The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 15, 2020 8:01 am

[ 1576 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 ... 106  Next
SSF2 Beta Bug Report/Troubleshooting Thread 

MGN Username: riku434
Currently Playing: Project M
Waifu: Joseph Joestar
I'm not sure if someone already said about this but sometimes the replay doesn't replay what actually happened in the match.

Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:15 pm

MGN Username: ByeOrDie
cherim98 wrote:
Not sure if this is a bug or not... but Skyward Voyage and Silph Co. don't appear for me. Is that intentional? The wiki says they are starter stages.

It's not a bug, those stages are currently not in Beta (it's neither confirmed or disconfirmed to reappear in a future patch/version)

Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:41 pm

I am having errors ever since today (6/7/2017)

I cannot load the game past 93% browser version
I cannot download the game v1.0.1, but I can download anything below it.
Whenever I move a character when I could play the game, it would lag dramatically.

Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:41 pm

Firstly, there's a minor issue with All Star Battle v0.9 and All Star Battle Beta (but this would also apply to any event or mode in the future that would have more than one complete row of character icons displayed on the upper-left corner of the screen). The icons are shown on top of the label that displays the name of the background music. It just doesn't look good as is and would look much better with the label displayed above the character icons until it goes away, but that's just my opinion. The icons are also above the "P1 PAUSE" text and the camera icon on the pause screen.

Next, I was doing All Star Battle Beta, and everything was fine until Falco threw my character downward, and during one of the frames in which Falco shoots his gun as part of the throw, the game froze. The music was still playing, and outside of the SSF2 program, everything on my computer was still functioning normally. When I clicked to close the program, it closed with no issue. Attached is an image of when the freeze occurred.

Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:07 pm

MGN Username: Huntarofficial
Currently Playing: Super Smash Flash 2 Beta
I am already at the point where I only need 1 more A/S rank (All Star Battle Beta Event) in Event Mode to unlock Event 51!!! BTW, just like the user Garr, Falco did a down throw to me and the game froze... IDK why?

B: Marth, Pit, Lloyd, Luigi, Naruto, Luffy, Pikachu, Isaac, Meta Knight, Black Mage, Wario, Jigglypuff, Zelda, DK
C: Mario, Kirby, Link, Yoshi, Peach, Mr. Game & Watch, Ness, Sheik, Samus, Zero Suit Samus, Chibi-Robo, Goku, Bowser
D: Sandbag

Mains: :isaac:, :lloyd:, :blackmage:
9.0 Mains: :lloyd:, :ichigo:, :captainfalcon:

Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:02 pm

MGN Username: NASAPeepo
Currently Playing: It's my personal life.
Alright, so I found two glitches exclusive to Chibi-Robo, these are only about his down-b:

- If you pocket Pit's arrow and throw it back, regardless of where you or your opponent is, the projectile will strike your opponent. Even under the stage; it's like an insta attack, also hilarious. Could make some decent combo booster.

- This one is different, pocketing Issac's down-special (Gaia) will only leave the effect once you release it, you can control that effect until it finally disappears but won't summon the rock.

Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:28 pm

MGN Username: VanillaKunikida
Currently Playing: SSBU, SSF2, SIFAS
Waifu: Hanamaru Kunikida
falco's air dodge is bugged.
the animation loops over and over until falco lands. also, he can't perform any other action except moving left/right during the this glitch.

this is easily noticeable on Pacmaze and 3DS (VVVVVV hazard)

Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:35 pm
YIM WWW

MGN Username: Nstinct
Currently Playing: Smash Bros. 4 3DS, Super Smash Flash 2
In 0.9b when you're walking you can hold the dash button and your character immediately starts dashing. But in Beta if you're walking and then hold down the dash button, you can't enter a dash until you stop moving or crouch cancel. This is something that's bothered me since Beta release but haven't said anything about just yet. It just hurts my movement a lot.

Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:57 am
SSF2 Developer

Currently Playing: Probably the new patch of SSF2 Beta.
Nstinct wrote:
In 0.9b when you're walking you can hold the dash button and your character immediately starts dashing. But in Beta if you're walking and then hold down the dash button, you can't enter a dash until you stop moving or crouch cancel. This is something that's bothered me since Beta release but haven't said anything about just yet. It just hurts my movement a lot.
This is intended.

Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:32 am
BR Member

MGN Username: mcompany
Currently Playing: ssf2,melee,pm,sm4sh
Lower graphics qualities sometimes doesn't render parts of the UI

ssf2 main: idk, haven't seriously played yet. secondaries/jokes: :gameandwatch: :marth: :link: :sandbag: :jigglypuff: :falco:

Pm main:g&w second: ROB, lucario

Sm4sh main: good question

Man do I wish there were local ssf2 tourneys or at least side events so my practice is actually worth it.

Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:18 am

MGN Username: Vega
Currently Playing: The Beta
When Samus pulls off a fully charged Neutral B in the air, and then does it again (even without charging it), she will retain the momentum she had as if she had just shot the first one.
Also, Goku's Kamehameha still resets when he lands on the ground from the air.

Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:57 am

MGN Username: NASAPeepo
Currently Playing: It's my personal life.
I was hesitant to post this bug since I thought it had been fixed with the new update. Turns out it didn't and probably no one is aware of this bug besides me (at least that's what I think), so I am just gonna go ahead. If you try to drop from between two ledges in "Break the Crystals", you will teleport to the bottom of the stage, still maintaining your momentum. This is probably one of the most annoying and weird glitches of BETA I have found yet. Below is a short clip of me performing it:-

https://gfycat.com/FittingImpartialGrackle

Although, keep in mind that I use the dash button>down button method to fall off platforms. This is often witnessed by me in this very stage, but I am sure I did the same thing on Final Destination and doing this between ledges isn't the only way the glitch can appear. Just saying that from top of my head.

Last edited by NASAPeepo on Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:56 pm

I DID IT!!! I GOT ALL A/S RANKS ON ALL 50+ EVENTS!!! I UNLOCKED EVENT 51!!!

B: Marth, Pit, Lloyd, Luigi, Naruto, Luffy, Pikachu, Isaac, Meta Knight, Black Mage, Wario, Jigglypuff, Zelda, DK
C: Mario, Kirby, Link, Yoshi, Peach, Mr. Game & Watch, Ness, Sheik, Samus, Zero Suit Samus, Chibi-Robo, Goku, Bowser

Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:25 pm

Event 51 is where you have to fight two Master Hands with 500 hp each with only one life, but you get to use the firework item to your advantage. Afterwards, even if you get an A rank or higher you unlock nothing after beating Event 51... I beat this event with :luigi: !

Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:44 pm

MGN Username: Vega
Currently Playing: The Beta
Some of Sora's attacks from his Side Special don't connect properly, namely the Up and Forward Directions. Also happens with Lloyd's Tempest.

Thu Jun 08, 2017 6:13 pm
 [ 1576 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 ... 106  Next