The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 2:46 pm

[ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Falco 

MGN Username: Sonario
Currently Playing: games probably
Waifu: Speedwagon
TheRebornBowser wrote:
I'm not sure if Falco mains already do this, but I feel like using Shine to kill off the top is actually super good.

I'm not a Falco main but yeah Shine can be a great KO move for low upper blast lines. It can also help to send his bread upwards out of other's hands.

Flash Card: show

My thanks to Utah P. Teasdale (Harr) for the amazing Flash Card.

Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:43 pm

MGN Username: ASemih46
Currently Playing: SSF2 Beta , Minecraft , NFS Most Wanted
:falco: is awesome character but it is some slow :roll:

I wanna see this updates in the SSF2 : Smash Ball, Lucas , Shadow , Ganondorf

Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:17 pm

Currently Playing: DOTA 2, League of Legends, Warframe
Waifu: ZSS
He is kind of slow, but the lasers and short-hop bair really make up for it.

Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:29 am

I don't know if any Falco mains have done this before, but his onstage side-b has a lot of ledge grabbing options surprisingly. A shorten facing the ledge really close to ledge on most legal stages will result in Falco taking ledge really quickly. You can also do this with grounded normal side-b facing the ledge but the spacing is really tight on most stages. However, messing around, I found that a jump-cancelled side-b greatly increases the potential range from which you can grab ledge, and it seems to result in a faster ledge grab as well. On stages like PS, FD, and Battlefield this means you can grab ledge almost instantly from around the middle of the stage fairly consistently, which I think is really useful. A jump-cancelled side-b shorten will also work from farther away from the ledge than the normal shorten method. This one especially feels like it has the same functionality as a wavedash to grab ledge in Melee. I don't know if this is a result of the physics engine or something. The normal JCSB ledge grab will work on every legal stage except for YS and Hyrule because of the slant. Because it's a JC move, it can also be used out of shield or shine, which could help you escape to the ledge. I've tried all forms of the side-b ledge grab with Fox too, both normal and JC, but it doesn't seem to work nearly as well. Anyway, someone else has probably figured this out before, but I haven't seen anything on it and thought it was pretty interesting, so I decided to share.

Sat May 04, 2019 8:00 pm

1) I know that it's the smallest thing compared to everything else, but I really do love that they gave Falco unique colors for all of his special moves. I've always wanted this ever since Melee, and it just feels great that Falco's colors further strengthen his individual identity away from Fox.

Also, blue lasers and blue Fire Birds, as well as red shines and red Falco Phantasms, all look way cooler than Fox's specials.

2) Last time I checked, a rapidjab isn't supposed to knock the opponent out of range of its followup hits. Falco's rapidjab is basically useless because none of its looping hits connect properly, all because they possess far too much knockback to link. Even jab1 and jab2 are too strong to follow up with anything, so he's basically left wide open like an idiot when the opponent punishes his looping rapidjab. Just having this fixed would make Falco so much more smooth to play.

Wed Mar 11, 2020 2:57 pm
 [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5