The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 6:40 pm

[ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
I challenge TGOT 

OOC: Considering it was a giant tidal wave it would have filled the room, no?

Sat Nov 22, 2008 10:03 am

Currently Playing: playerunknown battlegrounds
OoC: Not godmodding at all, amirite? It would have also put out the fire. Anyways.. react to my attack and I'll deal with the tidal wave.

Sat Nov 22, 2008 10:05 am

OOC: No, not godmodding, and plus there are other rooms in the factory which weren't filled.
IC: Amilia shot a lightning bolt at the arrow, to intercept it. She also brought up another giant tidal wave, to add to the amount in the room. She then -as the water was rising- went to a diffrent room on the 2nd floor, so that she wouldn't get caught in the water and drown. She slammed the door shut so the watter wouldn't raise into there. She went up some stairs in the room she went in to the third floor, yelling "You might not want to stay in that room down there!" Taunting Kevin.

Sat Nov 22, 2008 10:14 am

Kevin laughed as the water rose higher, and said "Wings always help." He looked up at the small opening that he had entered from, and as the water rose to his chest, extended his wings and soared up, looking down at the water and the door where the girl had left. He rapidly flew to the opening and readied his bow. He took out an arrow and touch it with his hand, giving him a small shock. He touched it again, and again he was shocked. Lightning arrow..He tought to himself, looking down at the water. He shot it at the door where the girl had left, which was now fully submerged. He then soared up to the opening, now on the floor that Amilia had fleed to.

Sat Nov 22, 2008 10:21 am

OOC: You misspelled a few words there.
IC: Amilia heard the loud pound of the lightning, and the wind from Kevin's wings, and she know he was coming, so she quickly got in an ambush position, ready to fire some lightning at Kevin's wings, so he couldn't fly anymore, and as Kevin came around the corner, she quickly fired the lightning down aimed at Kevin's wings. And knowing she would be noticed, she fired a fireball and teleported to a nearby room to her right. She quickly locked the nearest door, but on accross the room from her was too far away for her to get to it in time, she knew Kevin would have to come in through that door, and she prepaired herself.

Sat Nov 22, 2008 10:26 am

OOC: You misspelled a few words, there, TGOT. :hmph:

Last edited by Nate on Sat Nov 22, 2008 10:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Nov 22, 2008 10:33 am

OoC: I slept 2 hours last night, I'm probably gonna smisspell a few words.

Kevin was halfway through the opening, his head almost at level with the floor of the room when his wings felt a jolt and stop moving. Kevin grasped onto the floor, and tried to pull himself up with his wings weighing him down. He groaned a bit as he saw the fireball. He made one strong effort to pull himself up, and as he did, he rolled to the right, dodging the fireball. He got to his knees and touched his wings softly. a blue light came from his hands, and his wings were usable again. Healing them took alot of strength, so much he could barely walk. He managed to, and took out a dagger, resorting to close combat. He pushed the door the girl had gone through open, and said "Stop hiding now..". He charged toward her, grasping his dagger, ready to attack.

Sat Nov 22, 2008 10:34 am

Noticing Kevin coming, she was expecting him to throw the dagger, but instead he charged at her with it, she unlocked the door she had locked before and went through it, with it wide open, she teleported behind Kevin to push him over, because there were some stairs going to the floor filled with water below.
And knowing that water conducts electricity, she shot a lightning bolt at Kevin, assuming that she successfully knocked him into the water. And from behind she noticed his wings were back, she thought he might have had some sort of healing powers which allowed him to do such things, he didn't seem to have much energy in him, so he might not have been able to heal himself from the previous attack, hoping she might have been successful in winning the battle.

Sat Nov 22, 2008 10:46 am

OoC: I'm gonna make a one-liner.

Kevin attempts to grab the girl aroung the neck to pull her down with him.

Sat Nov 22, 2008 10:49 am

OOC: Umm, OK? I guess I will too?
She had been pulled down, but just before she had touched the water, she quickly teleported out of Kevin's grasp.

Sat Nov 22, 2008 11:56 am

Ooc: What happened to only teleporting 5 yards or something. and it's total godmod if you don't get tired of Teleporting.

Sat Nov 22, 2008 12:01 pm

OOC: Do you know how long 5 yards is? Because it was enough to get to safety, and obviously Kevin could have flew back up with his wings, correct?

Sat Nov 22, 2008 12:04 pm

OoC: and it's total godmod if you don't get tired of Teleporting.

Sat Nov 22, 2008 12:06 pm

OOC: Well I only have 4 moves and no weapon, what am I supposed to do? Pimp slap you?
As I said in my bio, I didn't think it through much, and I will probably update it alot.

Sat Nov 22, 2008 12:07 pm

OoC; Make it so everytime you teleport you decrease it by half a yard.
Then it'd be f*** fair.

Sat Nov 22, 2008 12:15 pm
 [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next