The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 10:18 pm

Forum rules

DO NOT POST SSF2 OR GAME IDEAS/QUESTIONS IN THIS FORUM!

For SSF2 Discussion, please go here: http://forums.mcleodgaming.com/viewforum.php?f=4

[ 90 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
I GOT IT!!! 

Cleod9 wrote:
It's really only a mater of if they cause problems or not, if they aren't bothering anyone then there is not reason to kick them off

This is pretty much my point.

Sun Dec 14, 2008 5:21 pm

Cleod9 wrote:
It's really only a mater of if they cause problems or not, if they aren't bothering anyone then there is not reason to kick them off

The only reason anyone COMPLAINS is because they cause problems...

My sprite gallery.

Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:57 am

Aiden wrote:
Cleod9 wrote:

Actually, a lot of people make it a bigger deal than it is.

Just like the spam section.

Mon Dec 15, 2008 1:02 am

Belth wrote:
Aiden wrote:
Cleod9 wrote:

You don't go to the Brawl section much, do you?

My sprite gallery.

Mon Dec 15, 2008 1:08 am

Aiden wrote:
Belth wrote:
Aiden wrote:
Cleod9 wrote:

You don't go to the Brawl section much, do you?

Nope, I'm scared out of my mind.

The spam section is that bad, I could only imagine the Brawl and SSF2 sections.

Mon Dec 15, 2008 1:11 am

Currently Playing: Donkey Kong Country 2
now i know why you made bluemage mod of spam
he's not fit to run any of the other forums
hakker, at least you could have appointed a mod who actually has genuinely good ideas instead of someone who comes off looking like a giant troll

look, it's this easy

-Take the spam usergroup s*** off, it's dumb because spam is made for spam, a privilege that should be made available to all users. if they can't take the heat in spam then they can just f*** off. it's that simple.

-additionally let hakker keep that spam enforcement going - you shoulda had this since day 1.

-create a new spam forum, but don't call it "spam" - make it have a cool name, like "bro's abode" or some s***.

-place the spam usergroup limits on bro's abode; additionally enforce COPPA, or under 18 whatever. Go amok with the rules, allow flaming, posting of innapropriate material, etc.
I'd suggest you make it 16+, with some exceptions (Cheddz and anyone who proves their worth)
Also, I suggest you have someone actually over 16+ moderate the forum. Be democratic, let the people vote on this one. I could see Belth being the mod of it if he's over 16. Leave bluemage on spam. he's fine where he is.

-use spam as a "proving ground" to see if the user is worthy enough to even SEE the Bro's Abode.

-enjoy a mature hangout area where you don't have to moderate half as hard.
If anyone sucks at being a bro, then you kick them out, or let the people vote.

The only issue would be Cleod's approval - but why would you even need his approval on a subforum he's never even going to visit?

Mon Dec 15, 2008 9:37 am

But I wouldn't get in for the good stuff.

My heart is broken. </3 See?

Section for the dick suckers moderators to make them feel special talk about important issues on the forums. It's just a forum that is named "moderator section"

Mon Dec 15, 2008 9:52 am
Legendary Ghost

Currently Playing: Final Fantasy XI, Left 4 Dead 2
Kosheh wrote:
*rant*
Cleod's approval?

Aw heck no.

You're not even getting MY approval for that.

A mature forum, don't be ridiculous.

"Jesus promised the end of all wicked people. Odin promised the end of all ice giants. I don't see many ice giants around."

Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:11 am

Currently Playing: Donkey Kong Country 2
Hakker wrote:
Kosheh wrote:
*rant*
Cleod's approval?

Aw heck no.

thanks for taking the time to read my post, hakker!

because that's what bluemage suggested in the first post, except throughout the whole forum and he'd like us to have the privilege to post suggestive images in the presence of minors (15 years of age is still a minor fyi!)

i just put how to do it right in a few idiot-proof steps

Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:54 am

Kosheh wrote:
Hakker wrote:
Kosheh wrote:
*rant*
Cleod's approval?

Aw heck no.

thanks for taking the time to read my post, hakker!

because that's what bluemage suggested in the first post, except throughout the whole forum and he'd like us to have the privilege to post suggestive images in the presence of minors (15 years of age is still a minor fyi!)

i just put how to do it right in a few idiot-proof steps

ur mom

May the path of the hero lead to the Triforce.

Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:18 pm
Site Moderator

Waifu: Trollbean
Kosheh wrote:
hakker, at least you could have appointed a mod who actually has genuinely good ideas instead of someone who comes off looking like a giant troll

look, it's this easy

-Take the spam usergroup s*** off, it's dumb because spam is made for spam, a privilege that should be made available to all users. if they can't take the heat in spam then they can just f*** off. it's that simple.

-additionally let hakker keep that spam enforcement going - you shoulda had this since day 1.

-create a new spam forum, but don't call it "spam" - make it have a cool name, like "bro's abode" or some s***.

-place the spam usergroup limits on bro's abode; additionally enforce COPPA, or under 18 whatever. Go amok with the rules, allow flaming, posting of innapropriate material, etc.
I'd suggest you make it 16+, with some exceptions (Cheddz and anyone who proves their worth)
Also, I suggest you have someone actually over 16+ moderate the forum. Be democratic, let the people vote on this one. I could see Belth being the mod of it if he's over 16. Leave bluemage on spam. he's fine where he is.

-use spam as a "proving ground" to see if the user is worthy enough to even SEE the Bro's Abode.

The only issue would be Cleod's approval - but why would you even need his approval on a subforum he's never even going to visit?

...Wow.

That is actually a great idea..

Although, Bro's Abode sounds bad... Back Room? Something involving a lounge? Idunno, just spurtin' ideas here.

Mon Dec 15, 2008 5:29 pm

ಠ_ಠ wrote:
Kosheh wrote:

look, it's this easy

-Take the spam usergroup s#%$& off, it's dumb because spam is made for spam, a privilege that should be made available to all users. if they can't take the heat in spam then they can just f#%$& off. it's that simple.

-create a new spam forum, but don't call it "spam" - make it have a cool name, like "bro's abode" or some s#%$&.

...Wow.

Although, Bro's Abode sounds bad... Back Room? Something involving a lounge? Idunno, just spurtin' ideas here.

I hope you're being sarcastic, because 75% of that sounds absolutely stupid to me.

My sprite gallery.

Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:25 pm
Site Admin

MGN Username: [TSON]
Currently Playing: with myself
Aiden wrote:
ಠ_ಠ wrote:
Kosheh wrote:

look, it's this easy

-Take the spam usergroup s#%$& off, it's dumb because spam is made for spam, a privilege that should be made available to all users. if they can't take the heat in spam then they can just f#%$& off. it's that simple.

-create a new spam forum, but don't call it "spam" - make it have a cool name, like "bro's abode" or some s#%$&.

...Wow.

I hope you're being sarcastic, because 75% of that sounds absolutely stupid to me.

omg u betta b sarcastic cuz u nawght agreein wit me lol!

Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:28 pm

Waifu: I'm married
Kosheh, if you get everyone arguing about blue again, I swear to god I will take that shovel from your avy and beat you unconscious with it.

l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:03 pm
YIM WWW
Site Moderator

Waifu: Trollbean
Aiden wrote:
ಠ_ಠ wrote:
Kosheh wrote:

look, it's this easy

...Wow.

Then stay out of it.

It could be our own little /b/. But we would call it /mg/ amirite

Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:48 pm
 [ 90 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next