The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 11:38 pm

[ 520 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 ... 35  Next
McLeodgaming Mafia V [Devs vs Balancers] 

Currently Playing: Fable III
Hey guys, I have an idea.

Docter on crabby tonight. If I die, TSO takes my place.

If TSO dies tonight, then docter on me.

If I die, then TSO dies, then we--the third party--have gained crabby two entire investigative entries.

Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:38 pm

Currently Playing: Fire Emblem (6-9), Shadow Dragon, Infamous, SSB, GNT4
Fly or Die wrote:
Void could be pro-town.

DJ Wiz claimed...?

I was saying that void saying his role couldn't vote implies that he's DJ Wiz. DJ Wiz is a balancer in all but title, which would be fitting for a pro-town third party role.

Clarification from Void really would help out the situation.

Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:39 pm

MGN Username: 194
Currently Playing: most likely Celeste
Waifu: Curly Brace
Void is most likely townie, just a voteless one.

Avatar and signature pics by Semicolon.

Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:52 pm

MGN Username: masterp443
Currently Playing: v0.9b
194 wrote:

We know, we're just trying to figure out what his balancer name is.

Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:54 pm

Currently Playing: Awesomenauts, SSBB, Project M
Fly or Die wrote:
Hey guys, I have an idea.

Docter on crabby tonight. If I die, TSO takes my place.

If TSO dies tonight, then docter on me.

If I die, then TSO dies, then we--the third party--have gained crabby two entire investigative entries.

We can't be too sure about Crabby, though. He did claim, and no one else countered, but he isn't fully townie till proven innocent.

As for Void, I rather not say anything till he says something.

194 wrote:

And you?

Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:55 pm

Panthera leo wrote:
194 wrote:

We know, we're just trying to figure out what his balancer name is.

If what he says about not being able to vote is true, Void is most likely DJ Wiz.

What I'm unsure about is whether this means he's third-party or town. If he's third party, either FoD or TSO are lying. If he's town, we know who our two third parties are.

Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:03 pm

Fly or Die wrote:
IF TSO is telling the truth, we have all three-party roles figured out.

We also have 135, Genis, Crabby, Pachino*, and T.testLP* as unCC'd townies (starred=dead). Kebin was removed and me and TSO are third party, so we have 8 people remaining. Out of those, we have four mafia. Considering the remaining unclaimed townies:

Void
Claimed as unvotable townie, but he pushed for Pachino's lynch, making him at least a little suspicious. imo he hasn't been active enough to be really suspicious.
Brikmaethor
Nothing really (not too many posts)
War P. Anda
So inactive it's not funny
Not very active
Panthera Leo
Also pushed for Pachino's lynch, but he hasn't done anything suspicious.
Darkwolf93
Hasn't done anything but bandwagon. Extremely inactive.
Believeblood
Hasn't done much.
Harpuia
Pretty inactive

We have a 50% chance RL maff hit. I think we should RL one of the aforementioned people (they're almost all inactive, anyway).

lol, almost all of the active people have claimed.

EDIT: ninja'd

Darkwolf, he's amnesiac. He picks one person one night and he becomes that person in everything.

I'm not so sure we can just take TSO or 135 out of the possible mafia list just like that. I still have my suspicions that cleod9 is in fact a mafia and not a third party (He is after all the head of the devs, plus with a role called "Lead the team" you would think he would have someone with him.). As for 135 he only stated his name not his role so there really isn't much to prove. If we take in these assumptions our chances of mislynch goes back to 4/10 which is right below 50%. It's still not a bad chance,but not completely in our favor. We could still random lynch in this situation, but if we somehow miss, we could be in quite a pickle. Protective role should definitely protect either crabby or FoD. Let's not specify who so the mafia would be left to guess. Also I would like to remind everyone that there are 3 investigation roles. With crabby as one there are still two left. Whoever are those two investigation roles you might want to either investigate either harpuia or war panda,since they are the most inactive and will probably not give any information anytime soon (it would also be reckless to lynch them just because of inactivity to.)

Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:18 pm
Site Moderator

Currently Playing: sports
Yeah, ok. Screwed up pretty badly with the Pachino thing. I think I can turn it around, though.

I’m DJ Wizard Cop. Like Crabby said, he's pretty much a balancer, just not officially. That’s why I don’t get a vote. I do have a night action, though. Basically, I can “look over Brik’s shoulder.” I get to know whatever the Brikmaethor role does during the night, and also who visits him. Test was Brik, and here’s what went down. He didn’t use his ability tonight for whatever reason, but he was visited by 194. He ended up dead. Put the pieces together.

Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:08 pm

Currently Playing: Awesomenauts, SSBB, Project M
Faceless Void wrote:
Yeah, ok. Screwed up pretty badly with the Pachino thing. I think I can turn it around, though.

I’m DJ Wizard Cop. Like Crabby said, he's pretty much a balancer, just not officially. That’s why I don’t get a vote. I do have a night action, though. Basically, I can “look over Brik’s shoulder.” I get to know whatever the Brikmaethor role does during the night, and also who visits him. Test was Brik, and here’s what went down. He didn’t use his ability tonight for whatever reason, but he was visited by 194. He ended up dead. Put the pieces together.

194 playing the game or the role?

Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:18 am
Site Moderator

Currently Playing: sports
Miss Mundy wrote:
194 playing the game or the role?
Playing the game.

Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:40 am

Faceless Void wrote:

Vote: 194

If Void is town and what Void says is true, FoD and TSO are most likely our third parties. Void's evidence implies 194 is mafia.
Maybe 194 would like to explain himself. What were you doing last night? Did you visit Brik but not kill him?

Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:55 am

MGN Username: masterp443
Currently Playing: v0.9b
I did notice 194 was being very suspicious. Posting reasons later, but please, everyone unvote so that the game doesn't accidentally go into night 3.

Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:58 pm

MGN Username: 194
Currently Playing: most likely Celeste
Waifu: Curly Brace
Master move, Void. You clear yourself and now are moving the pressure towards me. However, I must declare that you are indeed wrong in your result:

I am 135. I got a vigilante town-sided role, and yeah, I killed Test last night, because he was being extremely hard to read. I certainly think that someone did in fact block mafia killer/protected his target, so I was the only killing role which actually worked.

Avatar and signature pics by Semicolon.

Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:21 pm

Currently Playing: Fable III
Unvote

Just so Night 3 doesn't accidentally happen.

Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:26 pm
BR Member

MGN Username: Savvy, eh?
Currently Playing: Savvy's Art Academy
Ahahahaha. That’s bogus, Void. Brilliant, almost uncanny guesswork and a very lucky redirection of blame if what Unknown says is true, but bogus non the less. I’m DJ Wizard Cop, and unless he somehow learned to create clones of himself, then you are not. You were almost spot-on with your invented version of the role, I will give you that. However, you didn’t get it quite right. I border on being a voteless townie, yes. That isn’t quite the case, though. My passive ability, or restriction, rather, is “Heard once in a while.” Basically, I only get to vote every other day, starting Day 1, and I can never cast the final vote in a decision. I have two night abilities, but can only use one of them a night. The first is indeed “look over Brik’s shoulder,” and it works pretty much like you said. Last night, however, I used my other ability, which is a toned-down version of the “Dj Wizard Cop” role that was made up by DJ Wiz as a joke during Mafia 3. I pick seven players and investigate one of them, chosen randomly. I am told that my results apply to one of two people on my list. To compensate for this lack of accuracy, I am ensured that my investigations are always completely accurate, regardless of busing, godfather status, lawyer protection or any other factor. I got a guilty result, and one of the two possible suspects was none other than Faceless Void.

You played excellently up to this point, but the role-claim was the end of it. If I could, I would be voting: Faceless Void.

Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:03 pm
 [ 520 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 ... 35  Next