The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 4:54 pm

Forum rules

DO NOT POST YOUR OWN UNFINISHED GAMES YOU'VE CREATED HERE!

To post about your own projects go here: viewforum.php?f=41

[ 55 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
[MP] Dragonball xenoverse 

Currently Playing: Tekken Tag tournament 2
With the New Dragonball game announced for the ps4 and XB1 what are your thoughts on the game so far for me it looks great the last dbz game i bought was raging blast 2
IMHO ultimate tenkachi and battle of z were awfull games.

YouTube Video:

this is my Wishlist for DBX.
after watching the Dragon ball Xenoverse trailer over and over i just have to share my wishlist what would make the game IMO great and unique.
i am positive that the red haired character is a created char don't believe me ? well he has Trunks Jacket, Piccolo's cape and a scouter also his hair is red (no i don't think he's a super saiyan god)
also it seems like the narrator is hinting a new dbz storyline ''a clock that once had stopped will start to tick again'' maybe it will be about a new God of destruction or an enitre new villain ?
you now know why i think a character creation is possible for this game but you know what would make it even better if you could create some of his friends who will also appear in the new storyline (ofcourse if there will be a new storyline)
if there's a new storyline i would like to create a close friend and rival for my hero if they'd actually give us this option i would care more about them in the storyline since they'll be my OC's
but ofcourse if there will be a new storyline the game would be huge so i wouldn't mind if they didin't include the orginal dbz storylines (Frieza Saga-Cell saga-Buu saga i'd rather see an orginal dbz storyline then one i have already read/seen/played hundreds of times aslong as the characters who appeared in these sagas will be playable in versus mode etc,
i wouldnt mind if i can't replay the old saga's i would rather see a new saga whom i don't know anything about
just think about it if you could create your own z-warriors team to appear in the new Storyline it would give the game more depth and also everyone's experience would be different since no one will create identical characters also if the story line involves one of your friend or rival to die it
would make their death sadder since you didin't except that to happen
and also because since you created him you'll care more about him
if there is going to be a char creation i would like to see these races ( i tried to keep it realistic but only creating saiyans will get boring with time so i added some extras

1 Saiyans (1 transformation is enough (Super Saiyan) if this game sells well i'd like to see more transformations in the sequel but i don't need my char to go SuperSaiyan4/Supersaiyangod in this game)

2 humans/androids (no transformations for both also the androids can't charge otherwise it would be the same)

3 namekians (no transformations)

4 frieza's race ( looking at this with a realistic eye if they actually decided there would be a char creation and actually add frieza's race (0% chance) i think for this game they would give us only the fourth form i would be freaking happy but if this game sells well i would like to see atleast a fifth form in the sequel because it's sexy as hell

like i said not knowing if your created character will die in the storyline would give the game more depth maybe as an extra you could even choose his actions like they did in storm 3 something like teaming up with your rival to beat the main villain or choose to keep it a fair 1vs1 fight but not reveal too much of the story so that the game will still have some shocking moments
just think about it if they created a script that one of your created character will die in the storyline sacrificing himself like Vegeta did against fat buu and saying one bad a** line before he dies ''see you in hell you blasphemy''like i said i wouldn't mind if they don't include the main storylines that way they could focus on a orginal storyline i'm a sucker for character creation so hopefully something like this will happen (not likely) Lets be honest guys the dbz games have been really bad the last few years i don't have high hopes for them anymore
if something like this would actually happen i'd be sold but i know this won't happen i just wanted to let you guys know my idea what would have made this game AMAZING.

Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:15 am

Currently Playing: Apple
Waifu: Apple
Until they make another game like the budokai series dragon ball Z games will be kinda lacking to me

this game seems ok but i have to see some actual gameplay besides the trailer ( like a whole fight ) to determine how i can truly feel on it

I AM APPLE

Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:40 pm

Baron Von Jiggly wrote:
Until they make another game like the budokai series dragon ball Z games will be kinda lacking to me

this game seems ok but i have to see some actual gameplay besides the trailer ( like a whole fight ) to determine how i can truly feel on it

i loved the budokai series Ultimate tenkachi and Battle of z were awfull games i'd rather see a remastered budokai 3 maybe even giving it a reboot create it from scratch but with the quality of this time.

Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:48 pm

msnwashington2 wrote:
i'd rather see a remastered budokai 3

did you like

completely miss the HD port or

because you're not going to get anything more than that and you know it

Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:52 pm

cuter anime girl wrote:
msnwashington2 wrote:
i'd rather see a remastered budokai 3

did you like

completely miss the HD port or

because you're not going to get anything more than that and you know it

Kyuubit-chan i didin't miss the hd port i just said i'd rather see the budokai 3 remastered as in i prefer that one i'll make my self clearer next time.

Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:01 pm

but msnwashington2-san, you're missing my point!!

it was already remastered!! gosh, you're so silly

Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:25 pm

cuter anime girl wrote:
but msnwashington2-san, you're missing my point!!

it was already remastered!! gosh, you're so silly

haha you're right i'm so stupid~~~~~~

so guys what do you want to see in this game ?

Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:26 am

MGN Username: Zalozis Zemsis
Currently Playing: Gundam Wing: Endless Dual | Melty Blood: Actress Again Current Code | Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Alpha looks nice. Could be on the road to something good.
YouTube Video:

Luigi Movement, Cancel, Tech, etc.
YouTube Video:
SSF2 Google Drive
". . . Emphasis . . . of players helping one-another"

Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:41 am

Zalo wrote:
Alpha looks nice. Could be on the road to something good.
[ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CiyyOBnmog ]

yeah saw that gameplay the fact that they actually added run and swim animation is awesome instead of just flying above the ground
so do you think it will have a char creation?

Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:17 pm

MGN Username: SageHarpuiaJDJ
Currently Playing: The game of Life
Waifu: Beruka from Fates
I read on another forum that a company that made budakai was helping with this. That peaked my interests up a bit.

Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:24 pm

Currently Playing: Apple
Waifu: Apple
from that alpha video it looks more or less like a faster paced tenkaichi. but it still is in alpha so they have much more to do so i can't judge too much

I AM APPLE

Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:34 pm

Xage wrote:
I read on another forum that a company that made budakai was helping with this. That peaked my interests up a bit.

When i watched the trailer and saw the scene at 0:31

i thought it was going to be a budokai game.

but tenkachi style is also good as long as we don't

get a sequel to Ultimate tenkachi or Battle of Z.

Ultimate tenkachi had potential to

be a great game but it wasn't complete so

did any one read my thought on the game ?

and with thoughts i mean FANBOYWISHLIST

Edit:

Saiyan Island just released a scan

i'm pretty sure that the red haired guy is a created char so maybe my fanboy list will come true.

also nice to see Patrol Time Trunks.

Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:28 am

MGN Username: superkid
Aw, and I really want to get Ultimate Tenkaichi. It really looks like an actual action fast paced DBZ game. Like I'm playing the anime itself.

Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:25 pm

Oh Ultimate Tenkaichi is fast paced alright...

Also why is no one mentioning the fact that when you slug someone you get to see this:

Click to expand thumbnail

Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:04 am

----- wrote:
Oh Ultimate Tenkaichi is fast paced alright...

Also why is no one mentioning the fact that when you slug someone you get to see this:

Click to expand thumbnail

Yeah that's awesome i really have high hopes for this game if they confirm Char Creation i'm sold.

Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:19 am
 [ 55 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next