The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 15, 2020 7:41 pm

[ 2456 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85 ... 164  Next
SSF2 Online Matches 

Currently Playing: All smash games, pokemon
i'm yet to play you descended sun o.o sora say's you're really good

Mains:ImageImage :fox: ? :zelda:?
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWPfLs ... BiEiGXBaQg

Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:45 pm

MGN Username: ZekePrower
Currently Playing: With my fox dolls.
Yeah. my recorded record against DS is 6-13. My winrate is approximately 73% to put it into perspective.

Rem is my main. Kinda looks like Tails doesn't she?

Sun Nov 02, 2014 7:39 pm

wait what? if you're 6-13 you're the one losing more. unless you mean 13-6 O.O do you want to have a match or two now rem or no

Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:46 pm

No, I'm the one losing

Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:59 pm

RemPrower wrote:
No, I'm the one losing

oh ok. if you did the math correctly shouldn't your winrate be 27% then? and sora's peach is amazing as always : P. dat first stock yolo though can't believe it worked o.o

Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:52 pm

I'm talking about my overall winrate over those 300-400 fights. he is a large contributing factor to my winrate not being higher, therefore.

Who is a better Tails player than me? (Jelly doesn't count since he's been missing/busy/whoknows) Tell me who so I can fight him/her.
SS does not count...nor does Zalo >.>

Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:05 pm
Site Admin

MGN Username: [TSON]
Currently Playing: with myself
ss has a terrible tails

Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:45 am
BR Member

MGN Username: Sorabotics
Currently Playing: SSBM and SSF2
RemPrower wrote:
I'm talking about my overall winrate over those 300-400 fights. he is a large contributing factor to my winrate not being higher, therefore.

Who is a better Tails player than me? (Jelly doesn't count since he's been missing/busy/whoknows) Tell me who so I can fight him/her.

The only person that comes within close proximity would be Jellybean412. I haven't played him in a while, but he's quite good and very technical. I'd say you have a slight edge on him. I don't usually lose to him (though the matches may be close) and you and I take games off each other.

Edit: Whoops, didn't see that Jellybean qualifier. Bomono is pretty good as well, but probs not quite as good.

Mon Nov 03, 2014 1:15 am

well if you take games off sora you're pretty amazing in my standard. idk what my overall winrate is but i lose to sora at least 85-90% of the time hahahaha. if you don't count those games then i probably win at least 75% +....

Mon Nov 03, 2014 1:46 am

MGN Username: Bomono3
Currently Playing: Some platformer
RemPrower wrote:

Zalo has a tails? his zelda is terrifying enough, i dont need to be woken up in the middle of my sleep by whatever beast of a tails he has.

i would estimate on my good days my winrate is about 75%, i'm not quite as good as you rem, but I have my moments.

The main contributing factor to my winrate being low are players who just stand still land do one attack, because I am terrible vs those, examples: efebostar and his down-b samus, hated angel that guy who plays megaman like he is in a megaman game, and every flowchart naruto player. other than that kyoz and marvin are the top contributors, SS would be a top contributor but i dont play him nearly enough.

My main is tails.
My secondaries are peach and fox.

My soundcloud (no relation to other accounts of the same name, its a long story)
https://soundcloud.com/caffinluvstmgc

Mon Nov 03, 2014 8:20 am

I'm starting to lose my temper too much. I'm getting real tired of my playstyle requiring 170% damage to kill a target.

This is when Psychosis sets in. This happens normally for me, so why am I so salty all of a sudden? I wish a mountain of Tails players better than me would show up so I didn't feel like I need to represent something. If I'm the best there is then Tails players are doomed.

Let's go Marvin. Beat this game for us.

Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:24 am
BR Member

RemPrower wrote:
I'm starting to lose my temper too much. I'm getting real tired of my playstyle requiring 170% damage to kill a target.

This is when Psychosis sets in. This happens normally for me, so why am I so salty all of a sudden? I wish a mountain of Tails players better than me would show up so I didn't feel like I need to represent something. If I'm the best there is then Tails players are doomed.

Let's go Marvin. Beat this game for us.

Its not just you that requires very high percents to get a KO as Tails, almost all Tails need to get their opponents to that high of a percent. The only way to avoid that is to maybe use D-smash and U-smash a little more. Bomono is surprisingly good at throwing out an U-smash at just the right moment for a KO at early 100's percent.

Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:56 am

My downsmash constantly sourspots unless I do it using a wavedash. I rarely use wavedash attacks as it is not my style of attack. I only use them as surprise attacks. As for upsmash, I'm glad bomono has good aim with it, but I think It's garbage. Aiming with it is a pain in the a**.

Sorry for last saltpost. On occasion I lose my temper a great deal.

Mon Nov 03, 2014 1:55 pm
BR Member

RemPrower wrote:
My downsmash constantly sourspots unless I do it using a wavedash. I rarely use wavedash attacks as it is not my style of attack. I only use them as surprise attacks. As for upsmash, I'm glad bomono has good aim with it, but I think It's garbage. Aiming with it is a pain in the a**.

Its alright, I agree that U-smash is very hard to aim. But you might be in luck, I saw that the patch notes said F-air power was increased.

Mon Nov 03, 2014 2:28 pm

MGN Username: Bomono3
Currently Playing: Some platformer
RemPrower wrote:

you say upsmash is hard to aim, but you somehow can land a bair 4/5 times, upsmash just covers the jump option.

GGs to IRL batman, your link is always a pain to face, in the good way, as in you are playing him well.

My main is tails.
My secondaries are peach and fox.

My soundcloud (no relation to other accounts of the same name, its a long story)
https://soundcloud.com/caffinluvstmgc

Mon Nov 03, 2014 5:32 pm
 [ 2456 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85 ... 164  Next