The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 10:25 pm

[ 160 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 11  Next
The Awakening: Exodus 
Site Admin

Don't worry! That's the whole purpose of the current location, so that even if you do fall off the face of the earth you can come right back into the RP and know where you are.

Accepted~ Poor Patrick ;~;

Sun May 08, 2011 1:35 am

User Name: CardCaptor Sakura / CCS
Character Name: Tanya Wu

Appearance: Tanya is of Eurasian descent. She has healthy looking pale skin and grey-green eyes. Her brown-black hair is mid-back in length, but is often tied into a bun due to being a lawyer. She often needs a headband to keep her fringe in place. She wears glasses but does not need them, only requiring them when reading or looking at things up close. She has 14ct diamond stud earrings and a light shade of red lipstick to compliment her skin tone. She wears a navy blazer with a white button up shirt and a similarly coloured skirt which comes down to the knees. This all gives a slick professional look to her.

Personality: Due to her suffering from multiple personalities, each "alter" represents a different aspect of her. She is currently only aware of 3.
Tanya: Herself, can be a bit ditzy at times, although when in the court room this ditzyness disappears and she is quite serious. She is charismatic and a good public speaker. She currently practices tae-kwon-do, but she isn't very good.

Tan-tan: Her childhood nickname, this is a representation of herself at about 6 years old. As a result, she is shy and unwilling to talk to strangers.

Truong: A Vietnam war veteran on the side of the South Vietnamese. This foul-mouthed man is violent and rash. He is quick to anger and doesn't hesitate strike out, even when unnecessary. He always manages to find a gun he calls "Athena". Truong speaks with a Vietnamese-English accent.

Harriet: Not much is known about Harriet, although she is clever and always needs to wear glasses. Her lack of communication makes it hard for her to distribute her information accurately and it has caused Tanya a great deal of trouble. Harriet speaks with British accent.

Biography: Born and raised in the South, Tanya has a Southern accent. At the age of 7 she was sent to a foster home, although she doesn't know why. She still has contact details of her birth-parents although after running away to Korea at the age of 19 she has lost all connection points outside of Asia. She believes that finding her birth parents will hold a vital clue in what caused her diagnosis of multiple personality disorder.

Weapon(s): Tanya herself has no weapons, although she usually carries a briefcase with her work in it. Truong has made a hidden compartment containing "Athena", a hunting rifle.

Current Item(s): Briefcase containing: Paper, pens, notepads.

Mental Ability?: Voipath

Skill: For some unknown reason, when she needs it most, a personality will instantaneously take over her body. It is usually the one most suited to the situation.

Current Location:

Children - Geno

Sun May 08, 2011 6:25 am

she turns into a man holy s***

Sun May 08, 2011 10:38 am

Currently Playing: Mandolin
More Southern people f*** yeah

Sun May 08, 2011 11:44 am
Site Admin

Accepted and I'll be making the topic fairly soon.

Sun May 08, 2011 2:38 pm

Currently Playing: The Game
GOD wrote:
quick suggestion for alitheopaths in general
they should have a heart attack and die when they get past the age of 30

You just mad because I can game the system much better than you can.

Sun May 08, 2011 6:28 pm
Site Admin

The topic is alive in the RP section, I guess I probably should have mentioned this hours ago >.>

Sun May 08, 2011 11:42 pm
BR Member

MGN Username: Savvy, eh?
Currently Playing: Savvy's Art Academy
Character Profile

User Name: Brikmaethor

Character Name: Elias Habanero

Appearance: Elias is an old man, but his posture does not betray this, as he holds his 5’11” frame upright with utmost rigidity. He sports his long salt and pepper hair in a ponytail that reaches just past his shoulders. His chevron styled mustache and bushy eyebrows frame his face with the same black and white colour scheme. A beige robe made of coarse material covers his dark weather-worn skin, a grey band of cloth serving as a belt. Worn brown sandals adorn his feet, a satchel of the same colour is slung across his right shoulder. A small silver loop decorates his left earlobe, and a silver cross is hung around his neck, kept there by a rusted chain.

Personality: Elias remains silent for the most part, not speaking unless spoken to, and rarely even then. The reason for this, of course, is that he is almost always in conversation with the voices in his head. He is hesitant to invest heavily in relationships, but once someone has gained his trust, he will be willing to lay down his life for that person. On the flip side, the aged man will refuse to kill another human, unless it be necessary to protect someone else. When not under the strain of dealing with his multitude of speakers, Elias can often be found gazing at the stars, wondering and praying about the great questions that have plagued philosophers for millennia. Why are we here? What is my purpose? Where are we going?

Biography: The voices. For almost as long as he could remember, the voices had been there, plaguing him. Elias grew up in a small village of Spanish immigrants living in what used to be eastern Russia. All was well until his tenth year, when the boy started hearing people speaking to him, even when there wasn’t anyone else near him. When there was, he would ask if others had heard the voices that he had just heard. The answer was always negative. Elias’ “condition,” as it were, steadily grew worse. By the age of 13, he was nearly insane, always a constant barrage of sounds assaulting his mind. His parents had heard talk of a monastery in what used to be northern Ukraine that offered help and relief to those suffering from similar problems. The long trek was made, the path traveled, and Elias was entrusted to the care of those ministering at at The Lamb’s Abbey. He spent the better part of his life there, learning about his abilities as a telepath, and how to control them, at least to a certain extent. They still plague him now and again, and the voices are always there in at least a low hum. He was taught writing and arithmetic by the priests, and came to be a part of the church family. Classes in Retgran, the monks’ way of defensive combat, were also included in his schooling. This method revolves mainly around the use of a staff and nerve-pinching techniques, with the intention of causing temporary paralyses.

At the age of 60, Elias ventured forth on a mission from the monastery. A mission to help those who suffered as he did and help them cope with their supernatural gifts. Four years later, he still walks the lands, lending aid to the persecuted mentals.

Weapon(s): Elias carries a wooden staff, a gift from his friend Andrij, a monk at The Lamb’s Abbey. It has been treated and cured in such a way that it is difficult to damage. However, strong blows from a sharp enough blade will cut through it.

Current Item(s): A satchel, containing a canteen of water, a small knife and a few assorted medicines and bandages.

Mental Ability?: Telepath, dormant evriskopath.

Skill: Elias is in good shape, especially considering his age. He has achieved a high level of Retgran skill.

Current Location: *Insert smarty-pants comment about Kiki taking care of this here.*

Mon May 09, 2011 12:43 am
Site Admin

OH MY GOD

Hive mind moment!!! I was going to have an elderly character named Elias, who was 64, different last name though. Added

Mon May 09, 2011 12:56 am
BR Member

MGN Username: Savvy, eh?
Currently Playing: Savvy's Art Academy

Whoa. Telepathy over the internet.

Anyways, I'm not quite sure what to make of the opening post over in the other section. Will we be assigned locations in the near future?

Mon May 09, 2011 1:53 am

Well I'm waiting for a few people to post in the RP
Been a while since I've RP'd (not like I actually RP'd frequently though) and so I wanna read a few "example" posts

Children - Geno

Mon May 09, 2011 1:59 am
Site Admin

Brikmaethor wrote:

Whoa. Telepathy over the internet.

Anyways, I'm not quite sure what to make of the opening post over in the other section. Will we be assigned locations in the near future?

Basically everyone is starting in and around the city of New Moscow.

Mon May 09, 2011 9:33 am
Site Admin

K so I updated the third post with info on various places of the world, and so that people have a general idea as to where they are going/ can go after this whole New Moscow thing is done with. Major cities will be added later....

Tue May 10, 2011 10:04 am

Currently Playing: Patapon 3, Mario Kart Wii, Pokemon Black.
Username: Kaisenraiyok
Character Name: Kain Niak
Appearance: Kain's hair always looks like he's run his hands over it. His shirt has rips on it, but he found it in the street. He has tracksuit leggeings, taken from a robber. His eyes are blue, but wide open, able to spot an incoming attack.

Personality: He makes an effort to be happy, but inside, he is sad. He thinks that everything will turn out alright, but he always is ready for anything. He gets angry at the sight of murderers, and if he catches a murderer in action he will step in.

Biography: Kain never knew his parents, who weren't interested about him, so dumped him in a street with a small sword to defend himself with. He trained with it from the time he was dumped on the streets, just 3 years old. He values justice preciously, as one time when he was four, he was almost robbed of his sword by another boy. The robber's body was never found. He remembers having a sister, but each time he remembers, his sadness leaks outside.

Weapons: Short sword, knife
Current items: A photo of his family with his parents' faces torn off, small piece of piano wire
Mental abilities: Therepath, capable of healing minor chest and neck wounds, can also heal bullet wounds in arms or legs
Skill: Can use a combo with sword and knife in which he stabs the arm which his assailant holds his weapon using his knife, then slashes the enemy in the chest with a normal slash and a slash with his knife

Current location: Odin District

-Formerly Gyokokaru-

Tue May 10, 2011 2:51 pm
Site Moderator

User Name: Ichigo
Character Name: Hadrian
Appearance: Hadrian is tall and bares a head of scruffy raven hair, his eyes are an off gray and his body is of a normal build. His clothing includes a deep gray tunic and wide bottom trousers of the same color. Over top of this he wears a black cloak with a hood and on his feet he sports a a pair of black boots with a fur trim across the top.
Personality: (Hadrian is calm and in some ways can be called a philosopher, he can also be apathetic, cold, calculating and in general heartless)
Biography: (Born into what he could only assume was a normal town, Hadrian was four when both his parents were killed in a tribal skirmish, left without parents the young boy traveled with his eldest brother to escape the 'tribal' lands that spread across Eurasia at the time. Unable to find a permanent home the boy traveled with his brother until he was 9, it was during this ninth year that his brother died of illness. Hadrian now alone began to traverse the open world alone seeking a permanent home just as his brother had, but what he found was much more than a home. During his travels he was discovered by a band of scholars who took him and taught him the workings of the world. The Scholars taught him to fight, read, write, understand even the most difficult sciences, advanced mathetmatics, and they even taught him about the forgotten past of the old world along with the forging future of the new world. They trained his body and mind until he was 19, where he was then released from the order to venture the world to discover his own future and discover "The truth that man can not find, but is in all things.")
Weapon(s): (Two swords of a mid-short length and a pistol)
Current Item(s): (Scrolls. medicines, and poisons..)
Mental Ability?: (No)
Skill: (Hadrian's mind is literally blank, this comes from an advance technique the scholars refer to as Claro, or in the old language 'To make the mind clear'. He also possess advanced senses from physical and mental training)

Tue May 10, 2011 6:28 pm
 [ 160 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 11  Next