The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 15, 2020 6:37 pm

[ 2831 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 165, 166, 167, 168, 169, 170, 171 ... 189  Next
SSF2 Character Speculation 

Currently Playing: Assassin's Creed: Odyssey
WiIE04 wrote:
[ Image ] needs to return. We can't have SSF1 mode without my unironic SSF1 main.

No. As much as I liked the movie, we do not need him back in SSF2.

Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:39 pm

MGN Username: darks0mbra
Goku2500 wrote:
WiIE04 wrote:
[ Image ] needs to return. We can't have SSF1 mode without my unironic SSF1 main.

I agree. The only joke/nonsense character that I liked is Sandbag.

My mains
:bowser: :gameandwatch: :link: and pac-man

Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:58 pm

Currently Playing: Assassin's Creed: Odyssey
DarkShadow wrote:
Goku2500 wrote:
WiIE04 wrote:

I agree. The only joke/nonsense character that I liked is Sandbag.

Me too.

As far as Mr. Incredible goes, he might come back as DLC, but in the main game? No.

Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:58 pm

Waifu: waifu's aren't real
When's DIO gonna be added :^D

Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:10 pm

MGN Username: blackking1700
He shouldn't even be DLC, maybe he'll be modded in. That be the only reason why I'd play a SSF2 Mod.

Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:42 pm

MGN Username: Yoh-dono
Currently Playing: Playing the f*** out of Gundam Extreme VS. Full Boost
Waifu: Korra
mewthree wrote:
When's DIO gonna be added :^D

When JoJo memers off themselves and like better characters.

Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:50 am

MGN Username: JalStar
Currently Playing: SSF2
Are people still hoping for Ridley to be in the game or is that convo dead now?

Click to expand thumbnail
Jamaica to be exact... :)
Check out my friend's shop here: https://www.redbubble.com/people/jo3HD/shop?asc=u

Sat Sep 03, 2016 2:22 pm
BR Member

MGN Username: KarmaPilcrow
Currently Playing: the waiting game
Waifu: Furry trash.
I wouldn't mind, but I'm not begging for him.

Sat Sep 03, 2016 2:30 pm

Has anyone heard of the recent DMACs Nintendo has issued to 500+ fangames? That's kinda scary, considering SSF2 is almost done and Crusade is close behind. I really don't want to see these projects shut down. :?

Sat Sep 03, 2016 4:45 pm

MGN Username: blackking1700
pokerninja2 wrote:
Has anyone heard of the recent DMACs Nintendo has issued to 500+ fangames? That's kinda scary, considering SSF2 is almost done and Crusade is close behind. I really don't want to see these projects shut down. :?

Unless I misread something, they only sent out letters to games on the gamejolt website and I'm not sure about Crusade, but SSF2 hasn't been updated on that site since what appears to be c0.3 or so. The game shouldn't have been on there in the first place(it appears that someone random posted the game on the site). I think it's been so long that the game probably isn't even noticed on the site, you actually can't find SSF2 on gamejolt by Google unless you specifically type in the sites name. I think SSF2 is in the clear, however I can't speak for Crusade, hopefully they both make it out of the fire.

Sat Sep 03, 2016 6:23 pm

blackking1700 wrote:
pokerninja2 wrote:

Unless I misread something, they only sent out letters to games on the gamejolt website and I'm not sure about Crusade, but SSF2 hasn't been updated on that site since what appears to be c0.3 or so. The game shouldn't have been on there in the first place(it appears that someone random posted the game on the site). I think it's been so long that the game probably isn't even noticed on the site, you actually can't find SSF2 on gamejolt by Google unless you specifically type in the sites name. I think SSF2 is in the clear, however I can't speak for Crusade, hopefully they both make it out of the fire.

Well, that certainly makes me relieved a little. Kinda worried about Crusade though. I like both equally - SSF2 for the graphics and gameplay and Crusade for the immense roster. Plus the fact both ACTUALLY LISTEN TO THEIR FANS (I'm looking at you, Corrin!) Even Super Smash Land was pretty enjoyable.

Even so, Nintendo's fanbase is being treated pretty badly. First the Creator's Program with YouTube, now this. To be honest, I don't really see a point in supporting them anymore if they're gonna treat their fans like this. I can understand protection of copyright, but isn't that a bit excessive? I might pick up the new Mario Maker 3DS and that Mario Sports Superstars title, but that might just be it for me unless the NX can wow me.

In terms of characters, Luffy, Bandana Dee, and Falco got revealed when I thought the roster was over (damn, I hate being wrong). They also stated Luffy finished the starting cast and that Sandbag would be the only unlockable character, so I can now safely assume the Beta roster is complete.

As for the final build though:

Dr. Mario - We need a FEW clone characters in Smash Flash 2 (and no, Falco doesn't count).
Waluigi - One of the most requested characters in Smash history. Seriously, he probably surpasses Ridley.
Diddy Kong - Definitely needed.
King K. Rool - Probably the ACTUAL winner of the Smash Bros. ballot.
Toon Link / Young Link / some other Link - Kinda tradition since Melee to have multiple Links.
Ganondorf - Do I seriously need an explanation?
King Dedede - No game has Bandana Dee without the king of Dream Land himself. Or should.
Mewtwo - Most likely candidate for a returning Pokemon character.
Ice Climbers - Were going to be in SSB4.
Lyn - Was intended to be in Project M.
Olimar - Distant Planet.
Snake - Shadow Moses Island.
R.O.B. - A very important part in Nintendo's history.
Lip - A character of the classic NES/SNES era.
Sami - Was intended to be in Project M
Knuckles - Was intended to be in Project M.
Shadow - No explanation needed.
Cloud - One of the most requested characters in SSF2.
Tetromino - From a VERY popular game people call Tetris.
Mickey Mouse - Should fourth-parties be limited to JUST anime?
Shrek - Why not?

Sat Sep 03, 2016 6:58 pm

pokerninja2 wrote:
blackking1700 wrote:
pokerninja2 wrote:

Well, that certainly makes me relieved a little. Kinda worried about Crusade though. I like both equally - SSF2 for the graphics and gameplay and Crusade for the immense roster. Plus the fact both ACTUALLY LISTEN TO THEIR FANS (I'm looking at you, Corrin!) Even Super Smash Land was pretty enjoyable.

Even so, Nintendo's fanbase is being treated pretty badly. First the Creator's Program with YouTube, now this. To be honest, I don't really see a point in supporting them anymore if they're gonna treat their fans like this. I can understand protection of copyright, but isn't that a bit excessive? I might pick up the new Mario Maker 3DS and that Mario Sports Superstars title, but that might just be it for me unless the NX can wow me.

In terms of characters, Luffy, Bandana Dee, and Falco got revealed when I thought the roster was over (damn, I hate being wrong). They also stated Luffy finished the starting cast and that Sandbag would be the only unlockable character, so I can now safely assume the Beta roster is complete.

As for the final build though:

Dr. Mario - We need a FEW clone characters in Smash Flash 2 (and no, Falco doesn't count). we have green mario :luigi: but speaking serius i dont wont the same character in other role
Waluigi - One of the most requested characters in Smash history. Seriously, he probably surpasses Ridley. why not
Diddy Kong -Definitely needed. hoo haa(yes)
King K. Rool - Probably the ACTUAL winner of the Smash Bros. ballot. stage argument
Toon Link / Young Link / some other Link - Kinda tradition since Melee to have multiple Links.better anew villian or a new encarnation like nes link
Ganondorf - Do I seriously need an explanation?80%
King Dedede - No game has Bandana Dee without the king of Dream Land himself. Or should.true
Mewtwo - Most likely candidate for a returning Pokemon character.yeah
Ice Climbers - Were going to be in SSB4.50% bcoz difficult to program
Lyn - Was intended to be in Project M.yeah
Olimar - Distant Planet.50%
Snake - Shadow Moses Island.yeah
R.O.B. - A very important part in Nintendo's history.80%
Lip - A character of the classic NES/SNES era.why not
Sami - Was intended to be in Project Mi dont care (the guy who wants andy wil get triger with this
Knuckles - Was intended to be in Project M.yeah
Shadow - No explanation needed.no more hedgehog
Cloud - One of the most requested characters in SSF2.80%
Tetromino - From a VERY popular game people call Tetris..we already have sandbag
Mickey Mouse - Should fourth-parties be limited to JUST anime?.better scrooge mc duck
Shrek - Why not?better mr incredible

coments on this color

Sat Sep 03, 2016 8:53 pm

yamnow wrote:
pokerninja2 wrote:
Dr. Mario - We need a FEW clone characters in Smash Flash 2 (and no, Falco doesn't count). we have green mario :luigi: but speaking serius i dont wont the same character in other role Can Luigi even be considered a clone of Mario anymore? He has enough differences to be his own character. As for Dr. Mario, look at what Crusade is doing - they're Luigifying Dr. Mario. Why can't SSF2?
Waluigi - One of the most requested characters in Smash history. Seriously, he probably surpasses Ridley. why not
King K. Rool - Probably the ACTUAL winner of the Smash Bros. ballot. stage argumentOh right, completely forgot about Gangplank Galleon :P
Toon Link / Young Link / some other Link - Kinda tradition since Melee to have multiple Links.better anew villian or a new encarnation like nes linkWell I at least want Toon Link. Young Link would be OK too.
King Dedede - No game has Bandana Dee without the king of Dream Land himself. Or should.true
Ice Climbers - Were going to be in SSB4.50% bcoz difficult to programWell Crusade did it, and they're having alternate playstyles for them as well in the next update.
Sami - Was intended to be in Project Mi dont care (the guy who wants andy wil get triger with thisMeh, I don't really care for Advance Wars anyway. All I know is that Sami from said series was going to be in Project M before they shut down.
Tetromino - From a VERY popular game people call Tetris..we already have sandbagYeah, so?
Mickey Mouse - Should fourth-parties be limited to JUST anime?.better scrooge mc duckSo a video game spin-off character over the mascot of the franchise itself? Seems legit.
Shrek - Why not?better mr incredibleThe devs already stated he would not return.

coments on this color

Notes are in italics.

Sat Sep 03, 2016 11:40 pm

pokerninja2 wrote:
yamnow wrote:
pokerninja2 wrote:
Dr. Mario - We need a FEW clone characters in Smash Flash 2 (and no, Falco doesn't count). we have green mario :luigi: but speaking serius i dont wont the same character in other role Can Luigi even be considered a clone of Mario anymore? He has enough differences to be his own character. As for Dr. Mario, look at what Crusade is doing - they're Luigifying Dr. Mario. Why can't SSF2?
King K. Rool - Probably the ACTUAL winner of the Smash Bros. ballot. stage argumentOh right, completely forgot about Gangplank Galleon :P
Toon Link / Young Link / some other Link - Kinda tradition since Melee to have multiple Links.better anew villian or a new encarnation like nes linkWell I at least want Toon Link. Young Link would be OK too.
Ice Climbers - Were going to be in SSB4.50% bcoz difficult to programWell Crusade did it, and they're having alternate playstyles for them as well in the next update.
Sami - Was intended to be in Project Mi dont care (the guy who wants andy wil get triger with thisMeh, I don't really care for Advance Wars anyway. All I know is that Sami from said series was going to be in Project M before they shut down.
Tetromino - From a VERY popular game people call Tetris..we already have sandbagYeah, so?
Mickey Mouse - Should fourth-parties be limited to JUST anime?.better scrooge mc duckSo a video game spin-off character over the mascot of the franchise itself? Seems legit.
Shrek - Why not?better mr incredibleThe devs already stated he would not return.

coments on this color

Notes are in italics.

the luigi comentary was a joke and crusade team use game maker flash is more difficult to use, and remenber when they said :goku: is the las anime character, few years later boom luffy appears

Sat Sep 03, 2016 11:51 pm

yamnow wrote:
the luigi comentary was a joke and crusade team use game maker flash is more difficult to use, and remenber when they said :goku: is the las anime character, few years later boom luffy appears

Well, they're saying Luffy is the final anime character now, so I'm willing to take their word for it.

Sun Sep 04, 2016 12:02 am
 [ 2831 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 165, 166, 167, 168, 169, 170, 171 ... 189  Next