The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 6:57 pm

[ 162 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
Rate That Joke! 

snowflakecat wrote:
Yukimazan wrote:
snowflakecat wrote:
Yukimazan wrote:
0/10 Shut up kittyboy. You're not even a judge to anyone.

mad

Are you playing the game or are you just spamming while saying things that shows you are the boss?

Don't you respond to me, don't you dare f#%$& talk to me. You are filth, a pathetic insignificant f#%$& speck compared to my brilliance. You don't deserve to have a conversation with ME. I am better than you, my style is better than you, even HITLER was better than you. DON'T TALK ME TO LIKE YOU'RE ON MY LEVEL! YOU! ARE! NOTHING!

Well why do I care? What do you want me to do? Leave MG forever?

Dude, I have no grudges against you and yet you wastefully think that you are better than anyone elsewhere. You think MG totally belongs to you. If you own MG, you could have just blocked me or kick me out.

So my conclusion is just stop spamming about your jealousness or you'll be in deep trouble.
_______
Anyway,

Jack: What's the best joke you have ever heard from your friends?

Tyson: Not laughing at your jokes!

YouTube Video:

Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:05 am

snowflakecat wrote:
gay that was terrible 1/10 worst ever you suck kill yourself

Racist people at their finest.
Anyways,
6/10 for Yukimazan.

Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:59 am

7/10. That's what lemons are for! :xd:

____

Ravin: Who are your members at your family tree?

Harry: Just leaves and twigs.

YouTube Video:

Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:53 am

Currently Playing: Awesomenauts, SSBB, Project M
4/10 I get it, but not funny.

A boy and his Father visiting from a third world country were at an American shopping mall. They were amazed by almost everything they saw, but especially by two shiny, silver walls that could move apart and back together again.

The boy asked his Father, "What is this Father?".

The Father responded, "Son I have never seen anything like this in my life. I don`t know what it is!".

While the boy and his Father were watching wide-eyed, an old lady in a
wheelchair rolled up to the moving walls and pressed a button. The walls opened and the lady rolled between them into a small room. The walls closed and the boy and his father watched small circles of lights with numbers above the walls light up.

They continued to watch the circles light up in the reverse direction. The walls opened up again and a voluptuous 24 year old woman stepped out.

The Father said to his son, "Go get your Mother".

Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:06 am

Currently Playing: Jump Ultimate Stars, inFamuos,WipeOut HD, StH(1-3&K)
snowflakecat wrote:
Yukimazan wrote:
snowflakecat wrote:
Yukimazan wrote:

mad

Are you playing the game or are you just spamming while saying things that shows you are the boss?

Don't you respond to me, don't you dare f*** talk to me. You are filth, a pathetic insignificant f*** speck compared to my brilliance. You don't deserve to have a conversation with ME. I am better than you, my style is better than you, even HITLER was better than you. DON'T TALK ME TO LIKE YOU'RE ON MY LEVEL! YOU! ARE! NOTHING!

You sound as if you were superior to anybody.
You are just a troll in my opinion.

Genis Potter wrote:
4/10 I get it, but not funny.

A boy and his Father visiting from a third world country were at an American shopping mall. They were amazed by almost everything they saw, but especially by two shiny, silver walls that could move apart and back together again.

The boy asked his Father, "What is this Father?".

The Father responded, "Son I have never seen anything like this in my life. I don`t know what it is!".

While the boy and his Father were watching wide-eyed, an old lady in a
wheelchair rolled up to the moving walls and pressed a button. The walls opened and the lady rolled between them into a small room. The walls closed and the boy and his father watched small circles of lights with numbers above the walls light up.

They continued to watch the circles light up in the reverse direction. The walls opened up again and a voluptuous 24 year old woman stepped out.

The Father said to his son, "Go get your Mother".

4/10 didn`t actually laughed for some reason but liked it.

There were three guys waiting to get into heaven, they were at
the pearly gates and Saint Peter told them that to get into
heaven, they had to answer one question, which was, " Have you
been faithful to your wife?". The first man told him, that yes,
he had been faithful and had never even thought about fooling
around. Saint Peter, gave the man a cadillac and let him in the
pearly gates. The second guy said, that yes he had been
faithful, but he did think about fooling around a couple of
times, Saint Peter gave him a bicycle and let him in the pearly
gates. The third guy stepped up, and hanging his head down, said
that he was unfaithful every chance he got, and was deeply sorry
for it. Saint Peter gave him a skateboard and let him in the
pearly gates.
Then one day, the guy on the skateboard, saw the guy in the
cadillac pulled over by a cloud and just crying his eyes out.
The skateboarder asked him why he was crying, he got the
cadillac and he shouldn't have anything to cry about. The guy in
the cadillac looked up and said, " I just saw my wife skateboard
by"!

Main Site: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/

My fan list: show
Whimzer,
The Grand Finale,
Xbuster717,
simi1022,
Jayson6767,
ßØþþ¥,
Dark Waluigi,
Blitz,
Someone Else,
Speedtrap

Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:52 pm

5/10 Wat!? :O_o:

____

Team Fortress 2's Boom Boom Pow

Medic: Gotta get-get

Team: Boom Boom Boom

Engineer: Gotta get-get

Scout: Gotta get-get

Sniper: Gotta get-get

Team: Boom, Boom, Boom........Boom Boom Boom...........Boom Boom Boom......Boom Boom P-

Heavy: (Points finger at the team) POW!

YouTube Video:

Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:21 pm

Waifu: I'm married
snowflakecat wrote:
Yukimazan wrote:
snowflakecat wrote:
Yukimazan wrote:

mad

Don't you respond to me, don't you dare f*** talk to me. You are filth, a pathetic insignificant f*** speck compared to my brilliance. You don't deserve to have a conversation with ME. I am better than you, my style is better than you, even HITLER was better than you. DON'T TALK ME TO LIKE YOU'RE ON MY LEVEL! YOU! ARE! NOTHING!

YouTube Video:

l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:44 am
YIM WWW

Currently Playing: MAG/Ratchet and Clank:Tools of Destruction/Godzilla Unleashed
Yukimazan wrote:
5/10 Wat!? :O_o:

____

Team Fortress 2's Boom Boom Pow

Medic: Gotta get-get

Engineer: Gotta get-get

Sniper: Gotta get-get

Team: Boom, Boom, Boom........Boom Boom Boom...........Boom Boom Boom......Boom Boom P-

Heavy: (Points finger at the team) POW!

5/10 I chuckled

During an IRS audit, the auditor looked at the tax payer and exclaimed…

… “Well, sir, you have an extravagant lifestyle and no full-time employment, which you explain by saying that you win money gambling. I’m not sure the IRS finds that believable.”

“I’m a great gambler, and I can prove it,” says Ralph. “How about a demonstration?”

The auditor thinks for a moment and said, “Okay. Go ahead.”

Ralph says, “I’ll bet you a thousand dollars that I can bite my own eye.”

The auditor thinks a moment and says, “No way! It’s a bet.”

Ralph removes his glass eye and bites it. The auditor’s jaw drops. Ralph says, “Now, I’ll bet you two thousand dollars that I can bite my other eye.”

The auditor can tell Ralph isn’t blind, so he takes the bet.

Ralph removes his dentures and bites his good eye. The stunned auditor now realizes he has wagered and lost three grand, with Ralph’s attorney as a witness. He starts to get nervous.

“Want to go double or nothing?” Ralph asks. “I’ll bet you six thousand dollars that I can stand on one side of your desk, and pee into that wastebasket on the other side, and never get a drop anywhere in between.”

The auditor, twice burned, is cautious now, but he looks carefully and decides there’s no way this guy can manage that stunt, so he agrees again.

Ralph stands beside the desk and unzips his pants, and urinates all over the desk.

The auditor leaps with joy, realizing that he has just turned a major loss into a huge win. But Ralph’s attorney moans and puts his head in his hands.

“Are you okay?” the auditor asks.

“Not really,” says the attorney. “This morning, when Ralph told me he’d been summoned for an audit, he bet me twenty thousand dollars that he could come in here and pee all over your desk and that you’d be happy about it.”

http://armoredcoreonline.com/news/galle ... t-ac-girls go through every single image,come back to me and say truthfully that none of them were hot cool,I'll give you $10
Heyoo!!!!-Steve

Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:29 pm
Site Moderator

snowflakecat wrote:
Yukimazan wrote:
snowflakecat wrote:
Yukimazan wrote:
snowflakecat wrote:
Yukimazan wrote:

mad

Don't you respond to me, don't you dare f#%$& talk to me. You are filth, a pathetic insignificant f#%$& speck compared to my brilliance. You don't deserve to have a conversation with ME. I am better than you, my style is better than you, even HITLER was better than you. DON'T TALK ME TO LIKE YOU'RE ON MY LEVEL! YOU! ARE! NOTHING!

Dude, I have no grudges against you and yet you wastefully think that you are better than anyone elsewhere. You think MG totally belongs to you. If you own MG, you could have just blocked me or kick me out.

So my conclusion is just stop spamming about your jealousness or you'll be in deep trouble

Oh, no! I'll be in deep trouble! The f*** HORROR!

Hahahahahaa, this gets a 10/10. Made me lol. A lot.

Jin wrote:
I support the bombing of Israel.

Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:10 pm

Currently Playing: Awesomenauts, SSBB, Project M
Blue wrote:
snowflakecat wrote:
Yukimazan wrote:
snowflakecat wrote:
Yukimazan wrote:
snowflakecat wrote:
Yukimazan wrote:

mad

So my conclusion is just stop spamming about your jealousness or you'll be in deep trouble

Oh, no! I'll be in deep trouble! The f#%$& HORROR!

Hahahahahaa, this gets a 10/10. Made me lol. A lot.

100/10 because I agree
@Ridley 9/10 It was ok, but not as good as ^

At least you can have a joke. I ran out of them.

Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:15 pm

Currently Playing: MAG/Ratchet and Clank:Tools of Destruction/Godzilla Unleashed
0/10 worst joke ever
The next week, the man realized that he would need his wife to wake him at 5:00 AM for an early morning business flight to Chicago. Not wanting to be the first to break the silence (AND LOSE), he wrote on a piece of paper, “Please wake me at 5:00 AM.”
The next morning the man woke up, only to discover it was 9:00 AM and that he had missed his flight.
Furious, he was about to go and see why his wife hadn’t awakened him, when he noticed a piece of paper by the bed. The paper said, “It is 5:00 AM. Wake up.”
Men are not equipped for these kinds of contests.

http://armoredcoreonline.com/news/galle ... t-ac-girls go through every single image,come back to me and say truthfully that none of them were hot cool,I'll give you $10
Heyoo!!!!-Steve

Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:31 pm

3/10. I didn't laugh.

--

What is a troll?
A piece of mold.

Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:43 am

Currently Playing: ssbm, black ops, storm 2 and minecraft
4/10

A business mans company tell him that he will have to take a long business trip to Japan to clinch an important deal.

Unfortunately his wife is known for cheating on him when he goes away. He loves her still, but everytime she does it, it breaks his heart and this trip will be the longest he has been on.

He also knows that she tries hard not to cheat and has done less and less.

Having given up smoking, he knows how hard it is to shake an addiction. So he decides to go to a sex- shop to get her something to keep her amused.

On the way home, he goes to a little sex- shop. He looks around for a bit but doesnt really find anything satisfactory. Just as he is about to leave, the owner calls him over.
"Your looking for something special?"
"Yes, actually, I need something to keep my wife busy with, while I'm Japan."
The owner reaches under the counter and pulls out a small wooden box with mystical carvings and symbols on it. He slides off the lid and inside sits a carved wooden dildo.
"Whats so special about that?" asks the man
"Watch... Voodoo dildo door"
To the mans suprise, the strange dildo rises from the box and starts f*** the keyhole of the door.
"Voodoo dildo box"
The dildo stops and drops back into its box.
"That is amazing! What does it cost?"

A week later, a police officer see a this and pulls her over. He walks up to the window which she rolls down.
"Have you been drinking?"
"God, no! My husband never told me 'the turn off command´I can't stop the voodoo dildo! I'm on my way to the hospital to have it removed from my v*****!"
"Ha ha ha ha! Voodoo dildo, my a**!"

Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:12 pm

Heard that one 3/10 not really that funny
A Kindergarten teacher was giving a lesson to her pupils, and she asked them, “Ok, if three birds are sitting on a fence, and I shoot one, how many are left?”
One of the boys raised his hand and the teacher called on him, “None,” he answered. “No, I’m sorry, the answer is TWO,” the teacher replied. “But,” returned the boy, “if you shot at one bird, wouldn’t the other two fly away?” “Well, that’s still not the right answer,” began the teacher, “but I like the way you think!”
“Ok, now I have a question for you,” started the boy. “If three women are standing on a sidewalk eating ice cream and one is just nibbling at it, one is really licking it, and the other is shoving it deep down into her throat… how can you tell which one is married?”
“Now, I really don’t like this question,” lectured the teacher, “but I would have to say it is the third one.” The boy glanced casually at his teacher, “Nope, it is the one wearing the
ring… But,” he added, “I like the way you think.”

Heyoo!!!!-Steve

Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:53 pm

Ridley293 wrote:
Heard that one 3/10 not really that funny
A Kindergarten teacher was giving a lesson to her pupils, and she asked them, “Ok, if three birds are sitting on a fence, and I shoot one, how many are left?”
One of the boys raised his hand and the teacher called on him, “None,” he answered. “No, I’m sorry, the answer is TWO,” the teacher replied. “But,” returned the boy, “if you shot at one bird, wouldn’t the other two fly away?” “Well, that’s still not the right answer,” began the teacher, “but I like the way you think!”
“Ok, now I have a question for you,” started the boy. “If three women are standing on a sidewalk eating ice cream and one is just nibbling at it, one is really licking it, and the other is shoving it deep down into her throat… how can you tell which one is married?”
“Now, I really don’t like this question,” lectured the teacher, “but I would have to say it is the third one.” The boy glanced casually at his teacher, “Nope, it is the one wearing the
ring… But,” he added, “I like the way you think.”

Didn't read it but you posted it so I already know its s***.

Shemale

Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:25 pm
 [ 162 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next