The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 15, 2020 7:43 pm

[ 540 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 ... 36  Next
Ichigo 

MGN Username: gEmssbguy13
Currently Playing: Smash Bros, FNaF, Undertale, GMod, Delver, Xenoblade, ect...
Just curious, does Ichigo's side b have a small enough hitbox to duck under as Jigglypuff? Not the first hit but the second swipe as he reappears?

Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:06 am

Currently Playing: SSF2
Waifu: DDLC
honestly, it may be fine, but GT doesn't do much knockback, which is rather disappointing. but whatever. doesn't make ichigo a bad character because of that change.

Thu Jan 08, 2015 2:00 pm

Currently Playing: SSF2, SSB, SSBM
I do like Ichigo in this demo.

I wish they would have kept his top dashing speed from last demo, but what can you do.

I'm okay with his down throw because it gives better follow up options than his other throws do.

Sat Jan 17, 2015 8:09 pm

MGN Username: Drflash55
Currently Playing: Super Smash Flash 2 BETA, Splatoon, Super Smash Bros. for Wii U, and The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
Waifu: I got none.
Ichigo seems to have this lag when doing attacks, so you have to do them way earlier to make sure that your attacks don't get cancelled by landing lag.

Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:37 pm
BR Member

The stun on down b really shouldnt come out frame 1 honestly.

Wed Jan 21, 2015 1:43 pm

MGN Username: ZekePrower
Currently Playing: With my fox dolls.
unless edgeguarding, I wonder if that's why its hitstun/kb is so low? As for the sideb being ducked under...maybe Jiggs can do it since she's flat when crouching?

Rem is my main. Kinda looks like Tails doesn't she?

Fri Jan 23, 2015 1:46 pm

Currently Playing: SSF2, Melee, PM
Hey guys I'm pretty new here, played beta at Apex and had loads of fun. I have been playing around with Ichigo honestly I think he's my favorite character. As for my contribution to the thread, I may have discovered a nice ledge-guard technique for vertical recovery. With the downB, you can grab the ledge by holding towards it, but most of you probably know that. Anyway, if you start on ledge > hold back to drop off > jump > downB > hold toward ledge as fast as possible you can get the beginning of the hitbox to come out and spike people near it. Not sure how useful this is, but it's very satisfying to land it.

Sat Feb 07, 2015 11:47 pm

Undisabled wrote:
Hey guys I'm pretty new here, played beta at Apex and had loads of fun. I have been playing around with Ichigo honestly I think he's my favorite character. As for my contribution to the thread, I may have discovered a nice ledge-guard technique for vertical recovery. With the downB, you can grab the ledge by holding towards it, but most of you probably know that. Anyway, if you start on ledge > hold back to drop off > jump > downB > hold toward ledge as fast as possible you can get the beginning of the hitbox to come out and spike people near it. Not sure how useful this is, but it's very satisfying to land it.

Yeah I know about this, but I haven't used it that much. I think I'm going to start trying this, thanks for the input.

Also its a meteor smash, not a spike. Their are only three spikes that have been confirmed so far.

Sun Feb 08, 2015 1:07 am

ZERO_OR wrote:
Undisabled wrote:

Also its a meteor smash, not a spike. Their are only three spikes that have been confirmed so far.

Does one of these spikes happen to be Ichigo's dthrow? cause that thing is either a spike, or a meteor that is hella strong

Sun Feb 08, 2015 1:26 am
SSF2 Developer

Currently Playing: Complacency breeds weakness. My opponents won't stop getting stronger, neither will I.
The difference between a spike and a meteor smash is the fact that meteor smashes can be meteor canceled. So, if after 1/3 of a second you can cancel the hitstun of a downward move with a jump or up-b, then it's a meteor smash!

I know that the upper hitbox of Falcon's Dair is the infamous "nipple spike", but I don't know what the others are.

Youtube: NinjaLobsterStudios
Stream: twitch.tv/ninjalobster

Click to expand thumbnail

Sun Feb 08, 2015 1:38 am
BR Member

Ichigo's dthrow is a meteor.

Sun Feb 08, 2015 2:06 am
BR Member

Currently Playing: SSF2, MGS 3, Melee, Project M
I'm pretty sure that the lower leg of Falcon is a meteor in this game. I can't verify it by myself, but I'm pretty sure.

For Doom:
:marth: :donkeykong: :fox:
For Kicks:
:peach: :captainfalcon: :samus:

Sun Feb 08, 2015 11:12 am
BR Member

MGN Username: Jammy
TheCodeSamurai wrote:
I'm pretty sure that the lower leg of Falcon is a meteor in this game. I can't verify it by myself, but I'm pretty sure.

yes it is.
nipple spike is still a spike tho.

Youtube         Twitch

<insert giant anime gif here>

Sun Feb 08, 2015 11:35 am

The other two spikes are the tips of Zelda's and Link's down tilts.

Sun Feb 08, 2015 12:47 pm

ZERO_OR wrote:
Undisabled wrote:

Yeah I know about this, but I haven't used it that much. I think I'm going to start trying this, thanks for the input.

Hey so I got a version of the Dspec to ledgegrab meteor to work. I ran off and Dspec while holding back towards the ledge. I saved the replay, but not quite sure how to make a gif out of it.

EDIT: Sorry for potato quality, but here is a gif of it http://gyazo.com/486892dfd4064dd79f4f14ff13171998

Sun Feb 08, 2015 6:44 pm
 [ 540 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 ... 36  Next