And cant destroy his brother fireball.
4-I think we need to switch sora down special power.This is annoying.
5-I am not sure but ness up special needs to be fast.Maybe we will see in future double pk thunder.
6-Get up is a pain now because too many lag.
7-Luffy mobility is terrible.We need to change his forward special.
8-Grabbing ledge is a pain.All character need to grab ledge just a bit distance.And like ssb4 when new character grabbed a ledge previosly character needs fall.
9-Add lucas.This game needs new earthbound character.His power awasome than ness.And please dont forget add snake.
10-Pit down special needs more lag.
11-Pacman is perfect.
12-Please dont forget lucas and white hair skin.
13-Luigi down air dont have a meteor effect like Falco.
14-Is it me or Falco gravity too much?

Thats all.I didnt tested other character because I dont like yeah maybe I am noob and my english terrible but
This game potential is awasome.
GOOD LUCK. :]
:]

Last edited by Von on Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:29 am, edited 2 times in total.

Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:21 pm

MGN Username: riku434
Currently Playing: Project M
Waifu: Joseph Joestar
Von wrote:
Dear Mcleodgaming I am playing this game since 2010 and I also played ssb.I love this game because it is changing.Beta is a good version but not perfect.

1-Lloyd now more mobile but down special kinda annoying and uselessMaybe hitbox problem and slow.And this game speed is important.
2-Nerf sonic forward air.Because it is meteor effect and better than mario forward air.Add more lag his forward air.
3-Luigi tornado not very good maybe i am noob but i cant feel attack animation like ssb4 and in land luigi tornado not going high.Nerf luigi up special because i cant feel his up special lag.And punishment is important.I am not sure though.Luigi fireball is slow.And cant destroy his brother fireball.
4-I think we need to switch sora down special power.This is annoying.
5-I am not sure but ness up special needs to be fast.Maybe we will see in future double pk thunder.
6-Get up is a pain now because too many lag.
7-Luffy mobility is terrible.We need to change his forward special.
8-Grabbing ledge is a pain.All character need to grab ledge just a bit distance.And like ssb4 when new character grabbed a ledge previosly character needs fall.
9-Add lucas.This game needs new earthbound character.His power awasome than ness.And please dont forget add snake.
10-Pit down special needs more lag.
11-Pacman is perfect.
12-Please dont forget lucas and white hair skin.

Thats all.I didnt tested other character because I dont like yeah maybe I am noob and my english terrible but
This game potential is awasome.
GOOD LUCK. :]
:]

This is a Bug report thread, not a buff/nerf wishlist thread.

Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:53 pm

MGN Username: cherrim98
Currently Playing: Smash 4
Not sure if this is a bug or not... but Skyward Voyage and Silph Co. don't appear for me. Is that intentional? The wiki says they are starter stages.

Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:08 pm

When I try to use a mayflash controller adapter in game it detects that its plugged in but the inputs wont detect when i try to map the controls.

Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:57 pm
 [ 1576 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 ... 106  Next