The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 8:33 pm

[ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Insult Flapjack 

Do You Like Flapjack
Best Show Ever 12%  12%  [ 5 ]
Love It 21%  21%  [ 9 ]
Its O.K 10%  10%  [ 4 ]
Fair 7%  7%  [ 3 ]
Stinks 2%  2%  [ 1 ]
Bloody Hell 12%  12%  [ 5 ]
Aw Crap I Gotta Puke 36%  36%  [ 15 ]
Total votes : 42

Insult Flapjack 

Location: Boston Sex: All the time Underwear: Boxers Squirtle: F&@! yeah!
[GDKN] wrote:
also, i'd like to say that one of my favorite epsiodes of flapjack is the Beard Contest episode.

omg I was watching that today!

That episode and the one when Knuckles replaces flapjack with that other lad.

I had to take out my mains for this. Enough reason for cleod NOT to go back on his word.

Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:44 pm

I don't watch Flapjack anymore, but I guess I have some favorite shows. It's the Beard episode and West episode. The West episode that the most hilarious moment and made me laugh and say, wtf?

This is what I mean:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgqoyeBl ... re=related

Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:04 pm

Guitar_Hero wrote:
I don't watch Flapjack anymore, but I guess I have some favorite shows. It's the Beard episode and West episode. The West episode that the most hilarious moment and made me laugh and say, wtf?

This is what I mean:

the weeeesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssttttt

"I gayraged. And I'm not even gay." - Kosheh

Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:17 pm

[GDKN] wrote:
Guitar_Hero wrote:

This is what I mean:

the weeeesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssttttt

Don't mess with the West or you'll get f*** jumped, shot, raped, or brutally wounded.

Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:34 pm

Guitar_Hero wrote:

This is what I mean:

The west episode was good for it's mind-raping quality of animations and the mind-raping idea itself.

Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:41 pm

Whimskull wrote:
Guitar_Hero wrote:

This is what I mean:

The west episode was good for it's mind-raping quality of animations and the mind-raping idea itself.

That's so true it literally raped my mind hard.

Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:43 pm

Currently Playing: NBA 2K11, SaintsRow 2
OK... THIS SHOW IS TO CHILDISH. i mean a 4 year old wouldnt see this crap.. THIS MUST BE BANNED

Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:04 am

Guitar_Hero wrote:
Whimskull wrote:
Guitar_Hero wrote:

This is what I mean:

yeah, one of the things I love about the show, is that on the outside appearence it may be all cutesy and childlike, but on the inside, it will literally rape you, with the demented things that happen. Its demented feeling is stronger to me than alot of other shows that were known to be demented. I look so deep into it, I think its more demented than Zim.

Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:28 am

[GDKN] wrote:
Guitar_Hero wrote:
Whimskull wrote:
Guitar_Hero wrote:

This is what I mean:

yeah, one of the things I love about the show, is that on the outside appearence it may be all cutesy and childlike, but on the inside, it will literally rape you, with the demented things that happen. Its demented feeling is stronger to me than alot of other shows that were known to be demented. I look so deep into it, I think its more demented than Zim.

Wha-WHAT?!

Dude, Zim is more demented then friggin' Flapjack. Flapjack is gay and he wants to be an "adventurer", but Zim isn't gay and he wants to rule the friggin' Earth and his little robot is a crazy son of a b****. But Flapjack does rape your mind.

Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:55 am

Guitar_Hero wrote:
[GDKN] wrote:
Guitar_Hero wrote:
Whimskull wrote:
Guitar_Hero wrote:

This is what I mean:

Wha-WHAT?!

Dude, Zim is more demented then friggin' Flapjack. Flapjack is gay and he wants to be an "adventurer", but Zim isn't gay and he wants to rule the friggin' Earth and his little robot is a crazy son of a b#%$&. But Flapjack does rape your mind.

no, Zim was a pretty gay commercialy molested show, you feel no demented mood. Flapjack on the other hand, isn't so commercialy violated, so Van Orman can do what he wants.

The true stuff in Flapjack makes you think about it, and want to rewind since it goes by fast, it takes a double take to realize the f*** up s*** going on. That takes the cake for me, since Zim failed to do that.

Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:58 pm

[GDKN] wrote:
Guitar_Hero wrote:
[GDKN] wrote:
Guitar_Hero wrote:
Whimskull wrote:
Guitar_Hero wrote:

This is what I mean:

Wha-WHAT?!

Dude, Zim is more demented then friggin' Flapjack. Flapjack is gay and he wants to be an "adventurer", but Zim isn't gay and he wants to rule the friggin' Earth and his little robot is a crazy son of a b#%$&. But Flapjack does rape your mind.

no, Zim was a pretty gay commercialy molested show, you feel no demented mood. Flapjack on the other hand, isn't so commercialy violated, so Van Orman can do what he wants.

The true stuff in Flapjack makes you think about it, and want to rewind since it goes by fast, it takes a double take to realize the f#%$& up s#%$& going on. That takes the cake for me, since Zim failed to do that.

Zim is still more funnier then Flapjack...

Thu Jan 01, 2009 7:40 pm

not to me.

Zim got too boring. and INCREDIBLY cliche.

Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:09 am

[GDKN] wrote:
not to me.

asj;wfj$asw;fjpwi@!rp2qp?!

Flapjack doesn't have a friggin' spaceship. But instead a stereotypical whale that acts like a african american woman. (Nothing raicist intended)

Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:12 am

Guitar_Hero wrote:
[GDKN] wrote:
not to me.

Flapjack doesn't have a friggin' spaceship. But instead a stereotypical whale that acts like a african american woman. (Nothing raicist intended)

and what does Zim have? a really annoying robot. I say even.

When I see something as awesome as the Plague song in Zim, then ill prefer zim, but for now, flapjack wins.

Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:17 am

[GDKN] wrote:
Guitar_Hero wrote:
[GDKN] wrote:
not to me.

and what does Zim have? a really annoying robot. I say even.

When I see something as awesome as the Plague song in Zim, then ill prefer zim, but for now, flapjack wins.

Flapjack is like the annoying robot but more "gayer" and made of meat. And Zim has a friggin' gun and his house is surrounded by gnomes that have LAZORS.

...Oh, and Zim's green.

Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:26 am
 [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next