The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 15, 2020 12:08 am

[ 685 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 46  Next
SSF2 Suggestions 

Location: Outside your bedroom widow looking at you at night.
Currently Playing: Bayonetta 2, Fire emblem Fates, Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime, Myth 2, Risk of Rain, SSF2, SSB4, Starcraft 2, Transister, Xenoblade Chronicles.
Ever since the fan suggested changes started happening I thought they're should be a topic were you could make those suggestions.

So post your suggestions here.

Please don't make character requests. The roster is set in stone, so there is no changing it. It also annoys the *&^% out of everyone.

Getting my avatar to fit sucked.

Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:41 am

Currently Playing: Tekken Tag tournament 2
My suggestions are

-Remastered palette swaps
-Being able to choose a specific stage if it contains mutliple stages in one like skyward voyage.
-Goku's roll being changed
-Lloyd getting a resprite since he still has the same sprite as in SSF1
-Peach getting a resprite
-Wario getting a resprite
-being able to Upgrade your MG account into VIP account or something like that. being VIP comes with it's privileges after the game is finished people with VIP accounts should be able to suggest expansion characters keep in mind you won't pay for the Character you'll pay for the VIP account with it's privileges so that way the devs can dodge copyright.

Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:32 am
BR Member

MGN Username: KarmaPilcrow
Currently Playing: the waiting game
Waifu: Furry trash.
Countdown to locking in 3... 2...

For the sake of staying on topic, though, if we're only making aesthetic suggestions largely:
  • Sora's Thunder still cuts off at the top and needs to be fixed.
  • I also don't like that Peach's Castle and Fourside use their Project M scales rather than their Melee ones. I mean, they're still banned, so why bother with that?
  • I have the same problem with Temple. It's supposed to be gigantic, but it feels claustrophobic instead due to the relatively giant characters.

Aside from that, though, I'm fine and I'm not trying to make demands.

Last edited by Utah P. Teasdale (Harr) on Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:51 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:14 am
Site Admin

Currently Playing: Undertale
I actually really like this thread. Feel very free to make aesthetic suggestions in this thread. We'll watch closely.

Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:10 pm
BR Member

MGN Username: Thomas Terminator
Currently Playing: League of Legends, Halo Master Chief Collection, Super Smash Bros Ultimate
I think Sonic and Tails should get a little touch-up on their sprites (like how Goku and Naruto and Ichigo got a touch-up on theirs) so that they don't stand too far out of the crowd.

Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:36 pm
BR Member

I'll also add that Galaxy Tours is in desperate need of a makeover. Playing on the fresh and beautiful Castle Siege and then on here the next match is like being booted from The Louvre into DeviantArt. It was fine in the old days when the other stages and characters matched it, but now it looks and feels like it still belongs in 2008.

Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:53 pm

Saikyoshi wrote:
like being booted from The Louvre into DeviantArt

Can the devs make Peach more fat next update? I can't even get a boner to her at the moment

Legit suggestion: bring back Chibi-Robo Final Smash catching. FSes aren't supposed to be balanced anyway so I don't see why you shouldn't be able to do that

Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:28 pm

Currently Playing: Street Fighter 5 Fighter ID: NDT_Mighty. PM me to fight.
Characters that need resprites:
Mega Man
Ness
Sonic
Peach
Wario
Tails
Yoshi
Lloyd

Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:54 pm

Location: Outside your bedroom widow looking at you at night.
Currently Playing: Bayonetta 2, Fire emblem Fates, Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime, Myth 2, Risk of Rain, SSF2, SSB4, Starcraft 2, Transister, Xenoblade Chronicles.
Dr.Geno wrote:
I actually really like this thread. Feel very free to make aesthetic suggestions in this thread. We'll watch closely.

Thank you.

Anyway I was thinking that maybe there could be an option in the full game to upload whatever music you wanted into your download of the game. Been listening to Japanese heavy metal while playing the game, makes for some epic matches.

I also think it could be good to change Goku's hover to move faster, and look more like Vegeta, Trunks, and Gohan flying in the backround of distant planet. It just always kinda bugged me that it felt like Peach's hover.

Getting my avatar to fit sucked.

Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:15 pm
BR Member

zackniv123 wrote:
Dr.Geno wrote:

Thank you.

Anyway I was thinking that maybe there could be an option in the full game to upload whatever music you wanted into your download of the game. Been listening to Japanese heavy metal while playing the game, makes for some epic matches.

I also think it could be good to change Goku's hover to move faster, and look more like Vegeta, Trunks, and Gohan flying in the backround of distant planet. It just always kinda bugged me that it felt like Peach's hover.

If that's in, it'd probably have to be limited to one custom song per stage. Music and sound is always the largest part of any game's filesize.

Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:47 pm

Waifu: zero suit wario
Slowing down Sliph Co. and adding more platforms to it. Because it's just impossible to play a fair stock battle in there.

Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:56 pm

Alright, since it's a thread now I'll just leave this little list here :D

*Being able to host tourneys in online mode. Nice customization options like amount of players, stock, time, stages and items could be a thing for the lobby host. Character banning could maybe be available where people could vote characters out. Options like being able to repick your character after every match or not would also be cool.

*It'd also be great having menus for the pokéball and assist trophy where you could disable certain pokémon or assists, like the random stage select menu. This could also be customisable if you were to make a tourney. :D

*You know the Dragoon in Brawl? I feel like it would be really cool to be able to have a harder to complete version available, being the 7 dragonballs! Since Dragonball is a thing with Goku in the game and all, and there isn't really any Dragonball items yet, I think it'd be really cool if you'd be able to do something with that. Like, summon Shenron and ask him for something. Maybe to send your opponents flying or give a life, executed depending on which button you press. From a casual standpoint, if there's a 4 player FFA or teambattle going on, that could be awesome, though alot of work.

*In the stadium, Combo mode. About landing as long a combo as possible on a sandbag, but with a twist. After landing a hit, right when you can make your next move, it pauses, and starts when you press a button or are too slow to press anything. Afterwards, it'll replay everything at full speed and some really awesome looking combos could be made even for less skilled players. Replays could be saved as well. In my mind, that might be amazing.

Some more minor ones:

*I feel like Goku's Kamehameha should be more of a multiple hit damage attack, rather than a strong knockback finisher. I think it'd feel more like what you'd see in the series. Just a powerful stream of energy that disintegrates stuff. Maybe it'd ruin something in the balance of the character, though, I don't know. :)

*(MoreDragonballyay!)Maybe adding the dragonball senzu bean as a really rare drop from the food items, healing all the damage. Dragonball capsule as an alternate capsule drop would be cool too.

*Stamina mode, since there's an extra spot next to invisible. :D (Maybe you've got something thought out for that spot, hmm? :3)

Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:03 pm
BR Member

MGN Username: Thomas Terminator
Currently Playing: League of Legends, Halo Master Chief Collection, Super Smash Bros Ultimate
mightyXtreme wrote:
Characters that need resprites:
Mega Man
Ness
Sonic
Peach
Wario
Tails
Yoshi
Lloyd

I agree to all of these except for Ness. :/

Ness has customs already (back when [NU] was a dev, he made those sprites), and I think he did a great job on them.

This is just my opinion. I'm not saying that yours is invalid (I respect your opinion :) ) I just think that they are fine as they are at the moment.

Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:03 pm
BR Member

MGN Username: Sorabotics
Currently Playing: SSBM and SSF2
Throwing animations/throw end lag for items, so that the CPU cannot both throw and catch the item in their hand simultaneously at a high speed (I think we all know what I'm talking about)

Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:42 pm

Currently Playing: SSF2, Dragon Ball Xenoverse SSB4
Megaman needs a new resprite and also a new final smash.

Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:57 pm
 [ 685 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 46  Next