The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 8:37 pm

[ 46 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
The Incredible Hulk (2008) 

Currently Playing: FF13, Naruto: UNS2, Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2, Black Ops, & AC: Brotherhood
I kinda thought it dumb to name this new one the same as the previous one, I do think it was better though. I just finished watching it from Netflix.

This movie definantly kept my attention. Plus Abomination is in it, never new him before today but hes cool.

Not sure how to explain it but basically this dude kept his heartbeat steady for like 5 months since the last attack but things have been turning bad as he tries to cure himself, eventually Abomination is made later in the movie and him and Hulk have an epic fight.

For those of you wondering... yes the ending made it obvious theres going to be yet ANOTHER Hulk movie.

Discuss.

P.S. The most hilarious part is the dude can't have sex because he'll get to "excited" and his heartbeat will go up and if past 200 he will go Hulk. I lol'd.

PS3 Info:
PSN: KazuoMitarashi
Black Ops: 2nd Prestige Level 44
Brotherhood: Level 50
I also play Dissidia 012 Duodecim on Ad-hoc.

Last edited by Kazuo Kiriyama on Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Oct 26, 2008 11:29 am

I perfer the other Hulk movie. It had more killing people, cars, tanks, helicopters, and dogs. And it had moar big jumping. But I like the Incredible Hulk's Bruce Banner. He's a good actor, I wasn't expecting a different actor. And lol Hulk has longer hair.

Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:41 pm
Site Moderator

Actually, it more looks like a Avengers movie than a actual sequel.

Sun Oct 26, 2008 11:19 pm

Insane_Jett wrote:
I perfer the other Hulk movie. It had more killing people, cars, tanks, helicopters, and dogs. And it had moar big jumping. But I like the Incredible Hulk's Bruce Banner. He's a good actor, I wasn't expecting a different actor. And lol Hulk has longer hair.
Wait, someone actually liked the first Hulk movie???
LurkRune wrote:
Actually, it more looks like a Avengers movie than a actual sequel.
This.

Mon Oct 27, 2008 4:32 am
YIM WWW

:hmph: I hate both of them.The plot of the two hulk movies are ****

In the first one he fights to save his love and get revenge against his father (i think).
In the second movie hulk has more hair and the same connection as the first one.WTF???

:huh: Are we just paying for a revamped version of the movie just like the king kong movies???

Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:38 am

spader555 wrote:
:hmph: I hate both of them.The plot of the two hulk movies are ****

In the first one he fights to save his love and get revenge against his father (i think).
In the second movie hulk has more hair and the same connection as the first one.WTF???

:huh: Are we just paying for a revamped version of the movie just like the king kong movies???
ZOMG MOAR HAIR???

The newer Hulk has more hair. Haven't you noticed all of the newer Marvel movies have gone Ultimate style? Ultimate Marvel Hulk has more hair just how Nick Furry is now black instead of white.

Mon Oct 27, 2008 1:18 pm
YIM WWW

Fox [NF] wrote:
Insane_Jett wrote:

Lemme explain...

*ahem*

I don't LIKE neither of the damn Hulk movies. I just perfer the first movie because the killing and more jumping far crap. That's all.

Mon Oct 27, 2008 2:02 pm
Legendary Ghost

Currently Playing: Final Fantasy XI, Left 4 Dead 2
Insane_Jett wrote:
Fox [NF] wrote:
Insane_Jett wrote:

Lemme explain...

*ahem*

I don't LIKE neither of the damn Hulk movies. I just perfer the first movie because the killing and more jumping far crap. That's all.
Please shoot yourself until death follows.

"Jesus promised the end of all wicked people. Odin promised the end of all ice giants. I don't see many ice giants around."

Mon Oct 27, 2008 2:07 pm

Hakker wrote:
Insane_Jett wrote:
Fox [NF] wrote:
Insane_Jett wrote:

Lemme explain...

*ahem*

I concur.

Wait, WTF?

Mon Oct 27, 2008 2:08 pm
YIM WWW

Fox [NF] wrote:
Hakker wrote:
Insane_Jett wrote:
Fox [NF] wrote:
Insane_Jett wrote:

Lemme explain...

*ahem*

I concur.

Wait, WTF?

Oh nevermind it. Both Hulk movies and all of the Marvel movies suck.

Mon Oct 27, 2008 2:17 pm

Insane_Jett wrote:
Fox [NF] wrote:
Hakker wrote:
Insane_Jett wrote:
Fox [NF] wrote:
Insane_Jett wrote:

Lemme explain...

*ahem*

I concur.

Wait, WTF?

Go to Home Depot. Buy the thickest rope possible. Go to the closest park. Tie a noose at the end of the rope. Throw the noose over a tree branch one of the tallest trees near a bench. Stand on top of the bench, and grab the rope. Put the noose around your head and pull tight. Jump of the bench, and stay still. Make sure you run out of air.

Mon Oct 27, 2008 2:24 pm
YIM WWW

Fox [NF] wrote:
Insane_Jett wrote:
Fox [NF] wrote:
Hakker wrote:
Insane_Jett wrote:
Fox [NF] wrote:
Insane_Jett wrote:

Lemme explain...

*ahem*

I concur.

Wait, WTF?

Go to Home Depot. Buy the thickest rope possible. Go to the closest park. Tie a noose at the end of the rope. Throw the noose over a tree branch one of the tallest trees near a bench. Stand on top of the bench, and grab the rope. Put the noose around your head and pull tight. Jump of the bench, and stay still. Make sure you run out of air.

Sounds fun.

*runs to Home Depot*

Mon Oct 27, 2008 2:29 pm

Currently Playing: FF13, Naruto: UNS2, Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2, Black Ops, & AC: Brotherhood
Ok enough with the suicide comments.

@Lady of Disorder: Spiderman 1 was ok (I prefer the 3rd, I don't even remember the 2nd one) and I haven't seen Iron Man, its waiting on the Netflix list at the moment I think.

PS3 Info:
PSN: KazuoMitarashi
Black Ops: 2nd Prestige Level 44
Brotherhood: Level 50
I also play Dissidia 012 Duodecim on Ad-hoc.

Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:05 pm

Golden Ike wrote:
@Lady of Disorder: Spiderman 1 was ok (I prefer the 3rd, I don't even remember the 2nd one) and I haven't seen Iron Man, its waiting on the Netflix list at the moment I think.
*Gasp*

Spiderman1>All other Super Heroes

Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:48 pm
YIM WWW

MGN Username: NessSuccess
Currently Playing: Smash Bros
Fox [NF] wrote:
Golden Ike wrote:
*Gasp*

Spiderman1>All other Super Heroes

YES! 100% agreed!

3DS FC: 1633-4280-9596
NNID: Ness_Success

Mon Oct 27, 2008 4:59 pm
YIM WWW
 [ 46 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next